Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Offering free readings because I'm bored. (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131626)

Timmytwothumbs 01-17-2020 10:51 PM

Re: Offering free readings because I'm bored.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krystal9 (Post 1021809)
Hi there I would love a reading.. 30.8.73 exact time 15.57pm.thanks in advance!!

Please include birthplace to receive a reading. Thank you for your submission

Psychedelicmind 01-18-2020 08:05 AM

November 12,1967 4:26 AM Columbia, SC

Meffrey 01-18-2020 01:52 PM

August 31st 1994 @ 03:10 a.m. Bristol Pennsylvania United States

I would love to see your interpretation. Thank you.

Vinga 01-18-2020 05:07 PM

Huh! Why not. March 7th 1988 at 9:30 PM in Ostroleka, Poland. Thank you in advance for any interpretations. :)

ChokoMinto 01-19-2020 12:55 AM

I sent a private message. Thank you so much!!!:joyful:

Irisiel 01-22-2020 01:28 AM

Lots of newbies this thread, like me.

But I have noticed that most of the threads here are going unanswered...? I can see that the people who DO answer, who have answers, are generous and kind with their time. Just perhaps the ratio of newbies has increased?

But I have a QUESTION: I have been trying to self-educate, while waiting for my post-with-charts to be looked at (in Relational Astrology), but I don't want to create posts that have existed many times before.

But I can't get the Search Forums function here to work! Is anyone else having this problem?? :unsure:

Timmytwothumbs 01-22-2020 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irisiel (Post 1023335)
Lots of newbies this thread, like me.

But I have noticed that most of the threads here are going unanswered...? I can see that the people who DO answer, who have answers, are generous and kind with their time. Just perhaps the ratio of newbies has increased?

But I have a QUESTION: I have been trying to self-educate, while waiting for my post-with-charts to be looked at (in Relational Astrology), but I don't want to create posts that have existed many times before.

But I can't get the Search Forums function here to work! Is anyone else having this problem?? :unsure:

I think you meant to make a post but you commented/replied on one of my posts about offering free readings. Just wanted you to know your question probably won't be seen or answered here, haha.

llamamaniac13 01-22-2020 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs (Post 1021349)
Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

Thanks for offering a chart reading! Iím relatively new here haha (actually I just signed up today for the sole purpose of getting a chart reading) but Iíve never gotten a chart reading done by someone before so thought it would be cool to see what comes up.

Hereís my birth info:

September 2nd, 2004
Santa Clara, California, USA
8:10 AM

As for what information I would like to gain from this, Iíll take whatever you can offer. Thanks again and take your time!

Irisiel 01-22-2020 05:50 AM

Nah, I knew it was here, was largely addressing the other newbies here.

I can't even Search the topics to see if someone's made a separate thread about the Search function. Not yet important ENOUGH...

tintilinic123 01-22-2020 06:40 AM

26.09.1990, 18,10h in Zagreb, Croatia.

Thank you for your interpretation.

Brizabot 01-23-2020 06:29 AM

Hello! Iím curious to know about your chart. Iím new to astrology and new to this place. But can I practice on you ? and you tell me how accurate I am 😌😘

Brizabot 01-23-2020 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenrainbow222 (Post 1021909)
Hi, I would love to hear your thoughts as I go into my Saturn return. It's been a very hermit like last few years and I've undergone MAJOR internal transformation. I feel like it's prepared me for whatever is coming into my life physically. Anything on career and love would be appreciated!

April 10, 1990

12:11 am
Amarillo, TX, USA

Thank you!
Chris

Ahh Iím
Having a Saturn return right now as well! I just feel like saying f everyone. And doing my own thing. What about u!?

Nikasimix 01-23-2020 04:20 PM

Would be great if I could get a reading at this point of time, as I am confused, undergoing depression therapy, and jobless.

Wanted to know about my career and marriage time.

DOB: 27th January 1990
Time of Birth: 8:22 AM
Place of Birth: Mumbai, India

Thanking you in advance.

454VIP 01-23-2020 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs (Post 1022610)
Please include birthplace to receive a reading. Thank you for your submission

Guayaquil, Ecuador July 27, 1994 18:10 pm
Thank you very much!

Pluto Squared 01-23-2020 07:22 PM

October 19th, 2004 5:10 pm Bucharest
Thank You in Advance!

KelliBelli 01-24-2020 12:24 AM

March 8, 1968 10:26AM Pequannock, NJ, USA

I'm curious of the beneficial and challenging areas of my chart.
Thank you!

krishere82 01-25-2020 05:21 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I lost my job on Jan 23 and want to know when I will get a job. My details are below

July 9 1982
Chennai(madras), India
5:35 am

I have attached Vedic and Western natal charts.

Thank you so much.

lxmcc 01-27-2020 09:41 PM

Hi!

I've never had a reason before from someone else! I would love one. 03/07/89, 14:37, Knoxville, TN.

Blacknight 01-29-2020 10:20 PM

Thanks, sending a PM.

Metman 01-30-2020 02:10 AM

Hello there,

Iíd love a reading.

I have been through some intense personal spiritual/psychological difficulties in the last year. It seems I have a pretty intense chart and would love to have someone provide some perspective!

FYI I am a Buddhist monk, ordained for 19 years.

Birth Details:

9th April 1981
Banbury, UK
6 pm.

Thanks very much in advance.

Mettaman

NatasNoiz 01-30-2020 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs (Post 1021349)
Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Anybody interested in professional astrological advice can contact me through email. At xxtwilson13xx@gmail.com

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

I hope u will have time to look at my chart too Timmy. Thanx.

August 11 1981 /03:57 pm
Mersin/Turkey (34e38,36n48)

JonseyLa 01-30-2020 08:38 AM

Hello, I want have a husband and children in the future, Iím seeing that I have signs of being barren ? I would like for that to be deciphered or if thereís any chance of children. I also would just like to know more about myself. :)

Info:
September 25th, 2001 at 3:18pm
South Hill, Virginia, USA

grandmother 01-31-2020 10:33 PM

Thank you for doing this!

Time: july 15, 1994 4:02pm
Place: Cincinnati OH

I am very interested in whatever jumps out to you, and career and love. :)

saxjax 02-01-2020 07:56 PM

Thank you for being generous enough to do a free reading!

July 3 1982
8:14PM
Chicago IL

Please highlight anything in my chart that I need to work on, strength/weaknesses. Thanks!

Wachi 02-01-2020 08:42 PM

Would be nice to get one if you still doing them

December 14, 1995. Buenos Aires 9:38 AM