Chiron venus ,vesta jupiter in the 8th house and marriage ?

Lovelylady26

i feel unlucky in love i always have love hate relationships with men because i attract water moons and venus i myself have venus in leo.
i don't know if i will ever get married or have kids to be honest since i am very careful with who i would start a marriage with or have kids with i feel kind of doomed.I am 26 now and it is not like the time is ticking for me but i would like to marry kids i can wait with. the problem is i am harmonious myself and i like things to be balanced and peaceful but i tend to attract drama like it is always around me people with problems boyfriends with insecurity issues.
Believe it or not as a venus in leo i do not like drama i just wanna love and to be loved i wanna have fun and be passionate with each other.
What is in store for me when it comes to marriage if you look at my chart ?

Attachments

• Astrotheme_w9eAXd275CXB.png
    Astrotheme_w9eAXd275CXB.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 26

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Lovelylady26,

there are a few aspects in your chart that I think might be giving you the sense that you are attracting the wrong sort so I'll try to go over them a bit.

The Sun square Moon aspect creates tension inside yourself such that what you want to do with your life (very general life direction and your goals as you see them, what you want out of life and find meaningful) clash with your emotional needs in a very fundamental way - what this does is to create the feeling that if you do things which are meaningful they are not satisfying yet the ones that are satisfying somehow seem like they are getting in your way - the theme need not be present constantly but is likely something you'll recognize.

Insecurity is actually normal so it's about being honest with it and not being hard on yourself when you experience it.

The aspects I see which could cause trouble are a few - your two animus planets (Sun and Mars) point to a choice of men who are either refined in their manners or reliable and well-grounded (perhaps I should add 'smart' to the list here). With its trine to Saturn especially your Sun favors those who are stable and unwavering and willing to commit long-term, however Mars square Uranus points to a rebellious streak - you want to do anything but conform in your actions and you'll make sure it shows. If you are not allowed to do this for yourself you could end up attracting males who embody this quality but having the stormy rebelliousness within themselves. I think this might be a big part of the problem you have been seeing.

Another aspect of note is your Venus square to Pluto - this creates an unconscious tendency to attract those who are powerful and/or would like to manipulate or overpower you - the result is a mixture of attraction and resentment and you may or may not be fully aware of the dynamics of this aspect but if not I'd suggest reading up on it.

Otherwise on the whole your chart favors personalities who are more refined and less aggressive, but because your chart was made using astrotheme and I don't know the date I can't do any progression analysis for you. What I can tell you is that the last summer eclipse (of August 11) had its focal point at ~19 Leo which is only a degree or two away from Venus in your chart so you should pay attention to any encounters in your life over the next few months.

Lovelylady26

Hi Lovelylady26,

there are a few aspects in your chart that I think might be giving you the sense that you are attracting the wrong sort so I'll try to go over them a bit.

The Sun square Moon aspect creates tension inside yourself such that what you want to do with your life (very general life direction and your goals as you see them, what you want out of life and find meaningful) clash with your emotional needs in a very fundamental way - what this does is to create the feeling that if you do things which are meaningful they are not satisfying yet the ones that are satisfying somehow seem like they are getting in your way - the theme need not be present constantly but is likely something you'll recognize.

Insecurity is actually normal so it's about being honest with it and not being hard on yourself when you experience it.

The aspects I see which could cause trouble are a few - your two animus planets (Sun and Mars) point to a choice of men who are either refined in their manners or reliable and well-grounded (perhaps I should add 'smart' to the list here). With its trine to Saturn especially your Sun favors those who are stable and unwavering and willing to commit long-term, however Mars square Uranus points to a rebellious streak - you want to do anything but conform in your actions and you'll make sure it shows. If you are not allowed to do this for yourself you could end up attracting males who embody this quality but having the stormy rebelliousness within themselves. I think this might be a big part of the problem you have been seeing.

Another aspect of note is your Venus square to Pluto - this creates an unconscious tendency to attract those who are powerful and/or would like to manipulate or overpower you - the result is a mixture of attraction and resentment and you may or may not be fully aware of the dynamics of this aspect but if not I'd suggest reading up on it.

Otherwise on the whole your chart favors personalities who are more refined and less aggressive, but because your chart was made using astrotheme and I don't know the date I can't do any progression analysis for you. What I can tell you is that the last summer eclipse (of August 11) had its focal point at ~19 Leo which is only a degree or two away from Venus in your chart so you should pay attention to any encounters in your life over the next few months.

thank you for your input yeah that venus square pluto i hate it i am very confident as a person but when i have a person that tries to put me in a box or take my freedom away that's the only moment i become insecure because i need people around me i need to be social.

Here's my chart from astro.com

Attachments

• DEWIHORO.jpg
    DEWIHORO.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 16

Lovelylady26

Hi Lovelylady26,

I'll check your chart in a bit <3

jkxx74

Premium Member
LL26_p.png

Yes, Venus-Pluto could appear in a number of ways but you are likely to feel constricted or somehow boxed in or maybe even manipulated at times in ways which are very annoying to deal with it, to say the least.

I looked at some of your progressions/transits - and on the subject you asked about, prog. Jupiter will advance to form an exact conjunction with Mercury over the next few years - as these two planets rule your ascendant and descendant this could indeed be a time when you meet someone significant. Other smaller transits include Jupiter conjunct Pluto over the next two weeks so they are going to be intense in some way - maybe your belief system gets an unexpected boost or something forces life to seem more dramatic. Doesn't really have to do with the question but I'd look it up also.

If I see anything else will add but this just popped up for now.

Lovelylady26

LL26_p.png

Yes, Venus-Pluto could appear in a number of ways but you are likely to feel constricted or somehow boxed in or maybe even manipulated at times in ways which are very annoying to deal with it, to say the least.

I looked at some of your progressions/transits - and on the subject you asked about, prog. Jupiter will advance to form an exact conjunction with Mercury over the next few years - as these two planets rule your ascendant and descendant this could indeed be a time when you meet someone significant. Other smaller transits include Jupiter conjunct Pluto over the next two weeks so they are going to be intense in some way - maybe your belief system gets an unexpected boost or something forces life to seem more dramatic. Doesn't really have to do with the question but I'd look it up also.

If I see anything else will add but this just popped up for now.

I honestly don't understand that chart is it the transits at the moment :happy: ?
sorry i have another question about my chart i am currently with my sagg for 3,5 years now i am crazy about him but i feel like he is not crazy about me anymore rather wants to posess me and control things he is less controlling because i told him it's suffocating me but i feel like he can not accept who i am i have lost myself along the way gain a huge amount of weight and now it seems like it all doesn't matter. this is our chart

25z5pua.jpg

Attachments

• astro_61gw_dewi_klaessen_brian_colin_hp.63511.54565.jpg
    astro_61gw_dewi_klaessen_brian_colin_hp.63511.54565.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 15

jkxx74

Premium Member
Yes, that chart is a combination of your transits and progressions - and in terms of problems it shows (just saw it now) Pluto square your progressed Sun - please google 'transit pluto square sun' because this is similar but the description is literally power games with men (in your case) although the transit or progression's meaning is ultimately self-empowerment and learning to be our own person in the face of pressures or other influences. I don't know if this has been a recurring theme in your relationship but it most certainly has been one this year since Pluto has been going back and forth over this degree (it is currently on it) starting in the beginning of the year.

I would start with this and see what you think - another theme is in your composite chart

C_DB_1.png

It has Saturn on the Ascendant (which causes a relationship be self-contained but makes it difficult to break off once started, Saturn is also controlling itself, and that Saturn is in square to Pluto which is square the composite Ascendant exactly - power games with each other or other people and it's hard not to get into them at times. It can also mean again that other people are somehow attracted to manipulating either or both of you but the theme is going to be there somehow.

On the other hand the composite has its Moon-Mars near your own natal Sun so this is why relationship appealed to you in the first place; however the Saturn-Pluto square affecting the Ascendant creates a difficult power dynamic between the two of you. (The regular synastry chart doesn't show much in this regard.)