Struggling with PTSD

I had an incident in December 2011 where after excessive meditation and concentration in my head(many years of intense head centered practice) I had a kundalini awakening and crown opening. The experi be was debilitating and traumatizing. I couldn't function for about the first year and my wife more or less took care of me. I begrudgingly started taking medication and over the past 7 years things has somewhat stabilized. I still deal with energetic issues, PTSD type symptoms and psycho-somatic issues. This period of my life has been hellacious. While I have incrementally made progress I still struggle and wish to get off my antidepressants.

Just wondering, based on my personal Natal/astrologically speaking, what, if anything I can do to help myself? And yes, I've literally tried everything---trying too much has actually become a problem of it's own.

Is there indications in my Natal that I'll get through this? Is there indications in my chart how to get through this? Thank you for your time and support.

I'm using mobile and I don't see an option of attaching files? I'll try to do this on PC later. My info is 3/22/79 1:40pm homewood, Illinois

Attachments

• image1 (3).jpg
    image1 (3).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Hi. I pulled up your nativity in Astrodienst with 2011 transits.
It looks like that year transiting Uranus crossed your Sun as a transiting Chiron-Neptune entered your 8th house where SN and Mars sit. Transiting node was also square your nodal axis.
Yes, it will end.
Uranus has a good metaphorical overlap with kundalini and you just had some features in your natal and transits that made your awakening a little challenging to assimilate. Neptune square the nodes, you had to wrestle with the demon (potentially psy meds) anyway, but it’s not a life sentence.

At the risk of overstating the obvious the answer would be grounding - 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th house. somatic therapies and practices, regular eating, working out, sleeping. Some people like a therapy called emdr for time-limited traumatic experience. It would just give you a little jump start on reducing the charge of the original experience; it doesn’t work for things like medication side effects.

Thank you so much for your reply! Thankfully much of the energetic nonsense has faded. I struggle with classic PTSD symptoms, psychosomatic stress related issues and ungroundedness---those two are intimately connected.

I've spent close to 100K in therapies, treatment, gurus, etc... I've tried EMDR and like everything else, either does nothing or makes me feel worse because I'm focusing on my problems. I've actually grown a little cynical of the whole treatment world. The only thing that has helped me are meds, grounding meditation, grounding lifestyle and doing my best to not give symptoms any attention.

Is there anything in my chart that says I'll get over this? Sorry, I'm sounding like eeyore here;)

Last edited: