What do you all think about this chart?

Ive been on a journey since 19 on my own and its been interesting. Looking to integrate myself and would like to see what you all see in this chart.

g78ldzj

Attachments

• astro_2gw_bill_hw.14877.252800.jpg
    astro_2gw_bill_hw.14877.252800.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 37

waybread

Your chart is very hard to read, due to the small scale and all of those aspect lines. If I enlarge it I lose the resolution. It is important that we can read the degrees of the planets. Can you post a larger, less cluttered chart?

As best I can make out, you have sun quintile Pluto. People with this aspect tend to be very ambitious. With your north node conjunct your MC your personal growth lies in finding and pursuing your vocation in life. But with squares from Neptune and Uranus involved, it may be hard to be completely realistic about it and staying the course if you become bored or discouraged.

kimbermoon

The bowl pattern of the planets shows an emphasis on the eastern half of the chart, suggesting the likelihood that you are more self-reliant and less dependent on others in making your way through life, and establishing a solid sense of your true Identity through self-reflection and personal growth.

Still you can be prone to a fair amount of contradiction in your life, depicted by the strong opposition of Venus with the Sun, and Moon with Saturn. These energies tend to pull you in two different directions, based on inner conflicts that can make integration more challenging for you.

You were born at the time of a Full Moon, suggesting you are more receptive and sensitive, than gregarious and outgoing. When the Sun and Moon are at odds with each other in the birth chart, this points to the influences of the father and mother in childhood; many of your inner conflicts are based on the early conditioning received through them, which are often quite difficult later to reconcile within the self.

The Sun with Venus could be linked to self-consciousness or a sense of abandonment. The Moon with Saturn can indicate a mother who was
authoritative and restrictive, placing a lot of limitations on your self-expression. Of course there are various ways in which you might have been affected by their contentions, but with the South Node in the 4th H, your ‘domestic imprinting’ is apt to be rather skewed in some way.

You do have an indication in your chart that is suggestive of being born in a unique generation called the Indigos, and that can be helpful in learning to diminish the effects of the opposition.

Not gonna lie i kinda smiled when i saw this. The 4h actually is pretty strong to a certain degree although life circumstances hae diinished that by people and events happening in life. As for the integration ive been fortunate to not only seek out but actively work on integrating myself in life through these planets to the point where I wrote out my own liberation story (saturn+moon in 3rd H) to work through it (unconsciously) my Mom as a youth i am currently working on remembering as i explore childhood to work through and purge that for my current self but i was around alot of adults as a child and my mom said i stayed with my great grandmother alot as mom went to school (all of my siblings have 9th house suns as well). But yeah thankfully i went into a lifespan development course so i have a reason to look at myself through another lense and its a jopurney. lots of rambling but yeah lol

kshantaram

Premium Member
I hope this is better.
Rn42IRf

hope information found insightful-helpful,
discuss salient pointwise feedbacks how true-untrue,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick,

Asc lord sat with moon pisces lords 1/7 seeking mutuality in relationship,
good for initiative, while emotional and worrisome,
aptitude for economics and research

moon-sat opp sun-venus 9th, stress in
luck-edu-father-travels-sibling relationships-initiatives-relationships-health;