Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports Astrology (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   2019–20 Premier League (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128771)

werdhr12 08-16-2019 06:49 PM

2019–20 Premier League
 
Hey Everyone,

The 2019–20 Premier League began on Friday 9 August 2019. It is the 28th season of the Premier League, the top English professional football league, since its establishment in 1992.

This is also the first season to use VAR.

So, let the prediction for each upcoming EPL games be here.

Thanks 😊

Torero 08-16-2019 11:02 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Based on the first Premier League match, I’ll make a long-term forecast for the winner this season.
In my opinion, this will be Liverpool, since the patron is in house 7. Why not Manchester City, but because the patron saint of MС is in the 12th house and this is clearly not for victory this year so precisely.

So we have a whole season of good football ahead.

Torero 08-16-2019 11:10 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Manchester City - Tottenham
17.08.2019 15:30
A very high probability of an unqualified victory of the MC in this match. The patron is in the first house. While the patron saint of Tottenham is in the 8th house and behind the back of the antis IC, which certainly does not mean victory.

This match will definitely be without zeros. One of the intervals for the goal I consider 45-60 minutes.

Torero 08-16-2019 11:17 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Southampton - Liverpool
17.08.2019 15:00
Liverpool advantage. A quick goal is possible in connection with the change of the ACS. From 1-15 minutes. I want to highlight a good interval for a goal from 50-70 minutes.

werdhr12 08-17-2019 02:27 AM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 993214)
Based on the first Premier League match, I’ll make a long-term forecast for the winner this season.
In my opinion, this will be Liverpool, since the patron is in house 7. Why not Manchester City, but because the patron saint of MС is in the 12th house and this is clearly not for victory this year so precisely.

So we have a whole season of good football ahead.

fensi predicted the same: Link is below
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=127356

Let's see what the future holds in the next 10 months or so

Torero 08-17-2019 09:17 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 993217)
Manchester City - Tottenham
17.08.2019 15:30
A very high probability of an unqualified victory of the MC in this match. The patron is in the first house. While the patron saint of Tottenham is in the 8th house and behind the back of the antis IC, which certainly does not mean victory.

This match will definitely be without zeros. One of the intervals for the goal I consider 45-60 minutes.

Manchester City did not win, but did not lose. Goal in the active interval fit perfectly.

Torero 08-17-2019 09:20 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 993219)
Southampton - Liverpool
17.08.2019 15:00
Liverpool advantage. A quick goal is possible in connection with the change of the ACS. From 1-15 minutes. I want to highlight a good interval for a goal from 50-70 minutes.

Liverpool won. Goal scored at 70+ and recorded 71 minutes.

Jibreil 08-18-2019 01:16 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Sheffield vs Crystal Palace

Sheffield is strongly supported by malefic's and sub lords.
Additional boost comes via retrograde Neptune in the D9 and Lord 1 conjunct the APOF.
Regulus is helping Crystal Palace so maybe they can score 1 goal - but very unlikely since Sheffield is so strong today.

Sheffield should win this with more than 2 goals.

Chelsea vs Leicester

Chelsea backed by malefic's is enough to beat Leicester today

Torero 08-18-2019 01:45 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Sheffield vs Crystal Palace

In this match, I also give preference to Sheffield, whose patron is in the 1st house. I think the scoreboard will not be 0-0.
Activity aspects predisposes to goal up to 30 minutes.

Torero 08-18-2019 03:55 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 993432)
Sheffield vs Crystal Palace

In this match, I also give preference to Sheffield, whose patron is in the 1st house. I think the scoreboard will not be 0-0.
Activity aspects predisposes to goal up to 30 minutes.

Sheffield won:happy:

werdhr12 08-18-2019 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 993449)
Sheffield won:happy:

Your prediction are spot on mate 👍

Jibreil 08-19-2019 03:33 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Wolves vs Man Utd - 08/19
20:00 local start
Wolverhampton, England

Wolves have malefic support of Saturn
Man Utd is partially supported by Jupiter, sitting on 10th cusp but placed in 11th
Navamsha ASC cusp is conjucted by Upaketu (spoiling Man Utd luck), any delay in kick-off invites negative Uranus (R) - debilitating teams chances to win. A good indicator for match going for a Draw
Sub Lords are tied.

