aspects and physical appearence?

LeoSun1

Ok so I have Venus conjuct ascendant (cancer Venus and ascendant) mars conjuct ascendant, venus conjuction mars, neptune oppisite ascendant. I know these can affect your physical appearence but like in what way? Like for example a cancer rising generally has round faces and a bit overweight sometimes. Im skinny and my face isnt round. I do have cancarian eyes though. Could it be these aspects that make me not look like a typical cancer rising? Im also Scorpio decan.

Blackbird

Well, that mars cojunct your asc may make you more masculine like and, therefore, somewhat skinnier than the typical cancer rising without this aspect. Neptune opposition could give you dreamy-like more roundish eyes (piscean trait), as all cancerians that I know (and I know quite a lot) strangely have somewhat dull average or even smaller than average sized eyes... Oh, and overall... you don't necessarily have to be plumpy to be cancer rising... that's just a stereotype and it depends heavily on the aspects that are made between your asc and other planets.

Last edited: