Senecar

Hi All

Just created a new forum called "forum93" for discussing,

Tarot
Magic
Astrology

The link is,

http://forum93.freeforums.net

I have started gathering resources from Youtube, Blogs and other forums, and posting them into sub boards. Discussions of various topics would be also interesting and useful.

If anyone is interested, welcome to come and join in.
The forum is for Registered members only, so please do register yourselves, and hopefully see you there too. :)

Thank you & regards

Last edited:

Senecar

This is more Tarot and Magic oriented forum. Currently I am using it as a blog for gathering and organising links for useful Youtube vids and other internet sites, and also journaling Tarot readings etc.

But discussions are always available. There is also a small sub forum for Astrological discussions - would suit for Astrological discussions related to Tarot, Kabbalah and Magical topics.

Senecar

I have created a subforum for "Tarot Readings Request"

Here, you can ask for readings for your problems. If there are members in the forum who are resonating with the questions, will give readings. :)

Senecar

Tried both but the site would not accept either.

Sorry about that. Maybe it's the software which has some problem?
It is also a new forum only about 2 weeks old, so I am not sure why it is doing it right now - will try to find out.

Maybe it is only accepting one word ID without space or dots in between? Why not try with "DrFarr"or "DoctorFarr"?

The forum is mainly for Tarot resources and discussions with Magic and Astrology for sidelines. I believe that you have been studying and practicing Tarot readings for many years too, and all the members would love to have you there for your knowledge. :)

Last edited: