Wanting Power and Control? Help

Imperial1922

i have been really depressed because i want to do something that involves power and control. but i have no idea when ill obtain that in life. i have so many grudges i want revenge on. i thought maybe vedic can show something interesting?

is there anything interesting or big about my vedic chart? how would it play out in life? here is my info for anyone interested in looking into it

i was born in
January 19th 2000
miami beach FL USA
8:37 pm

Imperial1922

The problem with speech and reddish eyes, although born in the Year of the Dragon, not Tiger. Horoscope says about extreme poverty. The Sun with Mercury in the 6th House says that may not be marriage. Means to life will earn in petty trade. You'll be lazy. This is a cause of poverty. The opportunity to play in what the tool, or you love music. Maybe someone in the family associated with the textile industry, and possibly with the tissues. Good health will be up to 54 years, and you are a lover of sweets.
Violent by nature, by this constant worry of others. Amateur disputes, there is a tendency to engage in illegal activities. As health has poor eyesight. Respiratory diseases and anemia. I will add more low social origin. But to treat the variables Kshatriya significations Jiminy. And the servant of Varna. Yes, and the demon Rakshasa.

Gulick in the horoscope in the 4th house. Here is what she says about Native:
If Gulika is in the 4th, born will be painful, devoid of happiness, sin and suffer because of windy or biliary disease.
Still there is a stellium of planets in the horoscope
Chandra -Guru-Shani Yoga
Moon, Jupiter and Saturn in conjunction in the same house. A man versed in the Scriptures, like the governor, smart, well-known, devoid of disease, leader of the village or town, likes older women.
Although many indicators in the horoscope of poverty, but other indicators suggest that maybe he would be a famous architect, scientist, or a teacher, but only at the end of the recognition and fame will come to him late in life. There can be understood in two ways. Perhaps childhoods is poor and then slow growth and glory. But the world amazed and glory may not be large. Or he will not know anything. And get a false confession. In this horoscope Saturn in the 10th house in conjunction with the Moon, which is why his thoughts are all about power? But this position can give rise for over the bullet drop. Perhaps old age and fame cannot live?
These indicators are in the 7th house and a house of communication and may not apply to you, as one who speaks to you. Although the share of recognition and fame and you will get, but that's what? Fate gives luck and fulfillment of desires. Probably because of all the above is more suitable teaching profession, or underling. If Jupiter was always in conjunction with Saturn. Not only in the charts, then it would be a good native was a competent astrologer. But Jupiter defeat suggests otherwise. But the matter is stupid, love and a goat. Because there is a possibility that the person to represent his country in astrology in various religious and cultural events. His destiny gives the opportunity to travel a lot.
Will this Rakshasa impetuous, rude, temperamental and prone to extramarital affairs. About blood I wrote it in the native first with a negative Rh factor.

I want to add that there is a likelihood of death of the father or mother in the interval from the morning of December 5, at lunch December 20, 2016 ode. But more likely it is that the mother is gone.

This is your true birth of consciousness, when you like Jiva entered the consciousness of the shell and the speed of light materialized your world and start working your destiny. . This is the moment that God has hidden from the uninitiated eye (of the mind, by constantly involving and erring body the truth of his birth). You know yourself a young man? It describes the issues that will come in old age. If this world will live with you up to this point.

Well....first of all i dont think anyone's gonna die. My parents will not be in danger. Second are you basically saying it does not show any success whatsoever? I was thinking of military service, politics, or underground organized groups. To be clear there is a chance for a successful lifetime?

Imperial1922

The problem with speech and reddish eyes, although born in the Year of the Dragon, not Tiger. Horoscope says about extreme poverty. The Sun with Mercury in the 6th House says that may not be marriage. Means to life will earn in petty trade. You'll be lazy. This is a cause of poverty. The opportunity to play in what the tool, or you love music. Maybe someone in the family associated with the textile industry, and possibly with the tissues. Good health will be up to 54 years, and you are a lover of sweets.
Violent by nature, by this constant worry of others. Amateur disputes, there is a tendency to engage in illegal activities. As health has poor eyesight. Respiratory diseases and anemia. I will add more low social origin. But to treat the variables Kshatriya significations Jiminy. And the servant of Varna. Yes, and the demon Rakshasa.

