Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Vertex activation (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129307)

MyrishWeaver 09-11-2019 05:31 PM

Vertex activation

1 Attachment(s)
I'm really interested in my vertex axis, which is also conjunct Venus and Jupiter in 5th/11th.

There's a bunch of conjunctions coming on my Venus conjunct Vertex at 1 03' Aquarius in the 2020's:

Mars/Saturn around the 1st of April 2020
Jupiter/Saturn in December 2020
Sun/Pluto in January 2024
Mars/Pluto in February 2024
Venus/Pluto in February 2024
Mercury/Pluto in February 2024
(and also a Mars/Pluto opposition on my Vertex/Antivertex in November 2024)

All this while in 2020 my Solar Arc Neptune will be also lurking there, conjunct Venus and the Vertex.

Should I run for the hills? Any input is extremely appreciated, I feel I can't wrap my head around this axis-conjunct-two-planets thing, and the more I read, the less I understand....

Thank you very much!

waybread 09-12-2019 03:37 AM

Re: Vertex activation

The vertex supposedly deals with "fateful encounters," so I suggest you pay attention to anyone you meet when a transiting planet conjuncts your vertex.

The vertex also supposedly gives a window into a deeper reality. If you have Venus or Jupiter closely conjunct your vertex, do you have psychic or "6th sense" experiences?

MyrishWeaver 09-12-2019 07:56 AM

Thank you so much!

I've had some, but they stopped as abruptly as they begun. I believe I had a Mars conj Venus transit at the time, but not really sure about the time. "Seeing" grey aliens before going to sleep, I was seeing them when I closed my eyes to sleep. I was really scared when this begun, but then I just decided it was not worth to be afraid, and it all stopped. I still dream of UFO's from time to time, though. If Mars by himself made me see aliens, I can't begin to imagine what Mars and Saturn together would make me see... let alone Pluto...

waybread 09-13-2019 04:46 AM

I would distinguish between these dreams and lucid experiences vs. something like being prescient, or knowing how to read people at an extraordinary level.

MyrishWeaver 09-13-2019 01:55 PM

Thank you for the clarification.

I am highly empathetic and sort of the shoulder to cry on for all my friends' woes. People line up for my advice and good words, and I give it happily. Those I can help the least are myself and my boyfriend - I struggle with self-worth issues, he struggles with his family drama.

I can interpret charts for everybody except myself, it's like lately I haven't been understanding anything about our charts. Maybe I should even stop trying to make sense of anything until Neptune moves away from my Sun for good, Idunno...