zodiac signs and national stereotypes

vox

Which languages and/or national characters would you associate most likely to each or any one given zodiac sign?

For example

- I find British character to be most associated to Cancer or Pisces
- Latin languages to fire signs

a.s.o.

who

Banned
in my opinion, place near london as midpoint, east to 0 longitude, every two time zone as a sign from leo, virgo... turn back to the west of 0 longitude, as cancer.

segurelha

Zodiacal signs are those of charts where the country was founded, and also often correlate with the signs affected by transits of outer planets.

Uk, US and Germany all have a cardinal influence. US is Cancer (patriotism. love of their land, homesteads, love of their weapons for self-protection, strong emotions, conservatorism). Uk and Germany as far I as remember they are either Capricorn or Aries, and both signs can fit those nations. I can't remember well many of the signs of other nations.

Obviously Greece, Turkey, Iran and Syria were strongly affected by the transit of Uranus into Aries.

Sweden is something air like Aquarius.
Switzerland is earth, like Virgo or Capricorn (order, rules, cleaniness, high finance, stability, even the mountains are a sign of its earth energy)
France has something like of a fixed sign, probably Aquarius and Leo.
Austria has something of Taurus or Scorpio.
Portugal Cancer or Pisces.
India and Pakistan have Leo in their charts.

European Union as many organizations have a strong Capricorn energy, since they often are started as treaties starting at the new year's day.

Japan might have Gemini or Libra. US also has some strong Gemini influences (at least americans do seem to be a bit Gemini, talkative, curious but kind of trivial, deattched, moody...).
Russia has Capricorn probably or Scorpio.

Well, these are a mix of what I have read, their charts and my feelings about these nations.

The star sign and rising in their charts will show when these nations suffer more changes: when outer planets transit cardinal, fixed or mutable signs.