Writing ability, planet placements

Sunandmoon

Hi everyone,

I’ve always been interested in writing and I’ve always wanted to write a fantasy fiction novel. I have Uranus and Neptune in 3rd house. I also have moon and Venus placements in 5th house. Can anyone please tell me about this? And if in the future If I have the ability to write astrology as well. My sun sign is in Gemini, moon is in pisces, Scorpio ascendant, I have a lot of water in my birth chart. I’m not sure what else I need to look at in my chart with writing, publishing abilities etc.

Snuffy

You need a strong well aspected Saturn to succeed as an author because it takes years of hard, poorly rewarded work to write a publishable first novel. Selling a book just means you have to work harder and faster to write more. Few people who "want to write" really want to write. Rather they want to be a wealthy successful writer. If you aren't already writing stuff because you love writing you aren't likely to write hundreds of thousands of words other people will pay to read. And yes, I've published fifteen books people have paid to read so I know what I'm talking about.