Will he let me go?

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

Please help me in reading this chart.

I think its time him and I break apart. Not a good thought but it's lingering since he texted how he feels he is holding me off to a better future (we cannot be together but he has confessed feelings, so as I). I know neither of us want either of us to go away but situation is tad complex so we throw this decision at each other back and forth on who is going to initiate the final talk.

I am not having a good time, this thought that we have to separate eats me every day and 2020 has been crazy and I am thinking to have this talk with him that we should stop talking to each other and have final goodbyes. It's gonna hurt both of us tremendously but somebody would have to do the right thing, to let go. The one who would do it would be blamed but I really love this person, I don't wish to go away hell no .... but we need to do this :(
Anyway, question is if I initiate separation talks with him, will he let me go?

I tried to read this chart .... I am Saturn, Rx, moving backward from Aqua to Cap...possibly showing my secret agenda as I am in 12th house. Saturn in its own sign could also show how much I am thinking about myself first. He is Leo, Sun, sitting in my 5th house of romance and in Cancer sign. Him under my co-sig sign shows he has feelings? He is so close to moon, isn't sun gonna combust? If I turn the chart, he is sitting in 11th house while I am in 6th... possibly he is more looking towards friendship? Anyway, there is a weak separating aspect between Saturn and Sun, so I do not think he will let go.

It's a very difficult decision for me/us to make. Please help me in correcting my chart reading and see things which I missed. Thank you xx

Last edited:

Chrysalis

The lot of separation is at 5'31 Saggitarius in his 5th exactly opposing venus in your 5th. The lot ruler Jupiter is in the 12th house of losses and restrictions with moon/mercury in the opposing sign.

His lot of acceptance is at Pisces 28°in his 8th house of difficulties, mars your 3rd ruler applies to the lot but him/sun flows the opposite way. Straight away he's not going to want to let you go.

ScorpAsc5

The lot of separation is at 5'31 Saggitarius in his 5th exactly opposing venus in your 5th. The lot ruler Jupiter is in the 12th house of losses and restrictions with moon/mercury in the opposing sign.

His lot of acceptance is at Pisces 28°in his 8th house of difficulties, mars your 3rd ruler applies to the lot but him/sun flows the opposite way. Straight away he's not going to want to let you go.

Wow, this reading was so different than what I read, thank you! Although I did not understand meaning of lot of separation and acceptance but I think you mean Mars and Venus by it...

Why would he not let me go when he is the one asking for it .... it becomes so complex .... he texted me that he is holding me off ... so he said it's on me if I want to move ahead in life ... but he next day backs off... example I hinted him that we might not be in each other's life soon .... and he responded that he won't let me go anywhere ... he contradicts himself....

IleneK

Premium Member
I think chart indicates this is an appropriate time for the two of you to part, to let go.

He/Sun is not receiving you well as you/Saturn are in the sign of Sun's detriment, Aquarius.
And you/Saturn do not receive him well as he/Sun, is in the sign of Saturn's fall, Cancer.
Further, your significators are also disjunct; they do not aspect.

You as Saturn are much stronger in this matter, you are in your dignity, in the angular first sign/house, using whole sign houses.

As you do care about him and, according to you, there is no future for the two of you, it is incumbent upon you, given your strength in the matter, to do the right thing. For both of you. In the end you will both be glad that you did.

I am sorry for the suffering the two of you have endured; life is not fair.
I am truly wishing you the best, ScorpAsc5.

Chrysalis

Wow, this reading was so different than what I read, thank you! Although I did not understand meaning of lot of separation and acceptance but I think you mean Mars and Venus by it...

Why would he not let me go when he is the one asking for it .... it becomes so complex .... he texted me that he is holding me off ... so he said it's on me if I want to move ahead in life ... but he next day backs off... example I hinted him that we might not be in each other's life soon .... and he responded that he won't let me go anywhere ... he contradicts himself....

The lot of separation and acceptance are Arabic parts/lots.

From how ive read the chart, he won't accept it being the end straight away. He might even at the time of your announcement accept it and say okay, but he will be reaching out to you afterward. Or just not accepting it to be the end right now at all.

ScorpAsc5

I think chart indicates this is an appropriate time for the two of you to part, to let go.

