Intimacy and sex style.

lenartz

I have 8th house in Aries. There are no planets there. Now, I know that 8th house is the natural house of Scorpio, so does Pluto rule the house or should I go by traditionally and say Mars? Because if it's traditional, then Aries being in the 8th house is a good thing, right?

However, my Aries' ruler, Mars is in the 12th house. Pluto is in the 3rd house. Mars and Pluto are in harsh aspects because they are square. Should I also include Venus trine Pluto and Mercury sextile Mars?

My interpretation is, I am very intense and passionate in bed (Mars square Pluto) and the intensity magnifies is I am madly in love with the person (Venus trine Pluto). I am also very communicative during intercourse and I find sex to be a mental thing (Mercury sextile Mars and Pluto in the 3rd). Also, sex for me is connected to my psyche as it affects me greatly psychologically (Mars in the 12th).

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• lennatalchart.jpg
    lennatalchart.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 23

wilsontc

Staff member
personal vs. generational, to lnartz

lenartz,

You said:
I have 8th house in Aries. There are no planets there. Now, I know that 8th house is the natural house of Scorpio, so does Pluto rule the house or should I go by traditionally and say Mars?

I used to use modern rulers in synastries or when looking at relationships. However, I recently read that it is better to only use the personal planets (plus Saturn and Jupiter) as rulers when looking at relationships, since the relationships is a personal matter. So I suggest using :mars: as the ruler of the 8th house and interpret the chart using traditional rulers (e.g., so :jupiter: rules :pisces: and :saturn: rules :aquarius:).

Personally,

Tim