Should I propose ?

princemob

Hi there,
I've been with someone for over a year and things, after having some ups and downs, seem to be going in a good direction mutually. I've been having the strong feeling if I should propose and today, while talking, it really hit me stronger than ever if I should really propose before the year is over. I made an event chart for around the time the thought popped into my head. Does it look good ?

Thanks so much !

Attachments

• EventChart1.jpg
    EventChart1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 39

ElenaJ

Venus, ruler of 7th, is conjunct ascendent and receives a trine from moon. Which would indicate yes.
Moon is exactly conjunct Chiron, caution.
Mars and Venus are not in aspect, although the moon that approaches Venus is in mar's sign.

princemob

Venus, ruler of 7th, is conjunct ascendent and receives a trine from moon. Which would indicate yes.
Moon is exactly conjunct Chiron, caution.
Mars and Venus are not in aspect, although the moon that approaches Venus is in mar's sign.

Thank you, ElenaJ ! I definitely do have a lot of caution and fear as to not get hurt, but I also am feeling increasingly like it's the right thing to do. We've talked about it before, but not sure if they really meant it. We will see ! :joyful: