Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports Astrology (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128832)

Scibeii 08-19-2019 07:25 PM

Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
From Wikipedia: "The 2019Ė20 Bundesliga is the 57th season of the Bundesliga, Germany's premier football competition. It began on 16 August 2019 and will conclude on 16 May 2020. Bayern Munich are the defending champions.
The number of substitutes allowed on the bench was increased from seven to nine for the 2019Ė20 season."


Eager and excited to hear your opinions and predictions.

gecko235 09-29-2019 04:20 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
when i cast the chart when i read the question the moon was closely conjunct venus

so it will probably be a team in white

first come to mind RB Leibzig

allthough they are "red bulls", their name is Rasenball which translates to

Grass-Ball

so they are not red bull anymore technically

i would say RB Leibzig

but i dont have much experience in this , so better wait for more qualified answer

:)

gecko235 10-07-2019 08:32 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
Gladbach is the "whitest" of the favorites in the Bundesliga, they are first atm i write this. so probably also consider them ;)

Torero 10-08-2019 03:27 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
If you look at the map of the first match. You can see the following picture, Mars is in the 7th house, the ACS is at 27 degrees. For me, this arrangement suggests that the winner of the Bundesligt will not change, that is, there will again be Bayern.
Why is she now not in first place in the standings, because it is, although distant, but nevertheless, the connection with the Sun took strength at the initial stage of the tournament, and closer to the middle of the tournament, Bayern will take its rightful place.:bandit:

Scibeii 10-08-2019 07:28 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gecko235 (Post 1004291)
Gladbach is the "whitest" of the favorites in the Bundesliga, they are first atm i write this. so probably also consider them ;)

Many thanks for your opinion and prediction, gecko235. Borussia Monchengladbach seems strong in the Bundesliga this year.
Even though they have not yet turned up against the bigger teams like RB Leipzig this season, overperforming against the smaller teams is sometimes the most important thing in order to win a league.

What about casting the chart for when the Bundesliga season started instead of when you read the question?

Would greatly appreciate if you responded to my other threads,
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128823
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128849
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128833

Scibeii 10-08-2019 07:32 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1004619)
If you look at the map of the first match. You can see the following picture, Mars is in the 7th house, the ACS is at 27 degrees. For me, this arrangement suggests that the winner of the Bundesligt will not change, that is, there will again be Bayern.
Why is she now not in first place in the standings, because it is, although distant, but nevertheless, the connection with the Sun took strength at the initial stage of the tournament, and closer to the middle of the tournament, Bayern will take its rightful place.:bandit:

Many thanks for your opinion and prediction, Torero. Is there something else for other teams? What are the chances of a new winner? Perhaps RB Leipzig or Borussia Monchengladbach as gecko235 mentioned? What do you think about kit colours?

Would greatly appreciate if you responded to my other threads,
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128823
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128849
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128833

Torero 10-08-2019 08:10 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scibeii (Post 1004647)
Many thanks for your opinion and prediction, Torero. Is there something else for other teams? What are the chances of a new winner? Perhaps RB Leipzig or Borussia Monchengladbach as gecko235 mentioned? What do you think about kit colours?

Would greatly appreciate if you responded to my other threads,
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128823
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128849
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128833

What do I think about the color of the shape of the players? I have answered more than once, and I will answer again. The color of the teamís uniform is utter nonsense, which was invented by a person who does not understand astrology at all.
This is my opinion and no one will convince me in this, because I know more information about the correct interpretation of the event map. And I have very decent work results.

gecko235 10-08-2019 09:01 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1004660)
What do I think about the color of the shape of the players? I have answered more than once, and I will answer again. The color of the team’s uniform is utter nonsense, which was invented by a person who does not understand astrology at all.
This is my opinion and no one will convince me in this, because I know more information about the correct interpretation of the event map. And I have very decent work results.

well, dear torero, i just want to give my thoughts on the subject

i believe astrology is all about vibrations.

vibrations and frequencies,

colors are frequencies of visible light

so there i see a connection between the planets and colors they "resonate" with,



secondly, i believe that, even if subconsciously, when a team is formed, this team is now a "living" part of this breathtaking universe.
and the name, the badge, the kits and the colors "resonate"
so, it is not a coincidence that bayern are red each season. thats just part of their "vibration", their "soul"


so i believe , the colors do matter, but probably in much more mysterious way we can grasp




also try to observe how often kick off represents the signs on asc and dsc.

for example when aries is on asc and libra on dsc. often times the "red" team will kick off..


one day i will conduct a series of studies on this



nonetheless

good luck and blessings on all your paths (to whomever reads this ;))

Torero 10-08-2019 09:17 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
I do not forbid anyone to believe in anything. I am for the effectiveness of any idea. Working with color forms is the way to nowhere. I make money on sports astrology, someone has a hobby, different approaches, different ideas.

gecko235 10-08-2019 09:56 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1004672)
I do not forbid anyone to believe in anything. I am for the effectiveness of any idea. Working with color forms is the way to nowhere. I make money on sports astrology, someone has a hobby, different approaches, different ideas.

i wasnt trying to put any words in your mouth. im not even sure if what i wrote makes any sense, but this is how i would argue for it.

best example is real brugge last week. assigning asc dsc correct is the most difficult part in the process.

it doesnt always work, but applying some extra analytics it is possible to get 90+% strike rate , even with color method

Torero 10-08-2019 10:21 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
According to my method of work, Mercury is behind the Brugge team, and it so happened that on the DSC Maiden, which is also controlled by Mercury. And this is only one of the coincidences that occur both with the color method and with the appointment of the ASC-DSC. A banal coincidence, sometimes gives a result, it's like tossing a coin and it will be 50/50, fortune telling on coffee grounds.

