Any signs or hopes for career change?

UraSatVen1029

I'm currently studying Nursing right now, just got out from Medical Technology. The reason why I shifted was because I realized how much I'd prefer my childhood dream rather than my parents' dream for me. With Nursing though, I can go abroad and that might be my only chance of permanently relocating there to pursue my real dream.

I know it does sound like the most practical and the most correct way, but the longer I study in a med school, the more I drive myself crazy with anxiousness, doubt, fear and restlessness. Med school is not easy and I'm always doing not so well even if I try hard and it just makes me think, "What's the point? Why am I here if I plan to do something else for the rest of my life?"

Please be honest with me. You can tell me if I'm being too impatient, but right now I just feel the buzzing energy that just want to come out. Like if I'm running at half of my full speed in med school, I wanna run in full speed for my childhood dream, which is Music and Acting. With all the pressure, failing scores and strict profs, the fear and doubt within grows stronger each day, makes me wonder if I'll be stuck in the medical field forever because I'll also never be good enough for Music and Acting. Idk where all this energy is coming from but everyday I really feel it. The urge is strong.

Here's my chart with transits:
IMG_7467.png

brightceci

Don't worry I am also guilty of asking 'too many career' questions here. I understand the agony of indecision.
About nursing, you may not excel in school but when you are actually working in the field, I can see you will excel in it because of your Mars in Virgo and your north node is in the same house of death and rebirth. It doesn't hurt to tough it out and finish it, especially if tuition is already paid for.
There will always be a pulling feeling with your hope in Music and Art area (Jupiter in Pisces). Transiting Neptune is going to stay in Pisces for a while. It magnifies the effect of that dream. Neptune in Pisces is very tricky, it can be a delusion or a time to go for your dream.

You said "I'll also never be good enough for Music and Acting", why?
The Scorpio Sun and Venus conjunct will give you the 'charm' to get into the industry. Although they do have some hard aspects to your home life (house 4), so if you choose to pursue art and music, you might experience a struggle in home life or vice versa. But then who doesn't worry about work/life balance these days? Now will you be successful in art and music, only if you can keep your sense of humor and able to cool down the side where you have a very strong mind. This is why. Your Jupiter in Pisces trine Mercury in your 11th house, with Pluto in the same house of community, all good aspects with Neptune, adding your destiny North North in Leo, you have the ability to be in the limelight so to speak. However, both your NN and Neptune are in the late degree, you might have an especially hard time dealing with the reality of not being in the limelight anymore when that moment comes later in life.

Btw the current transit is not helping you much at this moment, maybe wait for a few weeks before making any decisions.

My advice will be, if you are almost done your nursing schooling, keep at it until you get the credential unless there is no way you can get enough passing grades to get the credential, then maybe it is time to spend the time and tuition somewhere else.

muchacho

I'm currently studying Nursing right now, just got out from Medical Technology. The reason why I shifted was because I realized how much I'd prefer my childhood dream rather than my parents' dream for me. With Nursing though, I can go abroad and that might be my only chance of permanently relocating there to pursue my real dream.

I know it does sound like the most practical and the most correct way, but the longer I study in a med school, the more I drive myself crazy with anxiousness, doubt, fear and restlessness. Med school is not easy and I'm always doing not so well even if I try hard and it just makes me think, "What's the point? Why am I here if I plan to do something else for the rest of my life?"

Please be honest with me. You can tell me if I'm being too impatient, but right now I just feel the buzzing energy that just want to come out. Like if I'm running at half of my full speed in med school, I wanna run in full speed for my childhood dream, which is Music and Acting. With all the pressure, failing scores and strict profs, the fear and doubt within grows stronger each day, makes me wonder if I'll be stuck in the medical field forever because I'll also never be good enough for Music and Acting. Idk where all this energy is coming from but everyday I really feel it. The urge is strong.

Here's my chart with transits:
I don't see nursing as a career in your chart, not even the medical field to be honest.

UraSatVen1029

Don't worry I am also guilty of asking 'too many career' questions here. I understand the agony of indecision.
About nursing, you may not excel in school but when you are actually working in the field, I can see you will excel in it because of your Mars in Virgo and your north node is in the same house of death and rebirth. It doesn't hurt to tough it out and finish it, especially if tuition is already paid for.
There will always be a pulling feeling with your hope in Music and Art area (Jupiter in Pisces). Transiting Neptune is going to stay in Pisces for a while. It magnifies the effect of that dream. Neptune in Pisces is very tricky, it can be a delusion or a time to go for your dream.

You said "I'll also never be good enough for Music and Acting", why?
The Scorpio Sun and Venus conjunct will give you the 'charm' to get into the industry. Although they do have some hard aspects to your home life (house 4), so if you choose to pursue art and music, you might experience a struggle in home life or vice versa. But then who doesn't worry about work/life balance these days? Now will you be successful in art and music, only if you can keep your sense of humor and able to cool down the side where you have a very strong mind. This is why. Your Jupiter in Pisces trine Mercury in your 11th house, with Pluto in the same house of community, all good aspects with Neptune, adding your destiny North North in Leo, you have the ability to be in the limelight so to speak. However, both your NN and Neptune are in the late degree, you might have an especially hard time dealing with the reality of not being in the limelight anymore when that moment comes later in life.

Btw the current transit is not helping you much at this moment, maybe wait for a few weeks before making any decisions.

My advice will be, if you are almost done your nursing schooling, keep at it until you get the credential unless there is no way you can get enough passing grades to get the credential, then maybe it is time to spend the time and tuition somewhere else.

I've been quite worried of the upcoming Pluto conjuncting my 1st house Neptune, as it may kill some of my dreams (Neptune for Music). It may force me to see no other way to go for it and etc. I don't think I'm worried about being good and talented enough but at the same time... I do. Err, it doesn't make sense, but that's how I feel anyway. I can be confident with myself but at other times I'm not merciful and extremely harsh on myself.

But the anxiety I have for Pluto crossing my Neptune can fuel those doubts and fears. It's like-- if it actually makes me change my mind, I can't even imagine how else I'll live my life from now on. But then again-- if that's how I've always felt about music, then maybe it's not going to change, right? If anything, I wanna view Pluto as the planet who will toughen my Neptunian traits, my rather negative habits I have from being Neptunian. I hope it toughens me up like how it did for my ascendant.

With Leo NN and 8th house NN, I wanna be an entertainer/musician with the purpose of healing others and the world. Idk if it suits my NN, but eh. Sometimes, I think of it as my life path of big transformations, from being timid, insecure and shy to being confident, bright and inspiring. Or someone who should be living life with passion. I do have a lot of Scorpio in my chart so I hope this helps a little.

Kinda sad to know the current transits dont do much for now. I'm so restless, I'm constantly thinking of ways how to get there but I can't manifest these actions to the real world because instead of being in the music studio, I'm at school studying and injecting fluids as a student nurse. My only fear with getting older is regret, so that also fuels my negative emotions.

The part where you said I should balance my family and work/career life, I don't think it would be a problem. The only trouble I had with my home life was my parents's relationship but now that had improved a lot and my prayers have been answered. The only left for me now are my oppositions in 4th/10th house axis with my luminaries, in which it would be about my expression and self-esteem.

I'm babbling now. And I should stop these posts. Hahaha