Should I give up on love? (I'm serious)

SagiCap

I haven't posted a love horary in a while and I feel....well....unloved! LOL! All kidding aside, (I kid to mask the pain,) I am really thinking about giving up this notion that there will be a relationship on the horizon for me. It's way too painful and I think I could just start to heal if I try to forget. It's a logical decision. (It's been 7 years, almost 8 without a relationshipm though I have fallen in love without it working out - twice in that time period.) Before that, I was in a loveless marriage, and before that, unrequited love. BUT - a final question before I decide to give up.

I know I should also look at my natal chart, but that is even scarier.

Will I have a boyfriend soon?
4927032552_e8a9df01ae_z.jpg

So he is Venus is separating from me. (I'm not currently involved, but I do love someone I can't forget right now from my past. It just never worked out and the relationship never blossomed) :( I am Mars and conjunct him (no idea why if I'm alone right now what the conjunction means)- but I'm in detriment in his domicile, in Libra, sign of relationships in 11th hopes/wishes/dreams/friendship. If he is Venus - he is the one with the power. (Well, this is true). I just can't figure out what happens from here.

But my question was will I have a boyfriend soon, and this chart I think does not show the answer. Or is this chart in effect trying to tell me I will eventually let go of this person I love currently and then be banished to the 12H of depression? I hope that's not the case.

Last edited:

Horus

BUT - a final question before I decide to give up.

Time to tap into that Sagittarian faith and optimism somewhere in there! You're not an old lady, youre an attractive woman with many fine qualities, and you have plenty of life left to live to meet someone!

Have you ever read Deepak Chopra's book The Path to Love: Spiritual Strategies for Healing? Fantastic book which will improve your perspective on what love really is and help you to get over the past. I've given four copies away so far and they have helped.

So to answer your question -NO! Don't give up! You truly desire a love relationship, so pursue your dream, keep working on yourself and you will attract one!

Last edited:

Arijana

I haven't posted a love horary in a while and I feel....well....unloved! LOL! All kidding aside, (I kid to mask the pain,) I am really thinking about giving up this notion that there will be a relationship on the horizon for me. It's way too painful and I think I could just start to heal if I try to forget. It's a logical decision. (It's been 7 years, almost 8 without a relationshipm though I have fallen in love without it working out - twice in that time period.) Before that, I was in a loveless marriage, and before that, unrequited love. BUT - a final question before I decide to give up.

I know I should also look at my natal chart, but that is even scarier.

Will I have a boyfriend soon?
4927032552_e8a9df01ae_z.jpg

So he is Venus is separating from me. (I'm not currently involved, but I do love someone I can't forget right now from my past. It just never worked out and the relationship never blossomed) :( I am Mars and conjunct him (no idea why if I'm alone right now what the conjunction means)- but I'm in detriment in his domicile, in Libra, sign of relationships in 11th hopes/wishes/dreams/friendship. If he is Venus - he is the one with the power. (Well, this is true). I just can't figure out what happens from here.

But my question was will I have a boyfriend soon, and this chart I think does not show the answer. Or is this chart in effect trying to tell me I will eventually let go of this person I love currently and then be banished to the 12H of depression? I hope that's not the case.

Hang in there honey :)

I feel your pain,I know what it's like to be alone most of the time.
As for Mars/Venus...that's a tricky one. if youve read what some of us were talking about in one of the topics we debated who loves whom...Venus is having it easier,however both of you are now going to enter the 12th house...hidden sorrows,regrets...maybe he likes you but is feeling either powerless or both you don't know what to do or the situation is becoming too difficult. That doesn't mean nothing will happen per see,but there are some issues.....He is Venus and handling things better but he's about to feel worse because Venus in the 12th house ( secrets ) makes Venus keep feelings for herself,as opposed how she is in general, open about her feelings ( sharing with the crowd ). He is moving faster so he will feel bad before you...you will however feel a bit worse than him,maybe because you will love faith ( or realize ) that for the time being nothing can come out of you too,maybe you had hopes ( 11th house ) and when u go into the 12th you will feel like whatever hope there was is gone...Now,it's a bad period,things will start to look better for you when u go into scorpio ( that might take a while ) you are the one that will feel much stronger,and he will be the weaker ( Venus will go into scorpio-then libra-then back to scorpio ;) so he is the one that will feel bad more than once... as Venus he has power to act now,and he will have for a while,but if/when he does contact you I don't advise u answer his call,Mars in the 12th can't see things clearly, you do like him,but you will feel more confused,not a good time for Mars to hear someone out-in the 12th house you may evens how some anger towards him,agression.

Moon in the house of endings in Pisces=not really good,although the sign it's is good,it shows your emotions ( think Pisces=dreamy,emotions,love etc ) . For the time being I don't see things changing,you will feel a bit worse but don't loose hope. when you get in scorpio,you will have streinght,much of it.

