Will We Reconcile?

Calleluna

Hi everyone!

I recently got into a nasty argument with this guy I had a romantic history with. I am no longer interested romantically and wasn't at the time of our argument HOWEVER due to circumstances beyond our control, this is someone I am going to run into frequently. I would like for us to be able to have a conversation to make everything to be peaceful between us at the very least to avoid future awkwardness.
He didn't respond to my last message so i believe he probably is really angry at me right now.

He is mars/the sun. I am Venus/the moon. Venus is about to go retrograde and is separating from a trine from mars. I would take that as a no. However Moon and Sun are about to sextile. I don't know if a sextile is strong enough for an actual conversation.

Thanks for any and all help.

Attachments

• IMG_0103 (3).jpg
    IMG_0103 (3).jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 42

aquarius7000

Hi,

Yes, I would think - as you accurately mentioned - Moon and Sun are going to sextile, and the Moon is strong and in his 3rd house. In about 6 days to 6 weeks there should be some connection.

Chrysalis

It looks like he is refusing to see your point of view in whatever the dispute was about (Mars in Aquarius), there's still an attachment between you both of being able to put things to rest with the Venus trine mars. The past moon/mercury sextile would be you trying to speak to him about things that still bother you from when you had a romantic history with him, but as the moon then moved into Cancer a sign in aversion to mars i don't think the talk got you anywhere.

The moon sextile sun may help with reconciliation.

Calleluna

It looks like he is refusing to see your point of view in whatever the dispute was about (Mars in Aquarius), there's still an attachment between you both of being able to put things to rest with the Venus trine mars. The past moon/mercury sextile would be you trying to speak to him about things that still bother you from when you had a romantic history with him, but as the moon then moved into Cancer a sign in aversion to mars i don't think the talk got you anywhere.

The moon sextile sun may help with reconciliation.

This is one hundred percent accurate. We had issues in the past and ended the romantic relationship we were trying to build. We were friendlyish because we have no choice. ( he works where I live so we see each other pretty often especially now that I am quarantined.)

He tried to restart the romantic part of our relationship. I brought up something from the past to explain why it could never work and it blew up. He has a lot of anger towards me so I don’t know if we can ever be friendlyish ever again. I hope so ! I would hate to have to feel awkward and uncomfortable every time I leave my house in the fear that I will run into him.

Thank you for your help !!