Scorp woman lost and confused on what to do with cancer man

Scorpxoxaqua

28years old Woman: sun scorpio/moon Aquarius/Venus Libra- abandonment issues. Craves a relationship
45 year Man: sun cancer/ moon Scorpio/ Venus Leo- commitment issues , bachelor life, Peter Pan syndrome

We met a year ago through my my moms
Boyfriend. Instant connection and has been that way every single time we run into each other at events with friends. We finally slept together after a year had passed. Hooked up for about 3 months and now is backing off completely. He has a rep for not being in relationships, typical douche bag bachelor... he hasn’t been disrespectful and has been completely honest with me. In the beginning he seemed more open with his emotions and open minded to settling down in the next 4 years.. now he’s completely not about it. He wants variety. Wants to travel. Wants to be done with us bc he said he’s a dead end road and doesn’t want everyone knowing we are sleeping together... he’s trying to talk to other woman to get away and they have been bailing on him.. my feelings are hurt bc our connection was so effortless and now he’s not letting things just flow and go where they go. He’s deciding that things will end and constantly tell me that they will.