I know it's hard baring the loneliness...trust me I know. I know you may feel like your being punished in this life for something,or that it's taking something from you and doesn't have that right...but please hang in there :) you are strong,Capricorns have an iron spirit that can rise above anything. I know it's easier said than done,but do not loose your inner streinght just because of men. do not let them,or how they made u feel,those emotions,get on top of you...mentally.

BobZemco

I am really thinking about giving up this notion that there will be a relationship on the horizon for me.

Then that is exactly what you should do.

I am Mars and conjunct him

Not any more. Venus has separated.

I love currently and then be banished to the 12H of depression? I hope that's not the case.

As I told you before, Saturn is transiting your 12th House. Saturn the Taskmaster is talking, but you're not listening.

Before you're OK being with someone else, you need to be OK being alone, and obviously you're not (as evidence by Mars Via Combusta) and that is what Saturn wants you to learn.

If you learn that, then look at your natal chart, count the number of degrees until natal Saturn reaches 28° Gemini and tell me what you see.

Timtams

@ SagiCap :

I agree with Arijana. You got to hang in there. Although I also agree with BobZemco. You need to learn to be ok with being alone before being ok with someone. Two lonely people together does not a cure for loneliness make.

You are young and attractive and I believe that there is every possibility you will meet someone special when the time is right. :biggrin:

In the meantime, I found what works for me (I appear to suffer from a similar but opposite problem) is to just take each day as it comes. I had a Chinese cleansing ceremony with flowers done last month (some do it weekly) to "recharge my magnetism" (apparently I am coming to an end of a decade-long BAD cycle) and left feeling euphoric (immediately after) and then more stable and grounded a week later. I go again next month.

jsummerfield

hi sagicap,
don't give up! like timtams said, you're young and gorgeous and there's no doubt you'll meet someone when you're ready and have learned to feel complete without someone by your side. in my experience, you find love when you're least looking for it :)

dr. farr

One never gives up on Love. Period.

What one often needs to give up on, however, is one's habitual ideas about Love, one's preconceptions and biases, what one thinks Love is supposed to be, and how it is supposed to be.

There's an old saying, which is very true: "in this world, them's alone that wants to be"
Meaning that in this world one never MUST be alone-when one is alone, IT IS BY THEIR OWN CHOICE (mostly because of their often too high standards, or by their own colored outlook on others, or by their holding others in too high esteem, not seeing others as, well, just human...)

It is not the stars, but YOU who are ultimately in control in this matter of your own affections.

Relative to the reference horary: do you know what both Charles Carter and Vivian Robson wrote, relative to marriage and love relationships, when Scorpio is on the ascendant?
"Problems with love because the native is too intense and over-sensitive"...
That was written 70 years ago, but is as true now as ever! Trying too hard, being too intense, too sensitive, subverts the natural course and trend of events.

Now look again at the horary: what's on the 7th (all this by whole sign)? Taurus, ruled by Venus, and positing nothing less than the Part of Fortune here in the house of relationships! Now look at the 5th: what's there? The fertile Pisces carrying the Moon inside it-characterizing romance. And what does the Moon do? It chases the 7th house from its position there in the 5th (Moon carries romance into relationship is the symbolic meaning of this astronomical phenomenon)

Considering only the 7 traditional planets (and here applying the long forgotten technique called Lunar Horary), what type (malefic or benefic) of planet will the Moon make its next conjunction (not aspect, not "connection", but conjunction) with? Jupiter, the benefic (this gives a + or auspicious "answer" by the rules of Lunar Horary)

With the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball, considering as significator either the 7th house (Taurus = Venus) or the 5th house (Pisces = Jupiter), both = a "yes" answer to the question, according to the 8 Ball "rules".

But how soon is soon?? Applying the Ankara tradition for horary (and event) timing approximations, and following Al-Biruni's zodiacal time-frame tables: with Scorpio on the ascendant the + answer to this specific question ranges from a minimum of 28 days (4 weeks) from the date of asking, up to a maximum of 15 months, and that's the time period during which the positive indications of this horary will be fulfilled, IF you overcome the interfering outlook shown by Scorpio on the ascendant...

Last edited:

bittermoon

SagiCap, by asking this question, you already gave yourself the answer. If you were serious about giving up on love, you'd be done with it and move on.

I am not at all familiar with horary astrology but I'd suggest to stop focusing so much on the planets and live your life. Analyzing charts does not make you find love. Getting 'out there' might. I agree with what Horus said 'pursue your dream, keep working on yourself and you will attract one!'

BobZemco

Here, you can learn something new related to your horary.

attachment.php

Okay, in 1995 your directed Saturn moved to oppose your natal Sun. I said March - June and you said in happened in late March (you can tell what that was about if you want).

So now when your directed Saturn (which rules your 5th House) comes up to 28° Gemeni it will make a trine with Mars in your 1st House ruling your 7th House. The difference in degrees is 41 and that would be March-June 2012 (owing to your late December birthday).

At the same time, your directed Mars is going to move down and conjunct your natal Sun (which rules your 11th House).

