does Chiron in 5th squash creativity?

hypatia

does Chiron in the 5th indicate strong chance that creativity as been squashed??

I do remember being openly and publicly criticised for my attempts of artistic drawing when in my first years of school - I think I gave up about then and was always too afraid to try again.

Then as an adult in my 30's, I confessed to an art teacher who I thought I was developing a rapport, my childhood experiences, and I hoped that she would gently guide me and help me get past that previous fear.
The teacher then spoke openly to the whole group her (inaccurate) interpretation of my story. I couldn't believe that I again felt I was humiliated with my feeble attempts to connect to art.

I feel I have a 'block' when it comes to art (not just visual art, but all forms of art and craft that I can think of), a block that I want to get past.

I am wondering if anything in my chart hints at how to get past this block?

I have no planets in the 5th House. The ruler of my 5th House is Neptune, and natal Neptune has many aspects (including an almost exact aspect back to Chiron): Nep sxt Mer, Nep sqr Ven, Nep tri Chi, Nep tri MNN.

Chiron itself also has a number of Natal aspects: Chi opp Ura, Chi opp Plu, Chi tri Nep, Chi tri Asc, Chi cnj MNN.

I do suspect there is something about me and the 5th House - for example - I never had any biological children, instead, my very wonderful children are adopted.
And I wonder if this was also an influence of having Chiron in the 5th.
I don't feel 'blocked' about becoming a parent - because I found a way to become a parent that works for me and for my children. However, I believe that if I had been adamant that having biological children was the only way for me to become a parent, then I am not sure what might have happened.

Thank you to anyone who would like to comment :biggrin:

Attachments

• chart self.png
    chart self.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 36

Neptunian Rainbow

I have Chiron in the fifth house and I found info that resonates deeply with me at this site:

https://fifthhousesun.net/chiron/

Last edited:

Time Lord

Hello
I can tell you much more later. First of all, Chiron in 5th house represents sex, and (other) mind-games. Secondly, it is about carnal vulnerability (raw), which means, you don't like sex very much, when you have it, because you feel neglected by your partner, which is assumably if it's true -- just a Hirngespinst (an annoying illusion that robs you of truth). Chiron in the 5th house als has a lot of sex, sometimes.
Time Lord

hypatia

hi, here is my chart done on Astro
your feedback is welcome - thank you

Attachments

• mine Astro.jpg
    mine Astro.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 28

theboy

hey whats up man i think youre chart is suited for an artisan which probably explains your questions about this placement in the first place

you have neptune conjunct your ascendant scorpio

pisces definitely brings you creativity and imaginition along with scorpios intense feelings

another point your 10th house or career house is in leo the performer/artist

now as for your 5th house in chiron

chiron is the wounded healer who is more than able if not overcompensates the houses abilities when that person overcomes the wound so to say

so basically you had to get over the feelings of not having a creative side to your persona which is not the case since your natal chart is set up for creative pursuits as well

on top of this you also have north node in 5th house and also conjunct the chiron its almost your destiny to realize what you had inside you all along

i can relate to what you have said because i also have my share of not being good enough in my creative pursuits although i felt its always been there

the trick is to let go and let the juices flow through you basically
get lost in the moment man

aquarius7000

Hi,

Hypatia, Chiron has almost nothing to do with stifling your creativity.

Actually, on the contrary, I see that you are quite creative. Your 5th house ruler is Jupiter per traditional Astrology, which is in the happy 11th house and conjunct Uranus, which indicates your need to be different, or express yourself uniquely based on your creativity. Uranus-Jupiter also shows sudden bouts or flashes of creative expression. Neptune on your Asc. also shows that you like enchantment or a sort of magical glamour. Nep-Ven square confirms that to me. In fact, I even feel that given all of the above, you are even intuitive to a certain extent. You also have a Gemini Moon trining your Aquarius Venus. Not sure if you have tried your hand at writing or advertising.

The issue is that you have Sun square Saturn. This aspect can mean that you yourself stand in your own way often. Sun is all about confidence, whilst Saturn squaring the Sun sort of undermines what the Sun believes it can achieve. Also, your Saturn rules your Sun (via Capricorn) and also your third house, which is why perhaps your school time perhaps made you feel as though you were not good enough. This even more as your Saturn is in its sign of fall, Aries.

All in all, you just need to believe in yourself and be persistent with your goals in life. I can tell you that signs like Capricorn, Taurus and Scorpio are best at it. :)

As an aside, I feel you might have some good luck with the lotto (Jup-Uranus, with Jup riling both your 2nd and 5th houses). Certainly do not overdo it, but you may want to try it some time just for the heck of it. Do not try it when Saturn is transiting your 2nd or 5th houses, though. It is close to the cusp of your 2nd house right now.

hypatia

Hi,

Hypatia, Chiron has almost nothing to do with stifling your creativity.

Actually, on the contrary, I see that you are quite creative. Your 5th house ruler is Jupiter per traditional Astrology, which is in the happy 11th house and conjunct Uranus, which indicates your need to be different, or express yourself uniquely based on your creativity. Uranus-Jupiter also shows sudden bouts or flashes of creative expression. Neptune on your Asc. also shows that you like enchantment or a sort of magical glamour. Nep-Ven square confirms that to me. In fact, I even feel that given all of the above, you are even intuitive to a certain extent. You also have a Gemini Moon trining your Aquarius Venus. Not sure if you have tried your hand at writing or advertising.

The issue is that you have Sun square Saturn. This aspect can mean that you yourself stand in your own way often. Sun is all about confidence, whilst Saturn squaring the Sun sort of undermines what the Sun believes it can achieve. Also, your Saturn rules your Sun (via Capricorn) and also your third house, which is why perhaps your school time perhaps made you feel as though you were not good enough. This even more as your Saturn is in its sign of fall, Aries.

All in all, you just need to believe in yourself and be persistent with your goals in life. I can tell you that signs like Capricorn, Taurus and Scorpio are best at it. :)

I continue to try to connect to my creative side.
I have thought many times of your post.