Hello, I'm Tess. A brand new person here!

PisceanVeil

Hello fellow new persons, and all those of you gracious enough to come to this thread to welcome those of us just starting here...
My name is Tess. I am a young adult female with a love for profiling people that I've had all my life, along with a heavy interest in all things 'metaphysical/occult' and not-so-New Age. I believe these interests are what has led me to astrology, particularly trying to interpret natal charts (although someday I'd like to learn horary astrology as well). I have many other interests along the metaphysical, etc. lines as well, in addition to a number of earth-based interests such as herbal healing and gardening.
My astrological knowledge is still quite limited, as I tend to pick up my studies for a while, then lose interest for a very long while. I am trying hard to stay committed at this time, however.
Here's a little about my personal astrology: :cancer: Ascendant; :pisces: Sun; :gemini: Moon. My favorite planets-- Neptune, Mercury and Jupiter (in order)-- are in :capricorn:, :pisces: and :aquarius:, respectively. Lastly, and this is where I will leave you, my :northnode: & :southnode: are respectively in :taurus: and :scorpio:, the latter of which is in my Fourth House/Imum Coeli, and is the point of not one but two Yods. I am confused about having my South Node be the focus of two of the three Yods in my chart.
Anyway, enough about me, I'd love to hear from any of you, I'm really looking forward to gaining some knowledge and insight from other astrologers on this site, as well as hopefully making some friends!

wilsontc

Staff member
Welcome! to Tess

Tess,

You said:
My name is Tess. I am a young adult female with a love for profiling people that I've had all my life, along with a heavy interest in all things 'metaphysical/occult' and not-so-New Age.

Welcome! Happy profiling!

Welcoming,

Tim