A "regressed" chart and prenatal transits

FlyAway

Since astrology is fairly new to me there are still a lot of things I need to figure out.
When I was fooling around today with my astrology software and progressed charts,
I found out that it's possible to enter any date and any time span.

Now I have been thinking: if prenatal sun eclipses are used in karmic astrology,
what about prenatal transits and progressions? (or actually regressions ;))
Can they indicate when the conception took place or the time of death in our previous life?

I'm not sure if it makes any sense what I'm saying.
But if it makes sense I wonder to what prenatal transits and progressions we should pay attention.
Does anyone has any thoughts about this?

freedomlover

I've been wondering the same thing, Flyaway. I think there's really something to what you're saying. I may be kind of a "niche market" in astrology. I hope we can find someone that knows about it.

FlyAway

I "regressed" my chart back to the time where the sun entered my current sign (Cancer).
That was on 11/27/1958.
Then I've been looking for interesting transits.
I found this one, (02/16/1959).

Progressed Moon Entering 8th House
Change is a certainty during this phase. The more strongly that you have felt in an emotional rut, the more eager you are likely to feel the need for change. You are undergoing a transition and need to discard out-dated habits and projects. This is an ideal time to clean out cupboards at home and work. You need to discard out-dated clothes, get rid of clutter and rearrange your environment. As you discard the old, you start to attract new. You are keen to establish a life that more truly reflects your dreams and objectives. You are also eager to ensure that your colleagues, friends and loved ones truly understand your needs. This is a period during which you want to delve into meaningful matters. Superficiality holds no appeal. Therefore topics such as sexuality, life, death, metaphysics and physics hold a certain fascination. It is possible that you consider childbirth during this period, or perhaps someone close to you has a child. You may also suffer the loss of a loved one, although it is also possible that you simply recall memories of loved ones who have died earlier in your life.

Memories play an important role during this phase, offering you insights into areas of your life that need to be faced, healed and ultimately changed. If your Progressed Moon is in a Air sign (Gemini) then you are excited, seeking new inspiration and easily discarding the old habits.

I don't know enough yet about transits and stuff to say anything sensible.
But I like to explore this a little bit further.