Chiron in Synastry

Eagle21

Hi everyone!

What is your opinion about the role of Chiron aspects in a synastry? It seems like there is a myth (not a good one) when it touches a soft spot of the significant other.

I've noticed that between myself and the person I am interested in, there is

- Chiron Trine North Node orb: 1 °
- Chiron Square Ascendant orb: 1 °
- Chiron Conjunction MC orb: 1 °

I am the Chiron in all three aspects. This one comes together with a Venus-Pluto double whammy and Lilith contacts.

I was wondering if I should be cautious with that kind of stuff... :unsure:

ElenaJ

The trine is not very effective but the square and conjunction contacts with Chiron show where the person (in this case you) becomes the boss, nudges towards improvement and fulfilment of their partner in that area, whether or not the partner wants or needs it.
Depending on other aspects in the synastry it can be positive or negative.

Meluzina

The trine is not very effective but the square and conjunction contacts with Chiron show where the person (in this case you) becomes the boss, nudges towards improvement and fulfilment of their partner in that area, whether or not the partner wants or needs it.
Depending on other aspects in the synastry it can be positive or negative.

Why do you draw that bossy shade? I thought that chiron would make her simply helpful/possitive influence in that area. Is it because of the square with asc?

ElenaJ

Why do you draw that bossy shade? I thought that chiron would make her simply helpful/possitive influence in that area. Is it because of the square with asc?

Shall we modify that to "takes the initiative"?
Or "becomes the starter, takes the lead".

ElenaJ

Like I have no idea. I felt like you can teach someone without being in the front but what do I know.

Starting over.
My choice of the word "boss" might have been too strong, we could substitute it with initiator, or for the one who is taking the lead.
However, Chiron involves a healing process, the person who was wounded (in the past, or by someone else) is brought to healing by the Chiron person, who instills knowledge to them, knowledge that helps bring about the awareness that opens the door to healing.
Typically one person was in a negative relationship and left wounded by it. Chiron in the new relationship now takes on the role of healer.
The process can be subtle, and it is possible (even probably) that neither one realises what is going on.
If the aspect is a harsh one (square for example), the healing can still take place but there is a risk that one or both of the parties will be further wounded during the process.
Let's take an example of a marriage that breaks up, which is always a traumatic experience.
Now the person leaving the marriage carries scars with them from this negative experience, and begins an affair with a new lover. The new lover takes on the role of healer, helping them to get over the wound left by the divorce. Once they are healed, however, the new relationship also breaks up, the healed person no longer needs that particular lover, who has served its karmic purpose, and they move on to a healthy new relationship. But the lover who is left behind is now wounded, and will look for healing.

Neptunian Rainbow

Could it be that it depends on how one deals with Chiron?

My fathers Chiron is exactly conjunct my Mars. He was abusive and made me feel that everything I did was wrong. I had a dream in which he told me that he was hurting me with his wounds.

An ex I was very much in love with had his Mars 1 degree from my Chiron. His Chiron is between my Sun and my Mercury/Chiron. I have never felt such a strong urge to try to heal someone like I did with him. He saw me as insecure and not good enough. I remember that he said very hurtful things, triggering deep childhood wounds. His words felt like knife stabs in my body.

One man I knew had his Jupiter exactly conjunct my Chiron. My Neptune and Asc are conjunct his Mars, Sun and Moon and it’s difficult to know what causes what. Being in his presence felt like being in a magical fairy tale. There was an uplifting and positive energy between us and we had deep and inspiring conversations. He said that I expanded his mind. He had a healing effect on me and made me feel worthy of honesty. My Jupiter is on his NN and my Sun on his SN. Once I dreamt that I was bitten by a snake and he stood in a forest and saw it happen. It felt as if he saw me.

One ex has his Moon 1 degree from my Chiron. He was a kind man but I felt annoyed since I could feel and see his pain that stemmed from his relationship with his mother and I tried to make him own up to it and work with it. He was not interested in feeling his pain, he wanted to drink alcohol and he wanted me to make him feel good. I wounded his self image since I saw him as fragile and weak. I didn’t wish to judge his vulnerability, but it was what I felt and he sensed that.
Another man also had his Moon on my Chiron, he was needy, possessive and abusive.

