Intuitive aspects- Neptune aspects and houses

Jovee1982

I am learning more and more about my chart. I have 3 planets in the 12th house (Sun, Venus, and Mercury) I also have 4 planets in the 8th house (Pluto, Saturn, Mars and sometimes Jupiter, this will some times say 9th house) From my research these are all highly intuitive houses, however, aspects are important. Neptune and Uranus seems to be the most mentioned. These two planets are in my 11th and 10th house and are mostly square my moon, sun, and sextile pluto. How do I work with so much intuitive houses but but not no real aspects to the right planets to really enhance my abilities. I hope this question makes sense. I have attached my birth chart. Any insight will be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Brith chart 12-20-2018.jpg
    Brith chart 12-20-2018.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Birth chart grid 12-20-2018.jpg
    Birth chart grid 12-20-2018.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 18

waybread

Could I ask, why is it so important for you to develop your intuitive abilities?

Your chart is strongly into the air element, which rules your mental abilities. Your moon is in Virgo, which gives you a very analytical nature.

With only one planet in a water sign (Jupiter) perhaps your "feeling" side is one that would be helpful for you to develop for the sake of balance. Your NN in Cancer suggests that your personal growth lies in developing your watery nature. But sometimes in life it works just are well to develop your powers of observation or ability to reason, which are areas where you should excel.

One thing that struck me about your chart was the tight square between your sun and Pluto-Saturn. This aspect, plus Chiron square ascendant, can confer real self-esteem issues, but it can also push you into being a stand for ongoing transformation and self-improvement in your life.

If you're not already keeping a journal, this might be a good place to start. If you jot down what "intuitive" means to you, and where you would like to see more of it in your life, then you can determine which planets, signs, and houses would be the ones to focus on.

Jovee1982

Hi Waybread !

Thanks for your response. I do have a lot of air signs in my chart but I have 3 planets in the 12 house, and 4 planets in the 8th house ( some times jupiters reads as 9th house) which are water houses. I have a strong interest in spiritual development and love to help people especially people who are broken. It wasn't until I started to dive into the houses in astrology that I began to see why I had these feelings. Why I am so interested in things that are not ordinary. You are correct, I also have low self esteem however, since studying astrology I have begun to heal from some issues with self esteem and have a major focus on self development, improvement and self love. :) I just wanted advice on how I can increase or activate certain things in my chart and I would love to work on increasing my intuition.