If I take this graduate level maths course, will I be able to do well?

sinhtheslumberingdragon

The question is in the title, chart is below
I am currently an undergraduate student, so a graduate level course would be "above my paygrade" so to speak.

chart-ktt27auikw8rd8lpeo.png

For the significators:

Lord 9th for the course and the exam (Saturn), Lord 1 (Mercury) for me and the Moon as cosignificator.

I started off with the dignities:

Mercury:
In his triplicity and term
Conjunct Spica

In the 5th house

Saturn:

In his domicile
However, retrograding

In the 9th house - cadent, but i would not consider it to be a weakness in this case since it is the main focus of this question

Moon:
Peregrine

Gaining in light

In the 11th house

Extra factors I noticed:
North node near the ascendant, and also trines the Lord of the 9th house - seems like a positive indication
Main significators are in air signs - positive for knowledge

Receptions:
Mercury is in the exaltation of Saturn, perhaps showing my desire and esteem for said course

Saturn receives Mercury by Triplicity and Term
The moon does not receive either Mercury or Saturn, and is not received by either of them

Aspects:
No relevant aspects - perhaps we can consider the North Node sextile to the Moon and the NN trine to Saturn to be positive, as it does reside near the ASC but I am not sure the effect of this.

Overall, I am hesitant on giving a final judgement

Mercury is placed well - dignifed and conjunct the fortunate fixed star Spica, so this strength seems to represent my capability in said course

I am not convinced however, that I might do well

Saturn is retrograding, and the moon is peregrine - I interpret the wandering moon that perhaps I might be a bit lost and in over my head in this course.

There are also no relevant aspects - and since this is a "will" question the lack of aspects is a negative testimony in my eyes.

Note that I am a beginner at Horary, so any feedback on my very brief analysis above, and whatever I have (surely) missed would be greatly appreciated.

waybread

I'm getting a mixed testimony, as well.

On the whole, I would say "Go for it!" if you have the option of withdrawing from this course early in the term for a tuition refund, if you don't think you can manage it. (Retrograde planets can indicate a re-thinking or re-visiting of a plan.)

Mercury is in Saturn's terms and Mercury's sign of Libra exalts Saturn, so there is some reception. Mercury's partile trine to Jupiter looks good.

I think you'll have to study very hard, though.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

I'm getting a mixed testimony, as well.

On the whole, I would say "Go for it!" if you have the option of withdrawing from this course early in the term for a tuition refund, if you don't think you can manage it. (Retrograde planets can indicate a re-thinking or re-visiting of a plan.)

Mercury is in Saturn's terms and Mercury's sign of Libra exalts Saturn, so there is some reception. Mercury's partile trine to Jupiter looks good.

I think you'll have to study very hard, though.

Thank you for your input, Waybread

Interesting you should mention that retrograding bit, as my initial plan was to take this course yet I am having doubts about it now