Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Career-related Horary Questions (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   University exams (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129208)

Takanari 09-05-2019 07:47 PM

University exams

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys,

Tomorrow I have my final exams for my first year in psychology that I'm doing for the second time. I'm kind of scared already because my Solar Return looks kind of bad with a lot of Pluto and Saturn oppositions and conjunctions. On top of that, my transit Saturn squares my natal Saturn in the 10th. Tomorrow I have my last exam so don't be scared that your answer will positively or negatively affect me. I won't read your answer until tomorrow anyways.
I'm kind of worried about my results so could anyone help me?

I feel like the 9th house stellium could really help me but there are some squares to Jupiter and I don't really know what to make of that and it's very confusing to me. Maybe the Mars conjunctions will help me? And the Ruler of the Ascendant is in my 12th. Is that bad or is it actually good because I'm studying psychology which is part of the 12th house?

Sunrise 09-07-2019 08:46 AM

Re: University exams

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takanari (Post 997684)
Hi guys,

Tomorrow I have my final exams for my first year in psychology that I'm doing for the second time. I'm kind of scared already because my Solar Return looks kind of bad with a lot of Pluto and Saturn oppositions and conjunctions. On top of that, my transit Saturn squares my natal Saturn in the 10th. Tomorrow I have my last exam so don't be scared that your answer will positively or negatively affect me. I won't read your answer until tomorrow anyways.
I'm kind of worried about my results so could anyone help me?

I feel like the 9th house stellium could really help me but there are some squares to Jupiter and I don't really know what to make of that and it's very confusing to me. Maybe the Mars conjunctions will help me? And the Ruler of the Ascendant is in my 12th. Is that bad or is it actually good because I'm studying psychology which is part of the 12th house?

Yes you will pass...
the map shows the stress you have, you have to calm down.
There's no point, you've got the potential and the capabilities...
good luck and do not forget to inform us please.

Takanari 09-07-2019 11:26 AM

Thanks a lot. I will tell you. 😊

Takanari 09-12-2019 05:26 PM

Sadly I didnt pass. 😪

tikana 09-16-2019 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunrise (Post 997915)
Yes you will pass...
the map shows the stress you have, you have to calm down.
There's no point, you've got the potential and the capabilities...
good luck and do not forget to inform us please.

its yielding NO.

venus rejects jup and it is leaving jup.

moon in 12th querent's worry and jup in 12th coming out of retro but not recovered is not out of the dark woods. I dont
seems like panic attack got to the querent. you shouldnt have moon in 12th and jup in 12th when you are not over taken by fear.
multiple planets hanging in 9th house shows the tries. moon/mars yields a bare pass but not this time.
to see the timing we need to count the degrees when jup went retro 1st pass or when jup will conj asce
querent will bare pass moon/mars timing as well.
retaking a class? try again :)

Takanari 09-16-2019 11:33 AM

Thank you so much. Yes, Ill redo them again in December/February. So you think next time I will pass? I just wonder what the universe is teaching me right now because Ive got so many hard transits.