Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Offering free readings because I'm bored. (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131626)

Timmytwothumbs 01-11-2020 10:28 PM

Offering free readings because I'm bored.

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Anybody interested in professional astrological advice can contact me through email. At xxtwilson13xx@gmail.com

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

zipadee 01-11-2020 11:14 PM

Re: Offering free readings because I'm bored.

September 15th, 1997 Houston, TX 5:42 am
thanks so much!

I want to be an entrepreneur, do you see this? I'm mostly interested in anything you see, thanks!

missyhope 01-11-2020 11:22 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the offer of a free reading. I really appreciate having an objective reading (done by someone other than me) under the current heavy duty aspects.

My birthday info is:

8/12/1953 at 2:55 am, Bronx, NY

Hkk 01-11-2020 11:28 PM

Iíve send a private msg 😊

msmod 01-12-2020 12:16 AM

Hi, could you take a look at mine when you get time?
July 29, 1957, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 10:15 pm

I believe that I have luck in real estate, can you see that in the chart? I would like to invest some more in the near future, or figure out what I could do that would make me more money, I'd love your input. I am also interested in the sphere of relationships, as these have been difficult for me.

Thank you so much!!

dars 01-12-2020 08:01 PM

Hi Timmytwothumbs,

This is a generous offer!

My birth data is 2 June 1987, 1:02am, London GBR.

I am interested in career, i've shifted my focus towards writing, and in relationships as I'm in a long-distance relationship that I'm finding very difficult at the moment (started in 2016).

Thank you!

Timmytwothumbs 01-13-2020 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msmod (Post 1021361)
Hi, could you take a look at mine when you get time?
July 29, 1957, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 10:15 pm

I believe that I have luck in real estate, can you see that in the chart? I would like to invest some more in the near future, or figure out what I could do that would make me more money, I'd love your input. I am also interested in the sphere of relationships, as these have been difficult for me.

Thank you so much!!

It will not allow me to send a private message to you until you clear space in your inbox. Please let me know when you have made space so I can send you the chart assessment.

Scherzy 01-13-2020 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs (Post 1021349)
Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

7th april 1999 Ankara 09.55 am
Thank you!

Scherzy 01-13-2020 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scherzy (Post 1021687)
7th april 1999 Ankara 09.55 am
Thank you!

I am interested in career, money, happiness and fame btw

ImNotThere9 01-13-2020 04:25 AM

7:15pm (exact), March 9, 1994, London, England. I'm wondering what my direction is. Thanks in advance!

Vircanaq88 01-13-2020 05:22 AM

Hello there! Iím wondering what I should focus on career wise. Iím life path five. September 6 1988 Reno, NV 17:33

Krystal9 01-13-2020 04:03 PM

Hi there I would love a reading.. 30.8.73 exact time 15.57pm.thanks in advance!!

kanikasharma 01-13-2020 05:50 PM

Thank you Timmy! Mine is April 25, 1984. Time 8:13am. Place Rohtak, Haryana, India. Focus Career and Financial

HarleySpicedLatte 01-13-2020 09:10 PM

Quote:

June 16 1973
4:46pm
Fort Campbell Kentucky
I really want to understand where my love coordinance are.
I've read about them but I can't seem to understand what latitude and longitude is best for me or the person I'm supposed to be with.
if you're not familiar I'd still love reading if you're up to it
Thanks
Harley

Shasharala 01-13-2020 09:11 PM

Hey Timmy- I'm new to all this stuff so I would love to get a reading from you ^^

Male, December 3, 1996. Time 21:39(9PM), Vienna Austria

Just some general stuff but would really love to get some more ,,in depth" stuff to hear about Career, Love/Marriage and Family/Children

JJG 01-13-2020 11:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/gi8iWyY.jpg

Timmytwothumbs 01-13-2020 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJG (Post 1021858)

Please just provide birth date, time and place you can private message me the information if you don't want to post it here.

Timmytwothumbs 01-14-2020 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarleySpicedLatte (Post 1021846)
June 16 1973
4:46pm
Fort Campbell Kentucky
I really want to understand where my love coordinance are.
I've read about them but I can't seem to understand what latitude and longitude is best for me or the person I'm supposed to be with.
if you're not familiar I'd still love reading if you're up to it
Thanks
Harley

Never used "love coordinates" but ive used Astrocartography before. if you do use this as a tool to find your "love coordinates" look at Venus Lines (and any planets that connect to venus in your natal chart). its likely you will form intimate relationships with people born a long these lines. Ive used Astrocartography for many things and its actually been quite useful. Im not sure if this is what you are referring to or not. But im just doing Natal Chart readings for now. I will get to your reading soon so please be patient. Thank you for your submission

goldenrainbow222 01-14-2020 08:14 AM

Hi, I would love to hear your thoughts as I go into my Saturn return. It's been a very hermit like last few years and I've undergone MAJOR internal transformation. I feel like it's prepared me for whatever is coming into my life physically. Anything on career and love would be appreciated!

April 10, 1990
12:11 am
Amarillo, TX, USA

Thank you!
Chris

Forgotten Warrior 01-14-2020 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Thank you for your offer,you're so kind.
I was born on March 12th 2003, 11:15 PM/23:15, in Iași,Romania.
I wish I could be able to talk more with others,and I hate it.
I wish I could be funnier,not so serious.
I wish I wasn't so addicted and emotional...
What should I do?
And I wish I could know what career would be fit for me.

Calleluna 01-14-2020 12:41 PM

Quote:

Thank you for your kind offer !!

I mainly want to know about career and love !

My birth details are 9/8/1991 8:15pm in Brooklyn, New York

Again thank you!!! Itís so kind of you to share your knowledge !

Eagle21 01-14-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Timmy, thank you very much! If you have the time my birth information is: 21/11/1985, 11:38 a.m., Athens Greece. Love and career in priority.

I could also check yours for practice :)

vcms 01-14-2020 11:19 PM

all the best :)

helike13 01-15-2020 01:23 PM

Hi....

What can you tell me about my Yod?

June 2nd, 1984 7:15am
Budapest, Hungary

SandPaw 01-16-2020 08:42 PM

Please....

My birth information is 13.08.1972 , 00:15, Bolu - Turkey

:love:

Timmytwothumbs 01-17-2020 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krystal9 (Post 1021809)
Hi there I would love a reading.. 30.8.73 exact time 15.57pm.thanks in advance!!

Please include birthplace to receive a reading. Thank you for your submission

Psychedelicmind 01-18-2020 08:05 AM

November 12,1967 4:26 AM Columbia, SC

Meffrey 01-18-2020 01:52 PM

August 31st 1994 @ 03:10 a.m. Bristol Pennsylvania United States

I would love to see your interpretation. Thank you.

Vinga 01-18-2020 05:07 PM

Huh! Why not. March 7th 1988 at 9:30 PM in Ostroleka, Poland. Thank you in advance for any interpretations. :)

ChokoMinto 01-19-2020 12:55 AM

I sent a private message. Thank you so much!!!:joyful:

Irisiel 01-22-2020 01:28 AM

Lots of newbies this thread, like me.

But I have noticed that most of the threads here are going unanswered...? I can see that the people who DO answer, who have answers, are generous and kind with their time. Just perhaps the ratio of newbies has increased?

But I have a QUESTION: I have been trying to self-educate, while waiting for my post-with-charts to be looked at (in Relational Astrology), but I don't want to create posts that have existed many times before.

But I can't get the Search Forums function here to work! Is anyone else having this problem?? :unsure:

Timmytwothumbs 01-22-2020 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irisiel (Post 1023335)
Lots of newbies this thread, like me.

But I have noticed that most of the threads here are going unanswered...? I can see that the people who DO answer, who have answers, are generous and kind with their time. Just perhaps the ratio of newbies has increased?

But I have a QUESTION: I have been trying to self-educate, while waiting for my post-with-charts to be looked at (in Relational Astrology), but I don't want to create posts that have existed many times before.

But I can't get the Search Forums function here to work! Is anyone else having this problem?? :unsure:

I think you meant to make a post but you commented/replied on one of my posts about offering free readings. Just wanted you to know your question probably won't be seen or answered here, haha.

llamamaniac13 01-22-2020 02:43 AM

Quote:

Thanks for offering a chart reading! Iím relatively new here haha (actually I just signed up today for the sole purpose of getting a chart reading) but Iíve never gotten a chart reading done by someone before so thought it would be cool to see what comes up.

Hereís my birth info:

September 2nd, 2004
Santa Clara, California, USA
8:10 AM

As for what information I would like to gain from this, Iíll take whatever you can offer. Thanks again and take your time!

Irisiel 01-22-2020 05:50 AM

Nah, I knew it was here, was largely addressing the other newbies here.

I can't even Search the topics to see if someone's made a separate thread about the Search function. Not yet important ENOUGH...

tintilinic123 01-22-2020 06:40 AM

26.09.1990, 18,10h in Zagreb, Croatia.

Thank you for your interpretation.

Brizabot 01-23-2020 06:29 AM

Hello! Iím curious to know about your chart. Iím new to astrology and new to this place. But can I practice on you ? and you tell me how accurate I am 😌😘

Brizabot 01-23-2020 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenrainbow222 (Post 1021909)
Hi, I would love to hear your thoughts as I go into my Saturn return. It's been a very hermit like last few years and I've undergone MAJOR internal transformation. I feel like it's prepared me for whatever is coming into my life physically. Anything on career and love would be appreciated!

April 10, 1990

12:11 am
Amarillo, TX, USA

Thank you!
Chris

Ahh Iím
Having a Saturn return right now as well! I just feel like saying f everyone. And doing my own thing. What about u!?

Nikasimix 01-23-2020 04:20 PM

Would be great if I could get a reading at this point of time, as I am confused, undergoing depression therapy, and jobless.

Wanted to know about my career and marriage time.

DOB: 27th January 1990
Time of Birth: 8:22 AM
Place of Birth: Mumbai, India

Thanking you in advance.

454VIP 01-23-2020 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs (Post 1022610)
Please include birthplace to receive a reading. Thank you for your submission

Guayaquil, Ecuador July 27, 1994 18:10 pm
Thank you very much!

Pluto Squared 01-23-2020 07:22 PM

October 19th, 2004 5:10 pm Bucharest
Thank You in Advance!

KelliBelli 01-24-2020 12:24 AM

March 8, 1968 10:26AM Pequannock, NJ, USA

I'm curious of the beneficial and challenging areas of my chart.
Thank you!

krishere82 01-25-2020 05:21 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I lost my job on Jan 23 and want to know when I will get a job. My details are below

July 9 1982
Chennai(madras), India
5:35 am

I have attached Vedic and Western natal charts.

Thank you so much.

lxmcc 01-27-2020 09:41 PM

Hi!

I've never had a reason before from someone else! I would love one. 03/07/89, 14:37, Knoxville, TN.

Blacknight 01-29-2020 10:20 PM

Thanks, sending a PM.

Metman 01-30-2020 02:10 AM

Hello there,

Iíd love a reading.

I have been through some intense personal spiritual/psychological difficulties in the last year. It seems I have a pretty intense chart and would love to have someone provide some perspective!

FYI I am a Buddhist monk, ordained for 19 years.

Birth Details:

9th April 1981
Banbury, UK
6 pm.

Thanks very much in advance.

Mettaman

NatasNoiz 01-30-2020 06:08 AM

Quote:

Anybody interested in professional astrological advice can contact me through email. At xxtwilson13xx@gmail.com

I hope u will have time to look at my chart too Timmy. Thanx.

August 11 1981 /03:57 pm
Mersin/Turkey (34e38,36n48)

JonseyLa 01-30-2020 08:38 AM

Hello, I want have a husband and children in the future, Iím seeing that I have signs of being barren ? I would like for that to be deciphered or if thereís any chance of children. I also would just like to know more about myself. :)

Info:
September 25th, 2001 at 3:18pm
South Hill, Virginia, USA

grandmother 01-31-2020 10:33 PM

Thank you for doing this!

Time: july 15, 1994 4:02pm
Place: Cincinnati OH

I am very interested in whatever jumps out to you, and career and love. :)

saxjax 02-01-2020 07:56 PM

Thank you for being generous enough to do a free reading!

July 3 1982
8:14PM
Chicago IL

Please highlight anything in my chart that I need to work on, strength/weaknesses. Thanks!

Wachi 02-01-2020 08:42 PM

Would be nice to get one if you still doing them

December 14, 1995. Buenos Aires 9:38 AM