Torero 10-08-2019 10:31 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
Sports astrology is not a pill in the fight against the bookmaker. For me, sports astrology is both logic and statistics. Here's a simple question .. how can Borussia Mgladenbach win the German championship if she has never been a winner in the archive of winners from the 1998Ė99 season to the present day. And then suddenly she is in white uniform, so there is a chance. And where is the logic ??

gecko235 10-09-2019 08:17 AM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
dear torero,
i understand you are very confident in your method, and there is nothing wrong with it.
but u say colors have nothing to do with astrology and i think this is wrong

from all the books i have read, it is clear that planets and signs are related to many things.

be it body-parts, organs, plants, cities, countries, clubs and you guessed it - colors

or do u want to deny that the color red is related to mars, or that venus is resonating with the "color" white?


I do agree however that its not 100% sure, but nothing is.

i doubt that u get 100% correct with your method


I can just stretch the point that color method , combined with looking at past results under certain configurations gives results that are WAY, WWWAAAAYYY better than 50 - 50





And regarding Gladbach beeing one of the favorites for the title.:

i just looked at the horary from when i read the question.

moon was conjunct venus so i figured the champion will be in some way related the color white



now EVERYBODY : IM NOT A PROFESSIONAL ASTROLOGER, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS IN ANY WAY AS A MOTIVATION TO BET ON IT,

its just my take on it. I will be happy if it turns out this way, but will not be disapointed if its wrong and bayern or dortmund win



i hope that clears things up.

P.S. regarding results and returns of my method, i have statistics to back up my claims @torrero (they are way better than tossing coins ;)))


have a nice day

Torero 10-09-2019 08:55 AM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
I am not underestimating anyone's achievements if they have a result, but sports astrology includes both statistics and logic. Therefore, if a person is in order with all these sciences, he is a good astrologer and player, and so on.

Scibeii 10-10-2019 06:32 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1004700)
Sports astrology is not a pill in the fight against the bookmaker. For me, sports astrology is both logic and statistics. Here's a simple question .. how can Borussia Mgladenbach win the German championship if she has never been a winner in the archive of winners from the 1998Ė99 season to the present day. And then suddenly she is in white uniform, so there is a chance. And where is the logic ??

What do you mean exactly by Borussia Monchengladbach has never been a winner in the archive of winners from 1998-99 to the present day? Sure, they have not won in a long, long time - but can't there be a champion that has not won recently? Or perhaps a winner that has not won the current version of the league? Would like to hear your thoughts and logic. :smile:

Side note: I think last season was the first in history where all the champions of the top 5 leagues remained the same as the previous year (Manchester City, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, PSG). Do you think this means something? Why did it happen?

Torero 10-10-2019 07:14 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scibeii (Post 1005159)
What do you mean exactly by Borussia Monchengladbach has never been a winner in the archive of winners from 1998-99 to the present day? Sure, they have not won in a long, long time - but can't there be a champion that has not won recently? Or perhaps a winner that has not won the current version of the league? Would like to hear your thoughts and logic. :smile:

Side note: I think last season was the first in history where all the champions of the top 5 leagues remained the same as the previous year (Manchester City, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, PSG). Do you think this means something? Why did it happen?

For me, logic and statistics are an integral part of sports astrology for me personally.
The logic is that the team that last became the champion in 1977 has long been the wrong team)). Now teams in which they donít invest millions, are not capable of anything, I wonít explain you as a healthy person, and so I think you understand this. The exception may be England, that's all.
What do I think about repeating the championship in a number of championships? I didnít think much of it or explored this topic, but everything has its own explanations. If you saw my predictions about the Champions League 2019 where the final of the English teams was predicted in the final and a number of successful predictions, then I can say that with a good analysis, you can make noteworthy predictions.

Croivan18 10-21-2019 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1005188)
For me, logic and statistics are an integral part of sports astrology for me personally.
The logic is that the team that last became the champion in 1977 has long been the wrong team)). Now teams in which they donít invest millions, are not capable of anything, I wonít explain you as a healthy person, and so I think you understand this. The exception may be England, that's all.
What do I think about repeating the championship in a number of championships? I didnít think much of it or explored this topic, but everything has its own explanations. If you saw my predictions about the Champions League 2019 where the final of the English teams was predicted in the final and a number of successful predictions, then I can say that with a good analysis, you can make noteworthy predictions.

Can you tell me which 2 teams will be in the Champions League Final and who will be the winner this season ?

gecko235 10-21-2019 11:20 AM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Croivan18 (Post 1006992)
Can you tell me which 2 teams will be in the Champions League Final and who will be the winner this season ?

u have a favorit?

Croivan18 10-22-2019 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gecko235 (Post 1007021)
u have a favorit?

What do you mean ? My favorite team or the favorite based on odds ?

gecko235 10-22-2019 03:22 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Croivan18 (Post 1007185)
What do you mean ? My favorite team or the favorite based on odds ?

your personal favorite.. team ud like to win

Croivan18 10-22-2019 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gecko235 (Post 1007222)
your personal favorite.. team ud like to win

FC Barcelona


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.