Help with an (intriguing) chart

mossadrai

Hello, everybody!

This week I received a client who quite amused me. Mainly, the point we discussed during our chat is that he feels he has some kind of mission (an important one), but that he doesn't know exactly what it is and how can he accomplish it. When I asked him to guess what could his mission be, he said something like that: "I don't know.. Maybe something religious/mystic. Sometimes I feel I have an important message to give the world, like a new kind of teaching".

Can you please help me analyze this chart?

First of all, the overall personality of this client, and, second, this specific issue he is concerned about.

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    65.8 KB · Views: 33

Jesusistheway

Hello, everybody!

This week I received a client who quite amused me. Mainly, the point we discussed during our chat is that he feels he has some kind of mission (an important one), but that he doesn't know exactly what it is and how can he accomplish it. When I asked him to guess what could his mission be, he said something like that: "I don't know.. Maybe something religious/mystic. Sometimes I feel I have an important message to give the world, like a new kind of teaching".

Can you please help me analyze this chart?

First of all, the overall personality of this client, and, second, this specific issue he is concerned about.

Thank you very much!

Well I think he may disseminate this message of his to the world via the arts. It could be TV/Film cause of Uranus sitting in there. His fifth house is packed and his tenth house is ruled by Taurus/Aries not only that but the north node is encouraging a goal in that direction. Neptune is in Capricorn and ruler of 9th house is in the 6th house so he can work daily in the mystical realm of film perhaps? Maybe he's supposed to make religiously themed films? Again 9th house is TV wide mass communications as a veteran astrologer told me. With Chiron in the 11th house of Gemini he should appeal to children and the rights of people. Perhaps he will advocate for the rights of children/babies? The ruler of the 2nd house is in the fifth house so again he makes his money through arts if I am not incorrect. Or self employment. Could go in a way of which I have seen a man named Marino Restripo. He was a filmmaker and sinned quite alot until he was caught in a coupe of rebels in Columbia for his money and ransom so he had a vision of Jesus and since he has lectured on the generous donations of Catholics and traveled and invited to many places. I saw him he had a gift of infusion weird thing is he said something that related to me and I felt flabbergasted and shocked! But I did not agree with his opinions. Well this man does seem to have alot of mutable fire in his chart, he is charming - Mars in Libra and with words, and can appeal to and heal groups of people representing that of Gemini rulership. But I also can see a teacher with children or via arts cause of the planets in Sag and with Jupiter in Aquarius again maybe in the telecommunications. Its a possibility.

Last edited:

mossadrai

Thank you very much, Jesusistheway.

I've also noticed the stellium in the 5th house and said the client he could pursuit something in arts, but he said he has no artistic talent at all. This surprised me. Do you think this is possible? He insisted on something spiritual/mystic. And I like the insight you gave me regarding Neptune in the 6th. Maybe he will not make religiously themed movies, but this certainly explains why he feels this is an area "close to his day-to-day life".

The fact he is charming arises from a lot of mutables?

Jesusistheway

Thank you very much, Jesusistheway.

I've also noticed the stellium in the 5th house and said the client he could pursuit something in arts, but he said he has no artistic talent at all. This surprised me. Do you think this is possible? He insisted on something spiritual/mystic. And I like the insight you gave me regarding Neptune in the 6th. Maybe he will not make religiously themed movies, but this certainly explains why he feels this is an area "close to his day-to-day life".

The fact he is charming arises from a lot of mutables?

He probably hasn't explored the arts because he probably has no hobbies in them. I would have him explore it. Other than this perhaps he will join a religious order of some kind but I don't see him making a new one. His charm arises from his Mars being in Libra. He may see the world through inspiration and its a bummer he doesn't feel he isn't "talented" to show the world via that medium. Another medium for his inspirations may be through a religious order or a book.