I try to undestand why i attract so much jealousy from people

There are a few indicators in your chart that suggest that you may come off strong, in various flavors: Moon-Pluto at apex of the chart, Moon-Pluto opposite Jupiter, Mercury at Ascendant, Mars in Aries at cusp of 3rd and squaring Sun.

At the same time you may not FEEL that you are coming off strong, with Sun-Neptune conjunct in 12h, also joined in wide conjunction by Saturn. and Leo intercepted in 7h. The Sun-Neptune piece can be extremely porous, sensitive, and raw, especially in 12h. You might use the "strong" aspects to protect or defend this sensitivity.

What about not looking for a reaction, and just -- observing?

Hello passiflora nice to meet you and thank you for your answer.

i see.
truth is im indeed ''strong''.. but not in a provocative way,i never ''show off'' or being a douche

of course im a guy who definitely knows how to defend himself when needed both physically and verbally and switch gears and portray ''Alpha Male'' language and mentality when needed.
but still.....this is very very rare to happen.
most of the times i portray the image of chill cool lay back Capricorn.

i mean even if i come off as strong why someone will try to mess with a strong-tough looking guy right?unless if the person who tries to mess with you is strong too so he feels that you overpower him so he tries to bring you down in order to feel better for himself.

TRUTH is most people who try to bring me down and mess me up are usually low life weak people emotionally and physically ,,
the strue STRONG people usually respect me

i thought people who look weak usually are the ones who have this.. ''people try to bring them down'' issue.... or maybe not?

i agree about the Mars in Aries in the 3rd and Scorpio-Moon and Pluto on the MC ..its very powerfull and even provocative it will make the public class you as ''scorpio''and plutonian looking?
put that Mars in Aries in the 3rd and thats ultimate military alpha energy(that will trigger conflicts and enemies)

although i thought that my Aquarius Mercury in the ASC will normally make people like me a lot .??
i mean Aquarians are very beautiful and humanitarian and usually make a lot of friends and people in general love them a lot..aquarians are the most social sign everything about them is so friendly looking original and cool.

Last edited:
All the things you are saying make sense on a broad level. When you look at your chart specifically, though:

What do you make of the early Aquarian Mercury on ASC square late Arian Mars on 3d cusp? 3rd house also relates to communication, not only Mercury. Could there be any conflict embedded in the way you communicate that comes to the surface (difference between what you present and your basic identity principle)? Because Aquarius and Aries are sextile signs, harmonious, it may be a little harder for you to perceive the inner conflict.

It is a wide square, just at the orb of relevance, but given that we are discussing bullying in the career and Scorpio rules your MC, it's likely important. Moon-Pluto is also there, amplifying any internal conflicts you haven't worked out, like a loudspeaker. It can feel really intense to others, making them want to look for a social solution to their discomfort.

Mercury rules your SN in Virgo 8h, so it is cool but at the same time VERY involved, always cutting and clarifying things in relational space to orient itself.

I am fully confident you can get over all the pains in your chart with Jupiter in 4th ruling your NN, and none of these things are permanent features, you just have to put in the spiritual attention to get over them. Your chart has a lot of political gifts, but you don't get there without growing pains. Astrology is probably a good side study for you to improve self knowledge - that's why most of us are here. Good luck!

wqemwqkdjwqdjdqwpdqwdjowqpodwqkoqdwkwopdkqwdpoqkpodkopqwkpodkoqwpdkdopkdqowkdopqwkdopwqkdopqwkdowqkdpokwqokdoqwkdkoqwdkopqwkodwqokodpqwkop

Last edited:
Well, I don't know.

In general with Pluto, Neptune kind of issues, you can try sensitizing yourself a little to the group dynamics that seem humorous to you, and keep a lower profile there. You find a way to keep your uniqueness from being jagged and rough.

In one of my workplaces there was a boundary between departments that got mixed up. So a row of marketing people ended up sitting next to a programmer who stashed weeks' worth of empty caffeine drink bottles under the desk. Maybe the people in his group would have looked twice, because they caffeinate heavily but it's weird. But to the marketers, it was practically traumatic.

Can you say more about what happens?

asmaskdspokdskopopdskfpodsopfdskopfksdpkfopdsfopdsfopdkfposdkfopksdpofkosdokpf

Last edited:
Oh, funny. I'm Sagittarius but resonate with your example -- gossip drives me kind of insane. But you can't be the chilly judgmental one all the time, just go with the flow in a low toxicity way so the energy doesn't turn on you.

dmklclmlmlksmckdsmcskldmclsdmcklmsklcmsklmdclskcmsklmckldsmckmsdkcmksdckldscmskdcsd

Last edited:
Yeah. What if you just think of them as working through their own issues and thoughts and trying to figure out how THEY should behave and be? Rather than thinking of them as trying to destroy others.