People around my age all have Chiron on my IC or my Sun. When my Sun is on someone’s Chiron it’s as if I shine a light on their wounds. Some of them have wounded me a lot. My Jupiter is exactly opposite my Sun, I have some sort of preacher complex and it seems that people’s Chiron on my Sun trigger it. If their Chiron is between my IC and Sun they also get to experience my Pluto opposite their Chiron that wants to transform them.

My mom had a man’s Venus conjunct her Chiron. She experienced healing, he was hurt.

Many poisons are used to create medicine. It seems to me that Chiron can both cause wounds in the self image as well as and heal it. I believe that people who own their wounds will be able to simultaneously heal themselves and other people. People who don’t want to own all their wounds will give the repressed pain an outlet through other people.

Chiron plays a big role in my natal chart and in my relationships so I am used to the energy. I look for people who say things like “I know that I have issues and I am working on them” and “I try to be considerate, I have good intentions and I don’t want to hurt other people”. It’s important that we are all interested in healing both ourselves and other people. People should not use others in order to elevate their sense of self while making someone else feel bad and used.

ElenaJ

Could it be that it depends on how one deals with Chiron?

My fathers Chiron is exactly conjunct my Mars. He was abusive and made me feel that everything I did was wrong. I had a dream in which he told me that he was hurting me with his wounds.

An ex I was very much in love with had his Mars 1 degree from my Chiron. His Chiron is between my Sun and my Mercury/Chiron. I have never felt such a strong urge to try to heal someone like I did with him. He saw me as insecure and not good enough. I remember that he said very hurtful things, triggering deep childhood wounds. His words felt like knife stabs in my body.

One man I knew had his Jupiter exactly conjunct my Chiron. My Neptune and Asc are conjunct his Mars, Sun and Moon and it’s difficult to know what causes what. Being in his presence felt like being in a magical fairy tale. There was an uplifting and positive energy between us and we had deep and inspiring conversations. He said that I expanded his mind. He had a healing effect on me and made me feel worthy of honesty. My Jupiter is on his NN and my Sun on his SN. Once I dreamt that I was bitten by a snake and he stood in a forest and saw it happen. It felt as if he saw me.

One ex has his Moon 1 degree from my Chiron. He was a kind man but I felt annoyed since I could feel and see his pain that stemmed from his relationship with his mother and I tried to make him own up to it and work with it. He was not interested in feeling his pain, he wanted to drink alcohol and he wanted me to make him feel good. I wounded his self image since I saw him as fragile and weak. I didn’t wish to judge his vulnerability, but it was what I felt and he sensed that.
Another man also had his Moon on my Chiron, he was needy, possessive and abusive.

People around my age all have Chiron on my IC or my Sun. When my Sun is on someone’s Chiron it’s as if I shine a light on their wounds. Some of them have wounded me a lot. My Jupiter is exactly opposite my Sun, I have some sort of preacher complex and it seems that people’s Chiron on my Sun trigger it. If their Chiron is between my IC and Sun they also get to experience my Pluto opposite their Chiron that wants to transform them.

My mom had a man’s Venus conjunct her Chiron. She experienced healing, he was hurt.

Many poisons are used to create medicine. It seems to me that Chiron can both cause wounds in the self image as well as and heal it. I believe that people who own their wounds will be able to simultaneously heal themselves and other people. People who don’t want to own all their wounds will give the repressed pain an outlet through other people.

Chiron plays a big role in my natal chart and in my relationships so I am used to the energy. I look for people who say things like “I know that I have issues and I am working on them” and “I try to be considerate, I have good intentions and I don’t want to hurt other people”. It’s important that we are all interested in healing both ourselves and other people. People should not use others in order to elevate their sense of self while making someone else feel bad and used.

Thank you for this amazing insight.