Axis Conjunction in Synastries

Kali

I'm curious, how frequently do you guys see tight conjunctions of the axis on synastries? One pair of axis overlap or both? How did it play out in the relationship? I would view any conjunction of the axis to be powerful, but have you seen real differences in expression, if say, the IC was aligned with the MC versus the ICs and MCs being conjunct?

Snakechammah

By axis, do you mean angles?

Yes, the MC/IC is super potent. It is incredibly binding and very rare.

I've had experienced it 3 times in my life... though not together.

• One was a platonic friend whose AC conjuncts my IC (exact). Everything else in our synastry was boring. I loved him like a brother, and since he's left my country, I miss him very much.
  • The second guy is the MOST BINDING and romantically obsessed I have ever become in this lifetime. We have AC/MC & DC/IC conjunction by 1 degree. My moon touches his IC exact. We dated for a while and I'm still affected by my intense longing for him...
  • The third one is the recent guy I just 'met'. Our AC/DC conjunct exact (both ways). Let's see how this pans out.
I have never experienced IC with MC together though. Would love to hear insights from others as well.

I noticed with ac/dc .. you realize you are opposites and theres of attraction. Like the way i see it with my and my boyfriend we are exactly like each other but flipped inside out. But we genuinely get along great . My ex and i had ac/mc and we balanced each other and seemed to really help each other in our careers and such!

Kali

Thank you for the input! Cheesylove3, I can really imagine that with the ac/dc. Snakechammah, you'll have to let us know! But the ac/mc-dc/ic conjunction sounds delicious!

I once dated someone with the same asc (within a degree). And both axes were lined right up. Our attitudes about everything were really similar (duh) and while it was fantastic not having to explain my weirdness, there was no opposites attract feel. Instead, it was more like coming home and very comfortable.

claudkais

An old boyfriend and I had all of our angles conjunct within 1 or 2 degrees. We have always been drawn to each other, we both also have Scorpio moons and stelliums, both in the 11th house.. So our relationship more or less grew into a place of deep friendship.

He is still the only person I've been instantly and completely comfortable with and I always felt that we shared a kinship of sorts.

Strigeidida

claudkais, I can definitely relate to what you said. An online friend and i have a chart overlay like that (Ascendants 3 degrees apart, MCs exact, moons in Libra in 12th conjunct) It's been...interesting so far. Someday I have to meet him IRL. :love:

claudkais

:) Strigeidida, there is something really special about astrological connections like that, I hope one day you do meet!! I did meet someone else who was born only an hour before me (basically identical placements but in different houses), and we didn't get along like my ex and I. There is something extra bonding in an asc/angle conjunction :)