You have a Mercury - Jupiter nodal axis as well :devil:

How did you get hired by a boss who gives you dirty looks?

Never said i got hired by a boss who gives me dirty looks...
the boss is cool dude , he is young in his 30s smart and successful guy.

you read it wrong

the day i had my first meeting with the boss and i showed up in the main hall a woman (currently coworker) she was giving me Dirty looks and looks of hate and envy like i was some kind of threat to her or something... "I was like what is she looking for is she looking to get punched or something?" Lol
apparently she is the only woman in the company the place is full of men.

"You have a Mercury - Jupiter nodal axis as well"

^^ what this does ?

Last edited:

leomoon

Passiflora has a way with words, must have a lovely Mercury, but I wanted her to know that my Venus in 1st decan of SAG resonates with her Sun or Sagittarius planets too. :) I tend to be a straight out truth person, (my truth that is), which usually doesn't land where I intended it to i.e. doesn't go over well. :wink:

Saturn-Pluto: Your MC is where I see the biggest problem, but then again, we are all born with natal charts based on time in space of our birth chosen by our own souls for our greater benefit. I wish sometimes, I didn't have a stellium in the 6th which can be as ****** as a 12th hs. one. :crying: But I realize too, that there are plusses as well as minuses to each of those houses, and what one contains, the other benefits from over time.

Yet, your MC (if I can be frank here), tells me that with 21°Scorpio, as I write in my book on critical degrees is what I term as "definite loss" position. Since for you it's not a planet but the angle which represents how "others" in the outer world see us.

For me, it's 21 Cancer Rising - which is similarly non-helpful and in similar ways because it is also about how others envision us. All I can advice to those with a 21 Scorpio (and I see yours is just past 20 degrees), yet I'm calling it as I see it)......is to accept it and go on doing the best we can with what we have to offer the world. If that isn't good enough for them, then we move on, and keep doing our best. Eventually someone will appreciate you for the honestly.

We can't expect life to be easy for one with the Sun in the 12th and quite a few critical degrees to live with and deal with each day. There is Jupiter for example, in the 4th (mine is in the 5th and in 21 Scorpio (a definite loss)...but for you, your Jupiter has 2 hits against it already for a happy carefree existence. One, its Retrograde, and 2) its conjunct the ogre fixed star "Algol"

My husband has Jupiter in his 1st house, and his bad luck in life is legendary! So much so, that its a running joke in our home, the "H" curse we all call it. Anyone carrying his surname is bound to have the curse simply by a strong connection to him. (I'm kidding) but not wholly kidding!:crying: For 50 years now, I've seen first hand his "bad luck" in life, from family relationships, to jobs (many), to even trying to connect with childhood best buddies, :( - all are a loss for him. :pouty:

But then again, I'm not the least bit surprised, as I said, I wrote the book for Critical Degrees & Fixed Stars, lol. :wink:

In astro lingo- his Jupiter in the 1st opposes closely at the 26th deg. 54min. Algol in the 7th of "others" (I forgot to mention lawsuits) - the list just goes on and on. To make it karmic related for certain, its closely connected to his South Node at the 24th deg.

I'm telling you all this, so you can see it's not just YOU as life goes on and the hits keep coming. You'll understand it's fated.

See, I told you passiflora has a "way with words" that I simply don't possess. :wink: So please forgive me for my blunt Venus in Sag.

Harmelia

im a guy who minds his business yet people for example in almost every job that i ve been in my life they will always try to sabotage or bring me down or coworkers will usually form an alliance of hate against me backstab and talk lies to the boss for me.

people can jealous of me so EASILY i mean literally for nothing...

i mean wtf .....im no rich, nor some handsome model man....not having a huge position in society
i mean... something that will result in attracting jealousy envy and haters yet all these situations are happening to me.

as i said im a guy who minds his business and im not a ''showoff'' so i dont understand whytf these things always sooner or later will happen.

the irony here is when i end up ''confronting'' all these evil people then they act like i am the one who is the ''bully'' and the bad guy.....(bunch of hypocrites)

yet it started by them...
they always end up playing the victim and try forming an alliance with other backstabbing haters in order to destroy me.

i mean we live in a psychopathic society dont we?

I don't see a chart.