Anyway, Saturn is in your 9th House because, well, that would be your second marriage not your first. Then about 12 years after that, directed Saturn is going to trine your natal Venus, but that probably has more to do with children than with you, of course they could be your children (or his).

Like Solar Arcs, the aspects are more or less meaningless, it's the contacts that count and you look at the Planets, the House they rule and their Dispositors.

So you have some good things coming up. Transiting Saturn is in your 12th House for a reason and that is Solitude. You need to think about what you want to accomplish in the next 20 years or so, how you want to do, and what kind of person you want to do those things with.

Saturn isn't really exalted in Libra until he hits 21° Libra, and before you know it, you'll have a Saturn opposition Saturn and you'll be on the downhill slide to your 2nd Saturn Return and once that happens it's pretty much over. If you haven't done the things you need to do, it won't be a fun time.

Then

Attachments

• SagiCap in SagiCanada.jpg
    SagiCap in SagiCanada.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 183

SagiCap

I'm a little affected by the above and can't really give a coherent answer just yet, but I want to make sure you know I really appreciate this Bob. Wow. It's a lot to take in right now. I'll be back later. I've already read this a few times.

SagiCap

Okay, in 1995 your directed Saturn moved to oppose your natal Sun. I said March - June and you said in happened in late March (you can tell what that was about if you want).

Just adding for now - end of March 1995 was when I met my ex-husband.

Serendipity

I did not read all the posts on the thread.
This is probably not the proper way to read horary but.... I think this chart is reflecting your feelings on the guy you can't forget. You're in detriment and in the 12th. Anguished/stressed. Venus is moving away from Mars. Were you thinking about this guy when you asked the question? Venus is in the sign of your detriment.
Also if you still have feelings for someone else chances are you will not/cannot let anyone else in right now.

SagiCap

Sorry I didn't respond fully before, Bob. Merc in 12H, Cap makes me retreat in the face of such monumental brainwaves. lol!

I met my ex-husband in late March 1995! (I also remember being extremely lonely before that. I felt physically ill to tell you the truth. Somewhat like I feel now.)

So now when your directed Saturn (which rules your 5th House) comes up to 28° Gemeni it will make a trine with Mars in your 1st House ruling your 7th House. The difference in degrees is 41 and that would be March-June 2012 (owing to your late December birthday).
My bday is Dec. 4, did you mean "early" Dec? Doesn't matter, I see the point anyway. I have a little ways to go before 41 though. UGH. I'll hang in there. :) At least now I am finding there's hope yet.

*It may not matter, but the Sabian Symbol for 28deg Gem is: Through Bankruptcy, Society Gives To An Overburdened Individual The Opportunity To Begin Again

28-29 deg Gemini

Anyway, Saturn is in your 9th House because, well, that would be your second marriage not your first. Then about 12 years after that, directed Saturn is going to trine your natal Venus, but that probably has more to do with children than with you, of course they could be your children (or his).
Saturn trine Venus. Wonder what this is. I'll research some more.

So you have some good things coming up. Transiting Saturn is in your 12th House for a reason and that is Solitude. You need to think about what you want to accomplish in the next 20 years or so, how you want to do, and what kind of person you want to do those things with.
I'm beginning to do this. Now that I've been informed by being on this board, and with the help of people like you, I am really focusing on what it is I need to get done. It's been intense and illuminating is so many ways. I thought before there was no way out. Now the answer is so simple but so HARD TO DO. I just have to figure it all out.)

Aside from all this, Bob, thanks so much for the effort and making the chart and explaining to me. It really does help so much.

Last edited:

Opphiucan

I have read a few of your other threads and am starting to wonder if you're not my real twin (I have a twin sister that is 3 minutes younger).

You're asking all my questions and I'm benefiting from the answers. Hang in there SagiCap! You should be grateful you have a lot of hope and faith and child like wonder! Not only do those qualities draw people to you but good things happen to those who believe.

I feel dead lately - for about 2 years now. It's much worse, trust me. However, I think everyone interested in astrology has some belief, so I must still have hope too!

Thanks for all your great posts! Good luck!

SagiCap

I have read a few of your other threads and am starting to wonder if you're not my real twin (I have a twin sister that is 3 minutes younger).

You're asking all my questions and I'm benefiting from the answers. Hang in there SagiCap! You should be grateful you have a lot of hope and faith and child like wonder! Not only do those qualities draw people to you but good things happen to those who believe.

I feel dead lately - for about 2 years now. It's much worse, trust me. However, I think everyone interested in astrology has some belief, so I must still have hope too!

Thanks for all your great posts! Good luck!

Sorry it took so long to reply. I've been having Merc Rx computer trouble. It's heartening to hear we are alike. I'm sorry you are experiencing the same, it's a kind of slow torture, as I'm sure you know. You seem equipped with hope and a strong attitude as well. I pray we both hang in there. :) I'm starting to believe.

Keep in touch? I want to know how your journey unfolds.

Sophy

Banned
I've been lurking on here a while and have come the same conclusion. I'm starting to think not everybody is meant to have love.