He/Sun is not receiving you well as you/Saturn are in the sign of Sun's detriment, Aquarius.
And you/Saturn do not receive him well as he/Sun, is in the sign of Saturn's fall, Cancer.
Further, your significators are also disjunct; they do not aspect.

You as Saturn are much stronger in this matter, you are in your dignity, in the angular first sign/house, using whole sign houses.

As you do care about him and, according to you, there is no future for the two of you, it is incumbent upon you, given your strength in the matter, to do the right thing. For both of you. In the end you will both be glad that you did.

I am sorry for the suffering the two of you have endured; life is not fair.
I am truly wishing you the best, ScorpAsc5.
Thank you Ilene. You always bless me with best wishes :) I am curious, if there was an aspect between Sun and Saturn, with this question, would it mean yes he will let me go or yes you both are receiving each other? I thought No aspect means no action towards the question ?

Life is so unfair it does not stop. How precious it is to find a person who could love us the same way we love them .... but again timing played against.

Thank you again for your words.

ScorpAsc5

The lot of separation and acceptance are Arabic parts/lots.

From how ive read the chart, he won't accept it being the end straight away. He might even at the time of your announcement accept it and say okay, but he will be reaching out to you afterward. Or just not accepting it to be the end right now at all.
Interesting, I will research about Arabic parts of Horary. Because the houses you mentioned for these lots are not the way I could see in the chart. You could see hidden parts... that's awesome! :)

If there is 1% chance you saw him not accepting my proposal on separation, it won't happen. For me letting go means, not stay in touch for the rest of the time. It's not a joke, but a very big decision. So again, nothing will come out of it and we will continue the way we are...because if he asks me to consider it, I reject it and when I even give a slight hint, he rejects it so we go back and forth on it and no decision is being made.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilene. You always bless me with best wishes :) I am curious, if there was an aspect between Sun and Saturn, with this question, would it mean yes he will let me go or yes you both are receiving each other? I thought No aspect means no action towards the question ?

Life is so unfair it does not stop. How precious it is to find a person who could love us the same way we love them .... but again timing played against.

Thank you again for your words.

You are so very welcome.
You questioned if he would let you go. I think this lack of aspect between significators illustrates a willingness to separate, a certain level of estrangement. This is against the background of mutual adverse reception.

swanswings

I prefer whole sign houses and classic rulers.

https://postimg.cc/8fFXLs1f

The Asc is Aquarius with Saturn Rx in 1st. Rx Saturn in the 1st signifies a negative outcome or less favorable outcome than expected.

According to Lilly, "If Saturn be in the Ascendant, especially retrograde, the matter of that question seldom or never comes to good."

The question was asked with Mercury Rx. Often, the person asking the question changes her mind or what seems to be good will have a serious flaw once Mercury goes direct. Mercury Rx is also “under the Sun’s beams,” suggesting confused thinking

Moon is your co-significator and is located in the 6th house of sorrows and sufferings. The Moon is also “under the Sun’s beams” indicating confused emotions.

The Moon and Mercury are both opposite the Part of Love (Asc + Venus - Sun)

He is peregrine Sun in the 6th. In Hindu/Vedic astrology, the 6th is the house of open enemies. Sun (him) is inconjunct Saturn (you), orb 0°36'

Your Asc at 9° Aquarius is conjunct the Arabic Part of Bondage (Asc + Moon - dispositor of Moon) Part of Bondage shows being psychologically and emotionally tied up and having difficulty letting go.

Interestingly, the 6th was once known as the House of Slaves.

Remember, you are attempting a question while Mercury is Rx, Venus is Rx, Jupiter is Rx, Saturn is Rx, Pluto is Rx, and Neptune is Stationary Direct and about to go Rx.

And finally, with Saturn Rx as the classic significator for you, Saturn was opposite the asteroid Aeculapia, orb 0°36' at the time this chart was cast. Aesculapia, the physician of the gods, with Saturn Rx suggests healing the past to move on with your life.

Sincere best wishes.

ScorpAsc5

Hey thank you swanswings for writing to me ....

One thing, he is not my enemy. Neither we think of each other as slaves. Based on your reading, looks like we are going to get apart. You are absolutely right on confused thinking and confused emotions, they are there. Thank you! :)