Wondering if my wife will be unfaithful

Saleteu

So yesterday some random lady read my vedic chart and said my wife will be unfaithful, and as that being one of my biggest issues in relationships I am really stressed. Could anyone tell me if there's any truth to that, or tell me more about my wife. Or at least point me to someone that charges a fee or something for reading.

http://imgur.com/gallery/61PXoGC

Thanks in advance, saletru

Zora

Account Closed
So yesterday some random lady read my vedic chart and said my wife will be unfaithful, and as that being one of my biggest issues in relationships I am really stressed. Could anyone tell me if there's any truth to that, or tell me more about my wife. Or at least point me to someone that charges a fee or something for reading.

https://imgur.com/gallery/61PXoGC

Thanks in advance, saletru
attachment.php

Hi Saleteu,

you should first decide -what you believe in- in vedic or western astrology? You can't mix and shake both together and take the best out of each - what you like more.

One could only tell something precisely about your wife - if you get her chart in here - with her permission. If it is an hypothetical question - and you aren't yet in relationship - one could tell what experience you attract in your relationships from your own chart energies.

But bear in mind - that both is possible - it could be active experienced by you - to be unfaithful yourself - or passive experienced from an unfaithful partner you attract and also experienced on a third and higher level in your relationships.

As all is always a co-creation and also a question of own so far evolved consciousness.

Marriage is 8th house what in your chart is on sensitive zero degree aquarius between responsibility of uranus and saturn. Contrary on the other side in physical body house 2nd you are between moon and sun. Moon rules your personal envorcement and is in sagittarius (sign of faith) in 5th house - own male sexuality- in near conjunct with your sag-chiron- the personal wound and injury. You are yourself not sure about your own sexuality and have no self-trust in.

Your mars in scorpio as male sign is in libra in your 5th house- ruled by venus as a female principle and squared by neptune in your 8th house. 8th house is genetic inheritance and predisposition for health issues.

Uranus the rule breaker of conventional standars is in your 8th house as well and in semisextile with venus as ruler of sexuality house 5th - who squares pluto as co-ruler of intercepted scorpio in 5th house.

Are you sure that you prefer only women as partner ? Or do you like both genders ?

Attachments

• Chart -.png
    Chart -.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 61

Saleteu

attachment.php

Hi Saleteu,

you should first decide -what you believe in- in vedic or western astrology? You can't mix and shake both together and take the best out of each - what you like more.

One could only tell something precisely about your wife - if you get her chart in here - with her permission. If it is an hypothetical question - and you aren't yet in relationship - one could tell what experience you attract in your relationships from your own chart energies.

But bear in mind - that both is possible - it could be active experienced by you - to be unfaithful yourself - or passive experienced from an unfaithful partner you attract and also experienced on a third and higher level in your relationships.

As all is always a co-creation and also a question of own so far evolved consciousness.

Marriage is 8th house what in your chart is on sensitive zero degree aquarius between responsibility of uranus and saturn. Contrary on the other side in physical body house 2nd you are between moon and sun. Moon rules your personal envorcement and is in sagittarius (sign of faith) in 5th house - own male sexuality- in near conjunct with your sag-chiron- the personal wound and injury. You are yourself not sure about your own sexuality and have no self-trust in.

Your mars in scorpio as male sign is in libra in your 5th house- ruled by venus as a female principle and squared by neptune in your 8th house. 8th house is genetic inheritance and predisposition for health issues.

Uranus the rule breaker of conventional standars is in your 8th house as well and in semisextile with venus as ruler of sexuality house 5th - who squares pluto as co-ruler of intercepted scorpio in 5th house.

Are you sure that you prefer only women as partner ? Or do you like both genders ?

Hi, first off thanks for your reading, I really appreciate it. What concerns my sexuality I am certain I have no interest in a male partner. I both physically and mentally prefer woman, although I find the male body more esthetic.

Also my partners chart http://imgur.com/gallery/uwbqDe1

kshantaram

Premium Member
Sat lord 7th over aries 11th, gains from marriage/spouse, govt, technology,
old people, old friends; social work;

Lord mars/aries over own scorpio 5th, debilation of sat cancelled,
gradual improvements in income-gains;

mars scorpio 5th aspected by jup,
research-occult-astro-metallurgical-mech-forensic aptitudes;
mars scorpio secretive, sentimental, sarcastic, suspicious, passionate;
temperamental, impacting romance/relationship;

Asc lord moon sag 5th, philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;
aptitude for teaching-counseling-psychology;

Sat elevated aspect libra 5th for luck-education-position;
sat aspect own cap 7th, good for vocation-business
but general health issues for spouse;

Venus lord 5th for luck-education-romance elevated pisces 9th,
selfless attitude, artistic aptitudes; seeking splendor in life;

taurus-venus inimical for cancer asc, stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
inimical venus pisces 9th, stress-delays in luck-education-travels;
feet-circulatory issues;

Jup own pisces 10th, growth-riches through advisory roles;
jup-venus pisces artistic-advisory-directorship aptitudes;

sun-mer-ketu SNode acq 9th, intellectual, literary-oratory aptitudes, reformist;
tending to distant lands, distancing from father;
pain-injury-surgery thighs-lower legs-skin issues etc;
offer red flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

sat lord 9th settling at 36+

'
Rahu NNode leo 3rd, high self-pride; excessive risk taking;

Lords 1/7 moon-sag over sag-aries trine friendly lords jup-mars
mutuality in marriage;

hope get clues, promptly ack, share how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick;

wishing well, kshantaram