I'm not sure if I could survive this...

xyclomatic

A bunch of planets recently entered into Virgo all at once... simutaneously, and it's in my 12th house. Soon enough Mercury will also enter Virgo and into my 12th house as well. Right now it's towards the late degrees of Leo, which means there would soon be, what, 4 planets in my 12th house? -sigh-

And worse of all, I have to go back to school tomorrow (first day back, btw) when I'm like... feeling my most introverted and withdrawal from society. Talk about bad timing with the planetary positions. -sigh 2x-

Why can't the planets already be in my 1st house for heaven's sake? Not sure how long I would survive this transit. :/

katydid

Maybe you will start the year off getting lots of studying done. All that Virgo amassing in your 12th, I bet you can get a great organising system set up for your paperwork and future assignments.

By the time it hits your first, you will have a great system in place, so you can go out and party and go on lots of dates, without worrying about your school work. :innocent:

Meluzina

A bunch of planets recently entered into Virgo all at once... simutaneously, and it's in my 12th house. Soon enough Mercury will also enter Virgo and into my 12th house as well. Right now it's towards the late degrees of Leo, which means there would soon be, what, 4 planets in my 12th house? -sigh-

And worse of all, I have to go back to school tomorrow (first day back, btw) when I'm like... feeling my most introverted and withdrawal from society. Talk about bad timing with the planetary positions. -sigh 2x-

Why can't the planets already be in my 1st house for heaven's sake? Not sure how long I would survive this transit. :/

LOL I didn't get the joke :D someone pls :D