will the person get the job?

Suede

hi all

I just get off a long conversation with my friend, who went to an interview this morning. I will provide the detail later. but her ultimate question is will she get the job offer.

Here is my initial analysis... but please kindly share your thought

- my friend (Lord 1) is signify by Saturn in Capricorn in dignity -- my friend is quite experienced in her field
- the job (Lord 10) is signified by Mar in Sagitarius
- planet in 10th house: Jupiter retrograde
- Competitor (Lord 7) - moon
- Other observation :
--all the key significator are in 12 house - could it mean that my friend is interviewing discreetly (which a lot of people doing that anyway)
--2nd house is all very loaded

there are no aspect between Lord 1 and 10, also in 12th house, so I don't think she will get the job

what do you guys think?

thanks

Attachments

• Interview.jpg
    Interview.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Sunrise

hi all

I just get off a long conversation with my friend, who went to an interview this morning. I will provide the detail later. but her ultimate question is will she get the job offer.

Here is my initial analysis... but please kindly share your thought

- my friend (Lord 1) is signify by Saturn in Capricorn in dignity -- my friend is quite experienced in her field
- the job (Lord 10) is signified by Mar in Sagitarius
- planet in 10th house: Jupiter retrograde
- Competitor (Lord 7) - moon
- Other observation :
--all the key significator are in 12 house - could it mean that my friend is interviewing discreetly (which a lot of people doing that anyway)
--2nd house is all very loaded

there are no aspect between Lord 1 and 10, also in 12th house, so I don't think she will get the job

what do you guys think?

thanks
Re: will the person get the job?
no, i dont think so. Others gets the job....
let us know

Suede

Hi chrysalis and sunrise

That is what I think too. I m wondering if the chart can tell the following , the job’s nature and quality (is it great one) and the state of mind of the person herself and the interviewing manager? Will the chart able to tell this? Thanks

here is the dilemma She said that the job seems like the perfect next step for her, but on the morning when she is traveling to the interview location and arrive. Sitting at the lobby, she doesn’t feel like she want to work in this office.
So she wasn’t trying her very best during the interview.

That is why when she came back she discuss with me, did she let a perfect opportunity go because that is the opportunity that everyone will want

Thanks

Last edited: