Which planets are badly aspected?

clip11

In my chart, which planets have bad aspects or are badly placed and which ones are well placed?
astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088.png

clip11

Developmental Delays

Do I have anything in my chart that would indicate a developmental delay/Attention Deficit Disorder or problems with my nervous system?

waybread

Re: Developmental Delays

There are a couple of ways to look at planetary placements.

1. Aspects. Squares and oppositions tend to be stressful (the red lines.) Trines and sextiles tend to be easy or pleasant (the blue lines.) With conjunctions, it depends on which planets are involved.

2. Planets are strong in the signs they rule. In a more traditional astrology, they can be strengthened or weakened in the signs of their domicile (in the sign they rule) or exaltation; and weakened in detriment or fall (the opposite signs.)

I use both modern and traditional sign rulers. Your domiciled planets are Jupiter (traditional) in Pisces and Pluto (modern) in Scorpio. Venus in Scorpio is in detriment.

Jupiter is a really important planet in your chart. It rules the signs of Pisces and Sagittarius, and you have 5 planets in these signs.

ADD might be indicated by your close conjunction of your moon and Uranus. The moon shows your emotional nature and Uranus rules sudden change. If your feelings are frequently changing, it can be hard to focus and concentrate.

Frisiangal

Do I have anything in my chart that would indicate a developmental delay/Attention Deficit Disorder or problems with my nervous system?
View attachment 82903

ADD might be indicated by your close conjunction of your moon and Uranus. The moon shows your emotional nature and Uranus rules sudden change. If your feelings are frequently changing, it can be hard to focus and concentrate

I haven't read any of your previous posts on the board(s).

Further to Waybread's comments above, aspects between Moon-Mercury-Saturn-Uranus have been observed to have strong associations with those orders on the autism spectrum.
ADD often sees the inclusion of a harsh Mars, ADHD(high functioning) can include Jupiter.
Saturn is actually out of orb to be included in the 'spectrum' observations. It does form a square aspect to Jupiter, which has found associations with bi-polar tendencies.

When referring to the nervous system, are you meaning mentally (Mercury), functionally (Uranus), or physically (Ascendant)?

Mercury-Neptune-Sun in Capricorn can see the issue of rationality versus irrationality of thought, yet not necessarily as a functional disorder. Giving fantasy a realistic and structural expression through the written word, drawings (Mercury),film, photography, music, art forms( Neptune), individual ideas (Sun), is an excellent manner to use the energies in their most creative and positive ways. Allowing unrealistic fantasy to control and dissove (Neptune) the concentration (Capricorn) of spirit (Sun) and mind (Mercury) mind isn't.

Mercury-Moon-Uranus, especially under influence of the 4th house, can take on more of an automatic behaviour pattern (Moon) that has control of rational thought (Mercury in Capricorn) and unusual ideas (Uranus)beyond the rational norm. Great for inventors and geniuses of the future (Uranus) alike, who follow their own ideas that seem to rise up (Sagittarius) from within (4th house) and suddenly take form and shape in their mind (Mercury) to bring about change to old patterns; not so good for those who tend to live with/through the memory of those old patterns and don't allow any change of mind to occur. Uncontrolled functions of the limbs could be a result.

Ascendant Rising (personality and physical constitution) is in Virgo, ruler Mercury. Aquarius (trad. ruler Saturn, mod. ruler Uranus) is on 6th house cusp of physical ailments. There is no aspect between Mercury-Saturn, yet the albeit out of sign but within orb conjunction between Mercury-Uranus.
As mentioned above, could this coincide with a restrictive functioning of the limbs, possible mechanical (Virgo) aid (Neptune) to enable movement?

I study the effect of an astrological point called Black Moon Lilith. Its MEAN position :)lilth:) in the natal chart is on 4* Cancer in the 10th house, from where it opposes Mercury-Neptune-Sun. It has been observed to have very strong associations with images created of experiences from childhood. Aspects with the Sun have been found relevant regarding the biological/ pseudo father image(s) which one has to confront, yet positively also the latent talent within one's self just waiting to surface when any contention has been dealt with and laid to rest.
MEAN Lilith in Cancer is very strong in the imaginative tendencies, especially concerning what was thought to be extinct, yet isn't.

Could any deficiency you envision within yourself be of a purely alternate way of thinking mental nature? :smile:

clip11

I haven't read any of your previous posts on the board(s).

Further to Waybread's comments above, aspects between Moon-Mercury-Saturn-Uranus have been observed to have strong associations with those orders on the autism spectrum.
ADD often sees the inclusion of a harsh Mars, ADHD(high functioning) can include Jupiter.
Saturn is actually out of orb to be included in the 'spectrum' observations. It does form a square aspect to Jupiter, which has found associations with bi-polar tendencies.

When referring to the nervous system, are you meaning mentally (Mercury), functionally (Uranus), or physically (Ascendant)?

Mercury-Neptune-Sun in Capricorn can see the issue of rationality versus irrationality of thought, yet not necessarily as a functional disorder. Giving fantasy a realistic and structural expression through the written word, drawings (Mercury),film, photography, music, art forms( Neptune), individual ideas (Sun), is an excellent manner to use the energies in their most creative and positive ways. Allowing unrealistic fantasy to control and dissove (Neptune) the concentration (Capricorn) of spirit (Sun) and mind (Mercury) mind isn't.

Mercury-Moon-Uranus, especially under influence of the 4th house, can take on more of an automatic behaviour pattern (Moon) that has control of rational thought (Mercury in Capricorn) and unusual ideas (Uranus)beyond the rational norm. Great for inventors and geniuses of the future (Uranus) alike, who follow their own ideas that seem to rise up (Sagittarius) from within (4th house) and suddenly take form and shape in their mind (Mercury) to bring about change to old patterns; not so good for those who tend to live with/through the memory of those old patterns and don't allow any change of mind to occur. Uncontrolled functions of the limbs could be a result.

Ascendant Rising (personality and physical constitution) is in Virgo, ruler Mercury. Aquarius (trad. ruler Saturn, mod. ruler Uranus) is on 6th house cusp of physical ailments. There is no aspect between Mercury-Saturn, yet the albeit out of sign but within orb conjunction between Mercury-Uranus.
As mentioned above, could this coincide with a restrictive functioning of the limbs, possible mechanical (Virgo) aid (Neptune) to enable movement?

I study the effect of an astrological point called Black Moon Lilith. Its MEAN position :)lilth:) in the natal chart is on 4* Cancer in the 10th house, from where it opposes Mercury-Neptune-Sun. It has been observed to have very strong associations with images created of experiences from childhood. Aspects with the Sun have been found relevant regarding the biological/ pseudo father image(s) which one has to confront, yet positively also the latent talent within one's self just waiting to surface when any contention has been dealt with and laid to rest.
MEAN Lilith in Cancer is very strong in the imaginative tendencies, especially concerning what was thought to be extinct, yet isn't.

Could any deficiency you envision within yourself be of a purely alternate way of thinking mental nature? :smile:

Thanks for the analysis. While growing up, I always had problems with my motor skills and was said to be clumsy. Regarding my father, he's always did the best he knew how, but honestly as a child, I found him kind of scary sometime. And the only time I think of something as a deficiency is when it hinders me from achieving my desires. So take me having ADD, I only view it as a deficiency because it has brought nothing but negative results to my life and added nothing of value. Results like causing me to lose a career or not develop proper social skills. If it didn't cause anything bad I wouldn't say it is a deficiency.

clip11

There are a couple of ways to look at planetary placements.

1. Aspects. Squares and oppositions tend to be stressful (the red lines.) Trines and sextiles tend to be easy or pleasant (the blue lines.) With conjunctions, it depends on which planets are involved.

2. Planets are strong in the signs they rule. In a more traditional astrology, they can be strengthened or weakened in the signs of their domicile (in the sign they rule) or exaltation; and weakened in detriment or fall (the opposite signs.)

I use both modern and traditional sign rulers. Your domiciled planets are Jupiter (traditional) in Pisces and Pluto (modern) in Scorpio. Venus in Scorpio is in detriment.

Jupiter is a really important planet in your chart. It rules the signs of Pisces and Sagittarius, and you have 5 planets in these signs.

ADD might be indicated by your close conjunction of your moon and Uranus. The moon shows your emotional nature and Uranus rules sudden change. If your feelings are frequently changing, it can be hard to focus and concentrate.

Thanks for the reply. If Jupiter is so,important in my chart, why does it feel like I only ever get the effects of Saturn?

ashriia

I would suspect from intuition alone, the answers to these questions..

Saturn in the 3rd can cause someone to learn more slowly--doesn't mean lack of intelligence it just takes longer to process information when it comes to learning new subjects-but also means discipline to learning as well.
I have saturn in 3rd also. But in your case, Mercury is ruled by Capricorn--so with saturn both of these are working together and might cause developmental delays.

Problems with nervous system-- aquarius rules 6th house and aqua ruler uranus, is conjunct the moon on an angle. Lots of nervous energy--maybe issues with anxiety.

View attachment 82903

waybread

Jupiter and Mars are involved in some heavy-duty squares. If not handled well, the 7th house becomes the house of open enemies.

But note that Jupiter is not just the good luck guy in the horoscope. He also rules philosophy and religion. Venus trine Jupiter in Pisces is asking you to feel your universal love for people.

clip11

Is my Saturn afflicted or badly placed

It has a lot of squares and oppositions to it...in fact almost all of my planets do.

clip11

Jupiter and Mars are involved in some heavy-duty squares. If not handled well, the 7th house becomes the house of open enemies.

But note that Jupiter is not just the good luck guy in the horoscope. He also rules philosophy and religion. Venus trine Jupiter in Pisces is asking you to feel your universal love for people.

What would it mean to handle it well?

Harmelia

Re: Is my Saturn afflicted or badly placed

Hi Clip11!
I assume you are asking if your Saturn is afflicted or badly placed because it is in Sagittarius square Jupiter - or is it because it opposes Chiron, or is conjunct Uranus/Moon on the IC?

You will get many very different answers to this question from astrologers.

Personally, I think we have the chart that is perfect for us - that is best for our personal growth. So whatever challenges are in a chart, are good challenges. That said, Saturn in Sagittarius conjunct the IC and Uranus - and Moon too if you consider a wide orb - that's a lot of energy to combine. I would say that Saturn conjunct the IC is strongly placed and will have a strong influence. I don't think this is a bad placement at all.

The IC is your most inward, private place in the chart. Saturn will keep you focused there - deep down inside - where you feel most connected with your soul. It could be a grounding influence. Sagittarius ruling that place, makes you want to learn and grow and become - expand. Uranus there suggests a certain restlessness. You may want to move a lot - your body, your home, your career - you may want to travel the world in your career. Uranus makes you need to individuate - to be your own person rather than be a follower. You might be good at energy work.

Then you stick Moon energy in there and we have to say - your personal consciousness, your emotional nature is more mentally-oriented. You will deal with your emotions in a thoughtful way rather than an emotive way - or at least, this is the goal. Pluto and Venus in Scorpio suggests that you could be too enmeshed in the emotional/sexual/astral world or maybe you identify yourself as someone who practices metaphysics. Scorpio can represent our fears, the so-called bad emotions, the dark side - or it can represent someone who is psychologically savvy and has good understanding of human nature. So, your chart suggests that maybe you're good at expressing your emotions and you're learning to get out of that and be more mindful of emotions. Or perhaps it's more like, you need to feel bonded to another person and you feel insecure if you're not. So, you need to learn to have some space between you and those you love.

Whatever it is, Saturn conjunct the IC will undergo some structural changes during your lifetime - because Uranus is there making sure that happens. Sun in Capricorn along with Mercury is good for tuning into your own integrity and living from there. The whole point of this chart is to learn how to be independent within your bonded relationships. It is no easy task. It will take a long time. But that's true for all of us. Whatever the one big challenge in our lives - it takes us our lives.

Pay attention to how you think about yourself - the words you use - because you will need to allow yourself room to learn and grow and become - as you gain understanding of yourself and others. Virgo rising is usually very helpful to others, but is the doormat of the zodiac if not careful. Instead of doubting yourself, choose to understand yourself - and others. That is Virgo's higher road. With this chart, you are learning to listen to your own heart, your own soul, your own voice - rather than to those of others, who may not always be so positive. Analyzing is your best friend. Moving around and gaining a lot of different experiences will seem fulfilling.

You may have a strong interest in psychology and could do well in that career or in teaching or working with others in an intimate way. You can help them. If you are tempted to do drugs or alcohol - Sun conjunct Neptune - don't. Instead, meditate - and do inner work - pay attention to dreams - turn whatever difficulties you have with people into an exercise in understanding them and yourself. If you have a spiritual practice of some kind, that's good. But you do the best in life if you use your own challenges to go deep and learn and then help others along . . . All that Pisces could give you a great imagination, a strong spiritual connection, a sense of the divine. You could be good at the arts - writing. Just make sure you tap into it in a positive way - so that it feeds your growing sense of individuality and all that you are from the inside out.

Last edited:

Kite

Your Saturn has accidental dignity with it's 4th house placement (angular). It is out of sect without any other traditional dignities except for a minor Moon mutual reception. My guess is you've felt out of sorts with your family but with the trine to Jupiter in 7 - decent relationships as Jupiter is in it's domain - very much at home here.

Harmelia

It has a lot of squares and oppositions to it...in fact almost all of my planets do.
View attachment 83367

Squares and oppositions don't have to be bad. They just make you grow because they're providing a challenge. Most everyone has squares and oppositions. My Saturn is square my Moon and opposite my Jupiter. You aren't alone. I'd rather have squares and oppositions than trines, because I'd rather have the growth stimulation. Don't worry about your Saturn aspects. You have them. So make good use of them!

JUPITERASC

View attachment 83367
affliction is a tradtional astrological term :smile:

Saturn travels so slowly it cannot aspect any of the seven visible planets
instead
your natal SATURN is BEING ASPECTED
by MARS and JUPITER
by SQUARE

Saturn is one of the malefics
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/malefics.html
the other malefic is MARS
Saturn is the Greater Malefic
Mars is the Lesser Malefic

natal Saturn is being afflicted by a square from malefic Mars

Kite

For ADD I would look at your seriously out of bounds Moon at 27S57 declination (and conjunct Uranus (emotions very chaotic) and your out of bounds Mercury at 24S26 and being conjunct Neptune - lots of foggy thinking that's out there and still a little unseen as Mercury is within 8 degrees of the Sun (Combust). The out of bounds positions resolve themselves by progression but it may explain your childhood issues.

JUPITERASC

clip11

Your Saturn has accidental dignity with it's 4th house placement (angular). It is out of sect without any other traditional dignities except for a minor Moon mutual reception. My guess is you've felt out of sorts with your family but with the trine to Jupiter in 7 - decent relationships as Jupiter is in it's domain - very much at home here.

My Saturn is square my Jupiter

Zora

Account Closed

View attachment 82903
Yes - uranus as ruler of health house 6th in 4th house can get a person easily emotionally nervous. Doubled with uranus moon conj. in 4th house in your chart.
And moon rules 11th house with moon/uranus-corresp. as well.

Uranus in 4th house is of moon/uranus correspondence and aquarius in 6th house is of mercury/uranus correspondence.

Uranus rules the synaptic nervs-system in the brain.

With intensified moon/uranus energy you have a higher and wider range and sensitive antennas to perceive more things from outside and outer influence. And are endangered to get overloaded like being electrified.

Last edited:

waybread

Handling an aspect well means looking for its positive associations, and astrology aside, simply striving to live a good life where you harm nobody. As Harmelia said, think of squares as constructive challenges, not simply rotten luck.