If Gulika is in the 4th, born will be painful, devoid of happiness, sin and suffer because of windy or biliary disease.
Chandra -Guru-Shani Yoga
Moon, Jupiter and Saturn in conjunction in the same house. A man versed in the Scriptures, like the governor, smart, well-known, devoid of disease, leader of the village or town, likes older women.
Although many indicators in the horoscope of poverty, but other indicators suggest that maybe he would be a famous architect, scientist, or a teacher, but only at the end of the recognition and fame will come to him late in life. There can be understood in two ways. Perhaps childhoods is poor and then slow growth and glory. But the world amazed and glory may not be large. Or he will not know anything. And get a false confession. In this horoscope Saturn in the 10th house in conjunction with the Moon, which is why his thoughts are all about power? But this position can give rise for over the bullet drop. Perhaps old age and fame cannot live?
These indicators are in the 7th house and a house of communication and may not apply to you, as one who speaks to you. Although the share of recognition and fame and you will get, but that's what? Fate gives luck and fulfillment of desires. Probably because of all the above is more suitable teaching profession, or underling. If Jupiter was always in conjunction with Saturn. Not only in the charts, then it would be a good native was a competent astrologer. But Jupiter defeat suggests otherwise. But the matter is stupid, love and a goat. Because there is a possibility that the person to represent his country in astrology in various religious and cultural events. His destiny gives the opportunity to travel a lot.
Will this Rakshasa impetuous, rude, temperamental and prone to extramarital affairs. About blood I wrote it in the native first with a negative Rh factor.

I want to add that there is a likelihood of death of the father or mother in the interval from the morning of December 5, at lunch December 20, 2016 ode. But more likely it is that the mother is gone.

This is your true birth of consciousness, when you like Jiva entered the consciousness of the shell and the speed of light materialized your world and start working your destiny. . This is the moment that God has hidden from the uninitiated eye (of the mind, by constantly involving and erring body the truth of his birth). You know yourself a young man? It describes the issues that will come in old age. If this world will live with you up to this point.

Btw thank you for such a detailed answer!

Imperial1922

I see that you do not give me the number of a group of their own destiny, then, or do not know or agree with the first group of blood. In another way, this card cannot build a district is a matter that day. It took me more of your registration on the date of the forum. It was probably in the afternoon?
So I give you the date when your consciousness is born and you materialized With these membranes of consciousness, but not in the womb. (Woman in the image of fate sees his children and feels pain, it is planned, three-dimensional film and even in the bargain feeling).

January 14, 2000, 18:12: 07, (GMT - 5:20:32), 25° 48'18"N, 80°08'2.628"
Miami beach FL USA.

Now you son initiated into truth (the truth). This kind of dedication, but do not be deceived as to visit the Guru of India, which has a simple material to attach speakers for the money his students to cheat, since mind and do not want to still be lying. It is his nature, which cannot be undone. Now celebrate their true birthday, the day you came into this world of war and medial cheating with his world, which judging by your mind is much worse than that. Enjoy and live every day as the last in your life.

I apoloize, ive Been somewhat busy today. Anyways I dont not know what the number of hours group is, or how to obtain it.

RaRohini

I do not know how they do in the United States, we all just in Russia. Gives blood to a blood group and you'll make it. Perhaps already at birth take. Previously, only when that will happen and require a transfusion. So you begin then to pour all sorts of rubbish, to save. I for example human blood, the second positive group, and you have the first negative. So blood cannibal. When the time comes you will manifest in your blood, and you will eat their environment and even their children. It is in times of universal famine or war. Typically, born with a blood born near the oceans and seas. This continental cannibal and all who live on the islands. This island cannibals and their God has protected the water from the other, so that they assimilated themselves at home on the islands and ate their limited space. That was before so that every creature is now obsessed with the other, which comes into the world on the development, at any point, no matter it is an island or a continent. So, my dear, our world is a mysterious and multifaceted. You still have plenty of time to wonder what he heard and know its nature Rakshasa (created from the foot of the Creator. Allegory of the lowest demigod of 72, on the spiritual ladder of Jacob. This is for you and the Egyptian Jed showing the demigods and their spiritual level of development. It is a spiritual Darwinism, and a world scientist who polls is the lowest form of the creative illusion, this is a scientific Darwinism, which comes with their representatives in the world to treat their folly, and maintain eternal One.)
Simply say: Matter is always lying. And the truth is a spiritual level. There's not a lie. Not to be confused with the church is also a matter - mental, rather than spiritual state. And because of their holy fathers should not be called. They are material and have more desire and ego lies, because in the dark as others have mind.

