Will he contact me this week?

ALRESCHA

I have doomed myself :sad:

I have stepped on a Ve in Sco's heart, I am afraid that it is already too bad.

Please tell me that there is a slight chance that he will because I see that he won't!

IleneK

Premium Member
He/Merc retrogrades away from you/Jupiter. So no applying aspect there to indicate a coming together in this matter. Additionally, Moon as your secondary significator separates from a square from him/Merc. So more distancing.
Looking at Moon as significator of the question's unfolding, this separating square may reflect to your having already stepped on his heart. Moon's next aspect, or what may come next, is a square to the Sun, which is not particularly encouraging.

ALRESCHA

c0106.gif
thank you for your reply. I know. Thank you.

I am cursed. Every goddamn chart I cast has Sag on the ASC.

I'm not gonna think about him, not for another second. I knew it's all an illusion anyway.

edit:

I just found out that the Venus is already on it's retaliation quest!

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
I am cursed. Every goddamn chart I cast has Sag on the ASC.

If you mean every goddamn chart you cast about this guy has Sag rising then 1) stop casting charts, because you only need one, and 2) the Universe is trying to tell you something. Namely that there is an imbalance in the relationship.

If you look at the circle and understand that every question about a relationship is going to be a 1/7 opposition (and yes, even for a one night stand we look at 1/7, not 1/5 because we think it's just about sex or 1/11 because we started as friends, or 1/3 because he's the son of your mother's cousin's daughter twice removed, or 1/9 because you have a thing for your college professor or what have you, all relationship horaries are 1/7, world without end, amen) then we can see that there are only four ways the planets can pair themselves. Sun/Saturn, Moon/Saturn, Mars/Venus and Jupiter/Mercury.

Now, if we remember our Chaldean order, we can see that two pairs are of relatively equal weight--Sun/Saturn and Mars/Venus. Sun with Saturn because Sun is the giver of all light and Saturn is the exact opposite, and Mars with Venus because they are both one sphere removed from the Sun, and they are comparable in size.

Jupiter and Mercury pairings bring to mind one planet more serious and weighty and the other faster, more flighty and less inclined to settle. Moon/Saturn is just ick.

It should be an aphorism, that in a relationship horary a Jupiter/Mercury or Moon/Saturn pairing means something is unbalanced in the relationship and the astrologer needs to figure out what that something is.

I'm not gonna think about him, not for another second. I knew it's all an illusion anyway.

edit:

I just found out that the Venus is already on it's retaliation quest!

Looks like you already did. Not unusual, it would be unusual if you actually didn't think about him. Just keep in mind that the purpose of horary sometimes is to help us find a way to come to terms with reality. Take your time, but use the opportunity to figure out what you are really looking for in a person. Every one comes into and out of our lives for a reason. If we listen, we can find the reason and grow from it.

ALRESCHA

If you mean every goddamn chart you cast about this guy has Sag rising then 1) stop casting charts, because you only need one, and 2) the Universe is trying to tell you something. Namely that there is an imbalance in the relationship.

No I mean every chart in general, it's a sco rising sometimes, to be fair. I didn't cast more than 3 charts about him I think since I met the guy. I'd have to cross Russia to go there and I said I'd never do that again. :sad: His Uranus is exactly on my IC, if I use my brth crtfct-ish time, among other conjunctions.

It should be an aphorism, that in a relationship horary a Jupiter/Mercury or Moon/Saturn pairing means something is unbalanced in the relationship and the astrologer needs to figure out what that something is.

There is no way for us to communicate. If I make a move, I will lose my job.

Looks like you already did. Not unusual, it would be unusual if you actually didn't think about him. Just keep in mind that the purpose of horary sometimes is to help us find a way to come to terms with reality. Take your time, but use the opportunity to figure out what you are really looking for in a person. Every one comes into and out of our lives for a reason. If we listen, we can find the reason and grow from it.

I know, thank you, but I can't control it, I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't want a Neptunian, NO! But I can't stop it. :sad:

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Thank you <3 :) I don't want that tho. :D I am a real life Rapunzel gone bad anyway :D, so Pluto put me and trapped me here for a reason other than marriage I am afraid...

I wish there was something I could do about this to make him understand and contact me so that I can maybe show a note with an explanation on it. I can't sleep, I am not thirsty nor hungry and my heart beat is irregular.The synastry is impossible and the transits are just right... And every person that I ever cared about has something on 15 degrees Gem, and his NN is there... Maybe next time...