What is going on?

Mermaid

Hey guys!

I wonder what is going on? After a year of friendship, me and my boyfriend started a relationship. It ws very intensive for the first 2 weeks and now he suddenly dissappears. What is going on? Does it mean the end of the relationship??

Attachments

• horn.jpg
    horn.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 25

katydid

I am not experienced with horary, so this is just a shot in the dark. Wait for someone who knows what they are doing....

but my guess is that NO, it is not over. You are the Moon, and he is Saturn. And you are in an applying sextile to him. So it will work out better soon. But Saturn is in the 6th. Is he away for work? Or could he be ill?

Mermaid

Hi!

Thank you! I saw the same connection between the planets, but I didn't want to interpret it, because I am a bit desperate :p

Yes, he is tired because of work and a lot of work, but still...communication is really suffering in the past few days, so I got scared.

Kitchy

Banned
I looked at the chart - and I see Pluto on Asc of quesited (querant is obsessed with quesited's obsession) of what is going on other 7th - and I see that merc is approaching a trine from the 5th of quesited - and I think it will be 'going on' soon ~ but then look at Saturn in 12th of quesited and opposing sun-venus mercury 'going on' in free love 11th house opposing moon in 8th of querant and 2nd of quesited. The one with the most free stuff wins.

Moon approaches Saturn in sextile of lessons internalized, having already passed aspect to sun and venus.

Moon's only immediate hope is Sun and then Neptune. Ask yourself - 'am I feeling confident?'