Eye surgery successful or not?

Tweety

Account Closed
Hello astrologers on this forum,

I am wanting to get a cosmetic surgery on my right eye.
Could you please let me know if my stars are in favor or not?
What days are the best and what should I avoid?

I am in talks with my doctor and they have confirmed that surgery can be performed when I am comfortable.

Last edited:

creativei

hi tweety .

you are makara lagnam rishaba rasi

in astrology 2nd house rules right eye 12 th house rules left eye .

malefic planets in these houses gives eyes related issues , depending on the severity of affliction person may have minor to major problems .

for you as per lagna you have 6th lord in second . remember 6th house tells diseases and health issues . 6th lord in 2nd wil obivisouly gives eye related issues , also 2nd lord is joined with 8th lord in lagna that too making it worst .

as per moon sign ketu in 2nd . 6th lord along with rahu aspecting 2nd , and 8th lord jupiter aspecting 2nd lord mercury . so these are the reasons why you had eye problems .

\
good news for you though there are many afflictions jupiter aspecting your second house is highly beneficial it protects your eye from major issues . you will surely get well soon . your rahu dasa gonna end and jupiter dasa started which will change your life . you will get divine blessings .

so you indeed start your treatment keep proceeding . after 2021 you will gradually improving . within 5 yrs your eye problems totally get cured .

regarding days , as well known by all any medicine or treatment taken in aswini nak day is good . bring quick recovery . also sage agasthya specifically says Tuesdays for taking medicines and treatment . those who starts their treatment on tuesday will see quick progress . mars has that special ability to cure any health issues . but you must do that with faith, before proceed chant mars gayatri mantra for 1008 times , your eye troubles completely get cured ! ..

Tweety

Account Closed
hi tweety .

you are makara lagnam rishaba rasi

in astrology 2nd house rules right eye 12 th house rules left eye .

malefic planets in these houses gives eyes related issues , depending on the severity of affliction person may have minor to major problems .

for you as per lagna you have 6th lord in second . remember 6th house tells diseases and health issues . 6th lord in 2nd wil obivisouly gives eye related issues , also 2nd lord is joined with 8th lord in lagna that too making it worst .

as per moon sign ketu in 2nd . 6th lord along with rahu aspecting 2nd , and 8th lord jupiter aspecting 2nd lord mercury . so these are the reasons why you had eye problems .

\
good news for you though there are many afflictions jupiter aspecting your second house is highly beneficial it protects your eye from major issues . you will surely get well soon . your rahu dasa gonna end and jupiter dasa started which will change your life . you will get divine blessings .

so you indeed start your treatment keep proceeding . after 2021 you will gradually improving . within 5 yrs your eye problems totally get cured .

regarding days , as well known by all any medicine or treatment taken in aswini nak day is good . bring quick recovery . also sage agasthya specifically says Tuesdays for taking medicines and treatment . those who starts their treatment on tuesday will see quick progress . mars has that special ability to cure any health issues . but you must do that with faith, before proceed chant mars gayatri mantra for 1008 times , your eye troubles completely get cured ! ..

Thank you so much for making me hopeful and helping me understand why i have the problem.
So If I understand correctly I can go for the surgery in April-May 2020 on a tuesday that’s falling on ashwini nakshatra.
The surgery usually takes 6 weeks for full recovery.
This will definitely be a life changing experience for me.

Please let me know
Thanks for guidance

creativei

Exactly you are right tweety . any day which falls aswini nak is good any tuesday is also good . if both falls on specific days then its highly auspicious , assume u have god grace ! .

if u know about nakshatras little , aswini kumaras are healers , physicians , they are like doctors to gods . they restore youth and health . so whoever worship them wil get robust health . but i personally recommend you to chant davantari mantra since danvantri is avatar of maha vishnu , he also god of ayurveda . he too equal to aswini kumaras . saga agasthiya specially endorsed this mantra when i spoke last time to him via jeeva nadi . ( a divine palm leave where sage speaks to you and answers your query . its all purely sage will whom to call .)

bonus prediction , you settle i forgein land ! . u get spiritual generous , accomplished spouse . since 7th lord is exalted 5th strong indication of love marriage . u get very beautiful spouse , motherly guy , so emotional , sensitive , has all qualities like ur mother ! .

Tweety

Account Closed
Exactly you are right tweety . any day which falls aswini nak is good any tuesday is also good . if both falls on specific days then its highly auspicious , assume u have god grace ! .

if u know about nakshatras little , aswini kumaras are healers , physicians , they are like doctors to gods . they restore youth and health . so whoever worship them wil get robust health . but i personally recommend you to chant davantari mantra since danvantri is avatar of maha vishnu , he also god of ayurveda . he too equal to aswini kumaras . saga agasthiya specially endorsed this mantra when i spoke last time to him via jeeva nadi . ( a divine palm leave where sage speaks to you and answers your query . its all purely sage will whom to call .)

bonus prediction , you settle i forgein land ! . u get spiritual generous , accomplished spouse . since 7th lord is exalted 5th strong indication of love marriage . u get very beautiful spouse , motherly guy , so emotional , sensitive , has all qualities like ur mother ! .

Thank you so much for detailed information creativi
Really appreciate it.

So happy about the bonus prediction but my marriage is delayed it seems(mostly for my own good). Hope everything you have predicted comes true.

Stay blessed :)