Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Composite chart reading (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129200)

Ophiuchus94 09-05-2019 12:10 PM

Composite chart reading

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, I need some help here. What would you say about this composite chart. We are not in a relationship but I would love to start one, still timing is not good and I always ask myself does he have feelings for me. In synastry we have really strong Venus square Pluto aspect. And I try to control this a lot, since I'm the Pluto person, and he is playing hot and cold.

Thank you.

Ahlexefh1 09-06-2019 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ophiuchus94 (Post 997639)
Hey guys, I need some help here. What would you say about this composite chart. We are not in a relationship but I would love to start one, still timing is not good and I always ask myself does he have feelings for me. In synastry we have really strong Venus square Pluto aspect. And I try to control this a lot, since I'm the Pluto person, and he is playing hot and cold.

Thank you.

That Venus Conjunct Neptune can possibly cause some delusion and unclarity. Since it's in Saturn is imagine this would improve with time. It could manifest in communication too. But Saturn takes a while to cause any good. So be patient. Communicate, be direct and ask direct questions. Ambiguity will not help.

Ahlexefh1 09-06-2019 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ophiuchus94 (Post 997639)

Thank you.

I am also a natal Venus Conjunct Neptune in Capricorn. I understand this aspect in my love life very well at this point in my life. It took patience and time.. I'd imagine if in a composite this would manifest the way I described in my previous post. Patience and direct communication should help you in your situation .

Ophiuchus94 09-06-2019 08:52 AM

Re: Composite chart reading

Thank you, this sounds really good. We don't know where we are going, or at least I don't know, and it's really hard for me, because I am a dominant Pluto person and this composite has lots of Plutonic energy. :)

Gemini888 09-07-2019 01:23 PM

Can you post your synastry chart too?

Ophiuchus94 09-07-2019 04:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the synastry chart. I am inside, he is outside. And would you consider our Moons trine with orb of 5 degrees? :)