Should I Attempt to Reconnect with a Former Friend?

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Hey:

I have an old friend that I met a couple years ago. We had a few conflicts near August/July of last year, ending our friendship around that time. She cared deeply for me, but I was struggling with issues of my past during that time and it placed stress on her. I was going through too many things to take notice of that strain I did on her.

This friend means a lot to me, so, a few months ago I messaged her, thanking her for what she means to me. I never saw a response and I felt like I was intruding so I left it as that. Some time past and she unblocked me on my Facebook account. I eventually messaged her and she told me she wanted to respond but couldn't. She hasn't said anything since. We had a strong past that was very emotional that connected us. So, I told her she needed not respond if she did not want to.

I'd like to reconnect with her but I don't know if it's the best time. If I approach her would she respond positively?

Sadly I don't know her natal chart, but I do recall she is a Virgo with a lot of Leo bits. Leo moon, mercury, and venus I believe? I can't recall correctly out side of her sun and moon.

I really want to talk to her again.

Attachments

• reconnect.jpg
    reconnect.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Ru33erDucky

Banned
I love her to bits. I don't want to mess up a chance to really reconnect. There are so many things I wanted to share with her. Every time I see her there is such a great comfort. Loved every moment we had together...

I BADLY want to give her a massive bear hug. I miss her so much. I'd, honestly, go drive 20 hours just to see her NP. Such a wonderful woman.

Last edited:

MoonBucket

Well, my impulsiveness sent a message. I'll try again later.

I was hoping the sun-Merc would have been a positive for communication. :(
I'm glad you did, because I was thinking that of course suddenly showing up might be too much of a surprise and jarring, but a little ping to test the waters would be just right.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
I'm glad you did, because I was thinking that of course suddenly showing up might be too much of a surprise and jarring, but a little ping to test the waters would be just right.

A little inside joke of ours, compliment on her latest music, and asked how she was doing. :sideways:

She did a cover of one of my favourite bands. It was, by far, the ONLY cover I've ever heard that sounded so amazing. It, literally, left me in tears.

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, my impulsiveness sent a message. I'll try again later.

I was hoping the sun-Merc would have been a positive for communication. :(

Mercury in Aries squares a strong rejecting Saturn in Capricorn before it reaches the Sun.
Well, I wish you well and please keep us posted.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Im going to break this down...

So the past sun square aspect was this argument you speak of, the degrees are correspondent to July/August too, being around 9-10 degrees, which takes us 9-10 months back to july/august, when this incident happened your friend saturn was receiving you by fall.

This moon/sun/uranus has sparked you off to try again, but it was just bad timing, as for one your still in the fall of saturn, and two there was a venus L3 and jupiter her L11 opposition at the same time.

Now if you give it a little while and try again, you should be more successful, you need sun to get to out of aries and into taurus at 9 degrees to be in a nice trine with saturn, at this point moon will also be in an exact opposition with sun too.....this would be a trigger.

So in around 3 months from when you first did this chart, then try and re-contact, and hopefully you'll get a better result.

Last edited:

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Im going to break this down...

So the past sun square aspect was this argument you speak of, the degrees are correspondent to July/August too, being around 9-10 degrees, which takes us 9-10 months back to july/august, when this incident happened your friend saturn was receiving you by fall.

This moon/sun/uranus has sparked you off to try again, but it was just bad timing, as for one your still in the fall of saturn, and two there was a venus L3 and jupiter her L11 opposition at the same time.

Now if you give it a little while and try again, you should be more successful, you need sun to get to out of aries and into taurus at 9 degrees to be in a nice trine with saturn, at this point moon will also be in an exact opposition with sun too.....this would be a trigger.

So in around 3 months from when you first did this chart, then try and re-contact, and hopefully you'll get a better result.

Thanks Crys! I appreciate it! I will definitely try again in a few months. I'll probably send her a photo in uniform, thanking her. ;)