Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horary Astrology (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Can anybody plz help ...Want to know if shes in danger or is she lying to avoid me (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79435)

hyper88 10-26-2014 03:52 AM

Can anybody plz help ...Want to know if shes in danger or is she lying to avoid me
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hey just met this girl about 2 weeks ago. Then we hit it off real quick seem like a great girl to be around and wanted to get to know more. But suddenly she stops responding to or answers any of my calls untill by just today at 9:43p she calls and says she was gonig through problems and she could not tell me. Is she safe? Is she seeing someone? Can things continue?
My question was at 1023pm est
Quarent. Moon near 6th
Question. Saturn in 5th
Leaving conjunction
Jupiter in 2nd sq saturn

tikana 10-26-2014 04:59 AM

Re: Can anybody plz help ...Want to know if shes in danger or is she lying to avoid m
 
okay


post the chart.. we are not your maids

Zarathu 10-26-2014 12:03 PM

Re: Can anybody plz help ...Want to know if shes in danger or is she lying to avoid m
 
Which is the question? All the questions are different, and mutually exclusive. There can only be one, like in the Highlander. Like Tikana says, this is not the psychic hotline.

hyper88 10-26-2014 12:16 PM

Re: Can anybody plz help ...Want to know if shes in danger or is she lying to avoid m
 
Thank you and i apologise for not drawing the chart at first chart wasnt using much logic on finding the event chart

hyper88 10-26-2014 12:17 PM

Re: Can anybody plz help ...Want to know if shes in danger or is she lying to avoid m
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tikana (Post 581475)
okay


post the chart.. we are not your maids

Sorry tikana

hyper88 10-26-2014 12:18 PM

Re: Can anybody plz help ...Want to know if shes in danger or is she lying to avoid m
 
Its at 10:23pm

hyper88 10-26-2014 12:32 PM

Re: Can anybody plz help ...Want to know if shes in danger or is she lying to avoid m
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathu (Post 581489)
Which is the question? All the questions are different, and mutually exclusive. There can only be one, like in the Highlander. Like Tikana says, this is not the psychic hotline.

The thing is that i kinda like this girl but i dont know if she feels the same but im just feeling naive at her repose after a few days but i wanted to know if what she told me last night was a lie to keep me away

IleneK 10-26-2014 02:30 PM

Re: Can anybody plz help ...Want to know if shes in danger or is she lying to avoid m
 
It's over, whatever there was before, with you/Moon weak in this matter in the sign of your fall, and probably not liking this other person as much as you think or wish, as she is in the sign of your fall, as well.
It is Moon's separating from the conjunction that suggests to me that it's over; Moon being void of course just reiterates that not much will come from the matter.

hyper88 10-26-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IleneK (Post 581504)
It's over, whatever there was before, with you/Moon weak in this matter in the sign of your fall, and probably not liking this other person as much as you think or wish, as she is in the sign of your fall, as well.
It is Moon's separating from the conjunction that suggests to me that it's over; Moon being void of course just reiterates that not much will come from the matter.

Oh wow thank you ..I seen the moon separating from Neptune in the 9th and Saturn so I was assuming that there were lies I just didn't know it was myself

IleneK 10-26-2014 06:18 PM

Re: Can anybody plz help ...Want to know if shes in danger or is she lying to avoid m
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hyper88 (Post 581506)
Oh wow thank you ..I seen the moon separating from Neptune in the 9th and Saturn so I was assuming that there were lies I just didn't know it was myself

Typically the outer planets are not used in traditional horary, but if you would choose to use them in a generic way as you have, then Moon applies to a square to Neptune, after it changes sign, rather than separating from it. Moon only separates from Saturn.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.