Man Utd cannot win this - Draw strongly on the cards.

BTTS Wolverton win or Draw looks juicy here.

Kpfornow 08-19-2019 08:26 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Wolves are losing 0-1 to Manchester United. Now would be a good time to bet on the draw, or wolves to win on the astrology above is correct... 👍

Torero 08-19-2019 08:50 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
It seems that the goal can be from 55 to 75 minutes.
that's just who will score it incomprehensibly)

Torero 08-19-2019 09:12 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 993740)
It seems that the goal can be from 55 to 75 minutes.
that's just who will score it incomprehensibly)

Precision is our main quality.

Kpfornow 08-19-2019 09:35 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
I registered for a betting account during half time. It took a long time to send them my id etc. I found a site that doubled the odds of the first bet. Deposited £10. £7 on draw at 7/1 and £3 on wolves win @ 15/1. A

Wolves scored within a minute of the bet being placed lol. The universe is smiling

werdhr12 08-20-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibreil (Post 993652)
Wolves vs Man Utd - 08/19
20:00 local start
Wolverhampton, England

Wolves have malefic support of Saturn
Man Utd is partially supported by Jupiter, sitting on 10th cusp but placed in 11th
Navamsha ASC cusp is conjucted by Upaketu (spoiling Man Utd luck), any delay in kick-off invites negative Uranus (R) - debilitating teams chances to win. A good indicator for match going for a Draw
Sub Lords are tied.

Man Utd cannot win this - Draw strongly on the cards.

BTTS Wolverton win or Draw looks juicy here.

Spot on 👍👌👏

werdhr12 08-23-2019 12:59 AM

Time for this week prediction guys 🙏

Jibreil 08-23-2019 05:53 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Aston Villa vs Everton

Everton has a STRONG Sub Lord and Jupiter on 10th cusp support.
Aston Villa is debilitated badly by Sedna on 4th cusp.

Though Aston Villa has more malefic and benefic support, they will try hard but fail.

Everton to win this, no DRAW here.

Torero 08-23-2019 07:05 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Aston Villa vs Everton
I think there will be no one in this match. The sun is in house 7 and helps Everton win.

The tension of the aspects at the beginning of the match can appear in a quick goal from 5-30 minutes. Another segment for a goal from 45-60 minutes.

I guess there will be more than 2.5 goals.

Jibreil 08-23-2019 10:06 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 994726)
Aston Villa vs Everton
I think there will be no one in this match. The sun is in house 7 and helps Everton win.

The tension of the aspects at the beginning of the match can appear in a quick goal from 5-30 minutes. Another segment for a goal from 45-60 minutes.

I guess there will be more than 2.5 goals.

We needn't scratch our heads. Villa played ASC this game

Torero 08-23-2019 10:06 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 994726)
Aston Villa vs Everton
I think there will be no one in this match. The sun is in house 7 and helps Everton win.

The tension of the aspects at the beginning of the match can appear in a quick goal from 5-30 minutes. Another segment for a goal from 45-60 minutes.

I guess there will be more than 2.5 goals.

As predicted, a draw in the match did not happen, there is a goal in the 21 minute. But the fact that AV will win, came as a surprise to me.

werdhr12 08-24-2019 12:11 AM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
What is the prediction for Liverpool vs Arsenal at Anfield?

Jibreil 08-24-2019 12:00 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Norwich vs Chelsea

Surprised to see such odds on Chelsea :unsure:

Chelsea will play ASC this game. They have All malefic support.
More than 3 goals from Chelsea to win this game.

Jibreil 08-24-2019 04:56 PM

Re: 2019–20 Premier League
 
Liverpool vs Arsenal

Jupiter poised nicely on 12th cusp giving all power to Arsenal
Planetary support also goes to Arsenal
Sun burning 1st cusp in D9

Looks like BTTS Arsenal win or Draw here.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.