When will I fall in love?

scahm

I probably didn't pick the best time to ask this question but I can't really help when it popped into my mind. :lol:

By the looks of it, it won't happen anytime soon will it?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 21.57.51.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 21.57.51.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 21.57.59.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 21.57.59.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 35

Chrysalis

Your lot of love is posited @ 0.8° Scorpio in the whole sign 12th house of disappointments and restrictions. Moon applying to square the lot ruler (mars) shows there will be more difficulties to come regarding "love" in one on one connections you seek (moon/7th).

SN in the 1st is not good for any chart and is very negative with regards to the answer.

I'd ask again at another time if i was you.

scahm

Thanks Chrys. Does the SN in the 1st house make the chart invalid, as in would it be okay for me to ask the question again?

Chrysalis

Since the SN occupies the significator house the answer to the question would automatically give a no answer to the question or things just wouldn't go your way etc, regardless of other things going on in the chart. But that's how I personally read the SN.

But you obviously will fall in love at some point, so i would ask again when you feel ready to.

scahm

I'm aware that it's probably not the best time to re-ask this question astrologically, but felt like doing so anyway. Does this new chart provide any insight by any chance?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 15.27.50.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 15.27.50.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 15.27.57.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 15.27.57.png
    70 KB · Views: 27

Chrysalis

Your lot of love is at 2° Libra, in an elevated degree, good house, good sign, good start. You venus retrograde towards a trine with the lot in approx 5 degrees (months maybe, could even be weeks with the angular angles). You've also got moon/dsc which is good.

scahm

Your lot of love is at 2° Libra, in an elevated degree, good house, good sign, good start. You venus retrograde towards a trine with the lot in approx 5 degrees (months maybe, could even be weeks with the angular angles). You've also got moon/dsc which is good.

Good news, at long last :lol: thank you! Does the chart show where I might find it? Does Venus retrograde suggest it's someone from the past?

Last edited: