Vocation or career help.

albionn

Could someone please shed light on what my job should be in this life,or what to aim for,thanks in advance of any suggestions.

waybread

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your chart.. Also, is 5:00 a rounded estimate or is it accurate? Then please specify: Birmingham in England? Birmingham, Alabama????

albionn

Apologies to you waybread,I wasn't aware that I was to post my chart on the site,I will try to address this in future,as far as time of birth is concerned,I can hardly argue with my original birth bracelet,which clearly states,male,5.00 pm, and also place is Birmingham England,again thanking you in advance of any reply.

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hello albionn,
I have looked at your chart, this time with given birth time (early Capricorn ascendant),

and I must tell you your perfect work would be clerk, or a subservient work with customers, and the like. (not much) like :)

This has to do with the Ascendant being with the Moon in Capricorn, and no Strong 4th house planets.

-

Sagittarius

waybread

I'll be happy to respond.

Some babies are born right on the hour, but too often the time gets rounded to the nearst hour, which can throw the birth chart off.

The easiest charts to read are on the free charts pages at Astrodienst, www.astro.com . Just use their default everything, but maybe reduce the size to 75% so it fits easily into the screen.

If you are trying to post your chart here from a cell phone, try imgur.com

Better is to save your chart to your computer, than upload it here (see "manage attachments") as a clickable thumbnail.