Haunted by an old flame

Violetreena

Hey guys so I dealt with this Taurus guy and thoughts of us haunt me EVERYDAY. it's been almost 4 years since I lost saw him but we talk here and there. Im always the one afraid to see him. It's always a pain theme..I don't know his exact birth time but this is our composite.
2yuil3c.gif

And this is synastry

30l2p7s.gif

Last edited:

sibylline

Look at the way his Sun and Mars line up with your ASC and MC. His Moon conjunct your Venus, Pluto and Mars aspects...yes, strong feelings. Overall the synastry is pretty complicated though. BTW, you can't make a correct composite if you don't know a person's birth time.

Violetreena

Look at the way his Sun and Mars line up with your ASC and MC. His Moon conjunct your Venus, Pluto and Mars aspects...yes, strong feelings. Overall the synastry is pretty complicated though. BTW, you can't make a correct composite if you don't know a person's birth time.

Yes you're right our situation is pretty complicated. There's themes of pain and intensity involved. It's not something to pursue right? Do you see it as something that could be long term

Kitchy

Banned
I was just listening to this song last night. Rosanne Cash "This has happened before".

Astrology has Neptune to thank and despise for not knowing the difference, even though it's their God given gift to know the difference.

Fish swim this way and that in hope of finding the truth. And old flames burn you the same way they did before.

:kissing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRRKSSq5h58

Kitchy

Banned
I was just listening to this song last night. Rosanne Cash "This has happened before".

Astrology has Neptune to thank and despise for not knowing the difference, even though it's their God given gift to know the difference.

Fish swim this way and that in hope of finding the truth. And old flames burn you the same way they did before. Pluto.

Look at all your Neptune and Pluto aspects to the personal planets.

Violetreena

Fish swim this way and that in hope of finding the truth. And old flames burn you the same way they did before. Pluto.

Look at all your Neptune and Pluto aspects to the personal planets.

Wow... That resonated with me. Would Neptune indicate of something that felt familiar? It was literally love at first sight

sibylline

Yes you're right our situation is pretty complicated. There's themes of pain and intensity involved. It's not something to pursue right? Do you see it as something that could be long term

It's up to you; some people like complicated situations...It could be long-term, but things likely wouldn't be smooth. I don't go for the tumultuous relationships, but that's just my preference.

Kitchy

Banned
I believe familiar involves Moon, mostly. Moon is the ultimate comfort zone in our charts, for better or worse, til' death to us part.

There is an old saying about 'old flames' -

"you Had to go and taste the sour milk, did ya?"

old flames either kept us too hot or too cold, otherwise they would have kept us warm forever.

Moon and Saturn usually indicates that the familiar doesn't ever jive. Unless it has been really rigid, in which case, it still won't jive in old flame questions.

Lessons learned, hija!

Violetreena

I believe familiar involves Moon, mostly. Moon is the ultimate comfort zone in our charts, for better or worse, til' death to us part.

There is an old saying about 'old flames' -

"you Had to go and taste the sour milk, did ya?"

old flames either kept us too hot or too cold, otherwise they would have kept us warm forever.

Moon and Saturn usually indicates that the familiar doesn't ever jive. Unless it has been really rigid, in which case, it still won't jive in old flame questions.

Lessons learned, hija!

Haha perfectly put I guess