Hi donald tramp !
Just for curiosity sake, how can one identify the date on which consciousness was manifested? Is it related to latitude or longitude?

Imperial1922

Chandra -Guru-Shani Yoga

Also if i may ask, how is it that I will be lazy? I am very hard working and goal-oriented when it's something I desire. Honestly I love business and technology fact of being self-made. Positions of authority overall attract me but never really had the opportunity to go with it.

muchacho

i have been really depressed because i want to do something that involves power and control. but i have no idea when ill obtain that in life. i have so many grudges i want revenge on. i thought maybe vedic can show something interesting?

is there anything interesting or big about my vedic chart? how would it play out in life? here is my info for anyone interested in looking into it

i was born in
January 19th 2000
miami beach FL USA
8:37 pm
Currently Saturn-Saturn Dasha running. That's why things my look bleak.

muchacho

Do not invent assumptions and build your horoscope for each actual date and time that you can detect at birth. Let there will be mistakes within five minutes. Then take the second volume Bṛihat Parāśara Horā śāstra and check it all crushing Wimsottari Das, and even that which is not split up. If you read the exact allegorical prediction of events that happens to you in the present and the past of the memorable events of you, and eat his fedora. And I run these sutras very accurately and clearly share the events written in the volume. I have read only two books that are similar to the truth, and with exactly the same operating events. I believe in this part of the second volume and Jiminy sutras. More than I have in a book on astrology could not see the truth. Another Sanskrit texts should not be given to those who have no creative thinking, and the more scientists (it is the lowest form of demons who cannot distinguish., Impossible to translate into English. These are the rules that have been violated, and you entrusted to convey knowledge to future generations the Great ( Moguls). and you lost it and even changed, and even awarded as the great wall Chinese foreign structure. and you dare call Vedic astrology Indian.
Sorry, no comprendo. :andy:

Imperial1922

Currently Saturn-Saturn Dasha running. That's why things my look bleak.

Sorry, I dont know much about vedic...what about it? I think i have sun and mercury in capricorn 6th house, yet in western i have capricorn sun and aquarius mercury. I kinda relate more to vedic. Thing is i heard vedic can predict whether there is success or not. I do not know whether my chart indicates that.

RaRohini

Do not invent assumptions and build your horoscope for each actual date and time that you can detect at birth. Let there will be mistakes within five minutes. Then take the second volume Bṛihat Parāśara Horā śāstra and check it all crushing Wimsottari Das, and even that which is not split up. If you read the exact allegorical prediction of events that happens to you in the present and the past of the memorable events of you, and eat his fedora. And I run these sutras very accurately and clearly share the events written in the volume. I have read only two books that are similar to the truth, and with exactly the same operating events. I believe in this part of the second volume and Jiminy sutras. More than I have in a book on astrology could not see the truth. Another Sanskrit texts should not be given to those who have no creative thinking, and the more scientists (it is the lowest form of demons who cannot distinguish., Impossible to translate into English. These are the rules that have been violated, and you entrusted to convey knowledge to future generations the Great ( Moguls). and you lost it and even changed, and even awarded as the great wall Chinese foreign structure. and you dare call Vedic astrology Indian.

Hi !
What i could glean from this is .. it is useless to predict stuff from the charts anymore because the stars which the ancient texts mentioned are not running in sequence anymore .(which i found to be true as well. Suppose i jot down all that is happening around me and look for the 'signs', todays star or zodiac is different from what i get in the chart). This is deliberately happening so that the scientists( donald tramp mentions them as lowest form of demons)do not get hold of the horoscope and try to control this planet. So the Almighty will convey stuff only to the 'faithful' so that this knowledge does not fall into wrong hands. After all, God is not a fool !!! The Vedas do not belong to Indians alone.
Is this interpretation right donald tramp?