Activating planets to overcome depression

or1000

What parts of my chart do you think I could activate to overcome my depression??

I go through phases of depression and I want to know your thoughts on activating specific areas of my chart, consciously, so that it helps my situation.

PS. I think that being creatively starved, or not, can have a huge influence on the management.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 23.39.10.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 23.39.10.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

or1000

I jump between from the 'analysist', and then to the 'artist'. My venus 9th doesn't seem developed. Why is this?

greybeard

H

I could be wrong, but
I don't believe you overcome depression
I think you learn to ignore it.

Here's your situation, astrologically. Look at your chart.

You have a Grand Cross in Fixed signs composed of 5 planets. This difficult cross resides within, quite typically, a Splash or diffuse pattern of planetary distribution. The person born under this configuration typically "gets on his horse and rides off in all directions at once." It suggests widely divergent interests and relationships without any particular focus. This can result in indecisiveness or a pointless sense of drifting...or in a striking ability to bring differing elements into an organized whole with self at center.

When the Fixed quality is preponderant, as it is in your chart, it suggests a lifelong struggle to attain internal psychological balance. There is a sort of detachment from external events of themselves and instead the native focuses on the meaning or significance of the event and how it relates to the self. You can learn a lot about the Fixed quality by looking up the word fix and its derivatives in your dictionary.

The grand cross is a complex aspect formation involving 4 or more planets and signs. It is formed by 2 oppositions and 4 squares. It forms a box.

And it boxes you in. No matter which way you turn you are blocked. There seems to be no way out. This condition tends to be long lasting, usually at least until the first Saturn return.

You can fight it, but you won't win. Or you can learn to live with it and use it.

Last edited:

or1000

Re: H

I could be wrong, but

Here's your situation, astrologically. Look at your chart.

You have a Grand Cross in Fixed signs composed of 5 planets. This difficult cross resides within, quite typically, a Splash or diffuse pattern of planetary distribution. The person born under this configuration typically "gets on his horse and rides off in all directions at once." It suggests widely divergent interests and relationships without any particular focus. This can result in indecisiveness or a pointless sense of drifting...or in a striking ability to bring differing elements into an organized whole with self at center.

When the Fixed quality is preponderant, as it is in your chart, it suggests a lifelong struggle to attain internal psychological balance. There is a sort of detachment from external events of themselves and instead the native focuses on the meaning or significance of the event and how it relates to the self. You can learn a lot about the Fixed quality by looking up the word fix and its derivatives in your dictionary.

The grand cross is a complex aspect formation involving 4 or more planets and signs. It is formed by 2 oppositions and 4 squares. It forms a box.

And it boxes you in. No matter which way you turn you are blocked. There seems to be no way out. This condition tends to be long lasting, usually at least until the first Saturn return.

You can fight it, but you won't win. Or you can learn to live with it and use it.

Lifelong struggle to achieve internal psychological balance.... This 'boxed' in you speak of is something i'd like to understand from a house perspective in how it affects each house involved. SO, i possibly at least become more conscious of this fixed boxed in energy. I do feel an inability to access my ruling planet at a concrete level, while my imagination can run wild on my own accord and not necessarily for my own good.

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: H

I could be wrong, but

My dear friend, I felt I must disagree with the idea of ignoring it....

But then, you concluded with...

with which I wholeheartedly agree.
We turn toward it, engage it and learn to live and use it.