Does He Truly Love Me?

lilithofeden

Long story short, I've been dating this guy for 2 years and he recently moved in with me a few months back. I really thought this was a relationship that would last, but I've come to realize we have terrible communication (Which is surprisingly funny, because our Merc's are wonderfully aspected in synastry!!)

Anyway, there is a lot of tension in the relationship. We talk about things, it makes things better for a few days, but after that I can't help but to feel this pit in my stomach like this isn't going to last long term.

Last night when I was lying in bed by myself because he was sleeping in the basement (we don't really sleep in the same room anymore), I asked if he still loved me... with an overwhelming feeling like he does not. Well, the ASC is late, indicating I already know the answer... but I wonder what else I can see if I look at it closer?

I'm Saturn, he's the Sun. The Sun is coming to complete an opposition with the Moon (co-ruler for me being the female) in 2 degrees (further indicating he does not truly love me...).

Is there anything else you see?

Attachments

• Horary.jpg
    Horary.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 31

ElenaJ

It looks like your instincts are right. Sun isn't active here, except for the approaching opposition with the moon, both out of sign, although sun is in moon's house.
His co-ruler mercury is caught up in that difficult push/pull opposition of Saturn/pluto/south node opposing mercury/mars/north node, indicating a lot of conflict there.