Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hello everyone (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87649)

Cassiopeia 09-26-2015 11:12 PM

Hello everyone

Hello everyone :smile:

I've started studying astrology by myself since the beginning of this year and little by little I'm learning and it fascinates me. I'm happy to be part of this incredible community I've been following and reading all these months of study trying to understand as much as I could. :joyful:

I'm a Virgo Sun/Moon/Mercury and Libra Ascendant. Before getting deeper into the study of astrology I used to feel and also say that Virgo Sun did not represent me at all, but after discovering the birth chart systems and all the connections the planets can make, I could understand a little and feel that it does represent me :smile:

I hope to learn from all of you :smile:

JUPITERASC 09-26-2015 11:39 PM

Re: Hello everyone

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassiopeia (Post 636690)

Hello everyone :smile:

I've started studying astrology by myself since the beginning of this year and little by little I'm learning and it fascinates me. I'm happy to be part of this incredible community I've been following and reading all these months of study trying to understand as much as I could. :joyful:

I'm a Virgo Sun/Moon/Mercury and Libra Ascendant. Before getting deeper into the study of astrology I used to feel and also say that Virgo Sun did not represent me at all, but after discovering the birth chart systems and all the connections the planets can make, I could understand a little and feel that it does represent me :smile:

I hope to learn from all of you :smile:

Hello Cassiopeia, welcome :smile:

reneebruckner 09-28-2015 12:32 AM

Wow! triple virgo that's impressive! It always amazes me when people have the same moon/rising/mercury/venus signs as their sun because I know I definitely don't have that or even feel like my sun (probably because my rising is so prominent) but oh well!

Cassiopeia 09-29-2015 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JUPITERASC (Post 636694)
Hello Cassiopeia, welcome :smile:

Thank you :happy:

Cassiopeia 09-29-2015 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reneebruckner (Post 636927)
Wow! triple virgo that's impressive! It always amazes me when people have the same moon/rising/mercury/venus signs as their sun because I know I definitely don't have that or even feel like my sun (probably because my rising is so prominent) but oh well!

I feel indeed very Mercurian :smile: having Mercury as the dominant planet and a 12th house stellium: Sun+Moon+Mercury. But on the other hand, I feel my Libra Ascendant is very much part of me and I strongly identify with Libra :joyful:

I'm glad to meet you :happy: What are your placements? Why do you say you don't feel like your sun? What planet is the dominant in your chart?