Will I ever find love

AstroAries

I have been a loner most of my life and very introverted. Alot of times I enjoy it but there are times when I really wish I had someone and they had me. Will I ever find love and be married? If so, when and what kind of person will I be married to? I have Venus in 9th house and I have read that it means I will be with someone from a different ethnicity or country but I want something more specific and I really want to know when and how. My charts posted below.

Attachments

• AstroAries.jpg
    AstroAries.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Birthchart.pdf
    79.6 KB · Views: 59
Unfortunately, the chart you posted doesn't include angles/houses. You could try generating an anonymized chart at astro.com that shows the angles and house cusps.

SL123

Of course you will find Love. But right now you have a Major Eclipse on your Solar Return and the final hit to your Saturn Return when Saturn Retrogrades back into Scorpio so this is a major time for you.

You also have a progressed New Moon which is another significant sign of a new era\beginnings for you.

When I look at your chart, I see greatness in your 8th, 9th, and tenth houses so if you can, try to focus on those house matters and all your desires will fall into place.

Jupiter and Venus Star Point is going to conjunct your Ascendant and then Jupiter will trine your Neptune, Mars, and sextile Pluto. Jupiter is Joy and a form of protection.

Lots of stuff happening for you and within one year, a brand new you will pop out. You’ll look back at this time and smile. :smile:

Will I Ever Find Love, Tower of Power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otrC44m5WPs

You Can’t Hurry Love, The Supremes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5RkzbHb-w

AstroAries

Thank you SL that is very insightful and I really do appreciate you taking the time out to look at my chart. You said you see greatness when you look t the 8th 9th and 10th houses. What does that mean exactly and how do I focus on them? What is major eclipse on solar return mean? It's too bad Jupiter won't reach that point until late August :( but I guess good things are worth the wait.

SL123

Your Solar Return is Your Birthday, when the Sun annually returns to the position of where it was when you were born. This year, on March 20, your Birthday, we will be experiencing a significant New Moon Solar Eclipse. Because this Eclipse is close to earth and includes the final Uranus Pluto Square on the 17th, along with occurring close to the Equinox; it is one of the most important alignment of current times. The energy is intense and events in the news will somehow affect the permanent consciousness of the entire world.

Your consciousness will also be permanently affected… This event is a major turning point and new beginnings for You. Try to visualize and plan all the things that you want to accomplish in this lifetime. Your Dreams, Aspirations, and how you will serve humanity when accomplished. If you can visualize it, and truly know what you want, then half the battle is won. All you have to do. Is do it :smile:

I do see greatness in the 8th. 9th, 10th houses and the possibility of super success related to those houses. This Eclipse falls in your 8th and 2nd house axis. Get to know the affairs of those houses, especially the 8th house. Become a Great International Success :smile:

AstroAries

Hmm well I know the 8th house is the house of secrets, death, occult knowledge and I have always been fascinated with things like that: Conspiracies, esoteric knowledge, things that go on behind the scenes, and astrology of course. The second house is about love and physical pleasure.

AstroAries

Jupiter and Venus Star Point is going to conjunct your Ascendant and then Jupiter will trine your Neptune, Mars, and sextile Pluto. Jupiter is Joy and a form of protection.

It's amazing, last night I had a dream that I got into a fight with this girl. She hit me and I started punching her alot. I know it sounds bad but eventually a counselor sat us down together and made us talk by passing notes to each other with our personal information and background. The girl had written on her note to me that her birthday was August 26th 1986 and August 26th is the date this year that Jupiter will trine my Mars, Neptune and sextile Pluto. Perhaps my dream was a metaphor that I will fight this success that is coming to me for some reason but then I will sit down to work it out?

SL123

"Jupiter and Venus Star Point is going to conjunct your Ascendant and then Jupiter will trine your Neptune, Mars, and sextile Pluto. Jupiter is Joy and a form of protection."

Success is a process… "Your Still a Young Man"...

You have a bunch of stuff happening.

You have Uranus Sextile Progressed MC

You have Jupiter Trine MC

Jupiter Trine Neptune

Jupiter trine Uranus

Jupiter Sextile Progressed Uranus

And you have Jupiter Trining Venus too :wink:

Don’t fight success, instead, Give Thanks and Gratitude

Look at your Forecaster to get a Glimpse of your Future