My 10th house is empty !

Oniket Vivlioflos

As we all know 10th rules career but I've zero planets on that house .
I think I've a Cancer Midheaven....
Please analyze my chart and tell me what profession is best suited for me .
My birthday is 9th January, 2001 ; 12:22 a.m. ( birth time)
Kolkata/Calcutta , India ( birth place)
Consider telling me about any necessary points that will benefit my career.
( this thread is somewhat a continuity of my other thread )
Thank You ♡ I'm more than grateful to everyone who answered to my previous thread about rising sign

Kite

Thank You ♡ I'm more than grateful to everyone who answered to my previous thread about rising sign

Hi - I mentioned to you that from a whole sign perspective your Moon and North Node are in your 10th house. And if you use quadrant houses, the Moon still rules your 10th house but rules it while being in the 9th house (which would focus in higher education, religion, travel, etc). By what you've said about wanting to seek public recognition e.g. fame, I'm pretty confident about reading for a 10th house Moon in Cancer. You can google meanings on that (as well as Moon in the 9th house) which will tell you things like you are good nurturer and can be successful at things like being a chef and all sorts of things that nurture people but if you are seeking fame then you will need to target professions that can offer that path to you. It's difficult to become a famous social worker for instance.

Last edited:

Oniket Vivlioflos

Hi - I mentioned to you that from a whole sign perspective your Moon and North Node are in your 10th house. And if you use quadrant houses, the Moon still rules your 10th house but rules it while being in the 9th house (which would focus in higher education, religion, travel, etc). By what you've said about wanting to seek public recognition e.g. fame, I'm pretty confident about reading for a 10th house Moon in Cancer. You can google meanings on that (as well as Moon in the 9th house) which will tell you things like you are good nurturer and can be successful at things like being a chef and all sorts of things that nurture people but if you are seeking fame then you will need to target professions that can offer that path to you. It's difficult to become a famous social worker for instance.

Thanks for your valuable answer ♡ Happy New Year hope you've a great year ahead.

Zora

Account Closed
My 10th house is empty !

Hello Oniket,

your 10th house is not empty - no house is empty -every house has a sign in and where the ruler of sign is in house - shows what and where the most important area is for your lifepath and your personal way of evolvement in this life.

And your moon as ruler of 10th house is in 9th house - the house of teachers, lawyers and house of travels and religious belief.

attachment.php

Attachments

• !1 Oniiket Chart.jpg
    !1 Oniiket Chart.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Where cancer is placed in a chart- and where moon as ruler of cancer is in - we are figuratively looking for "our children" we like to take care of. And in your case in 10th you feel obliged to a suprapersonal order. And with moon in 9th in your personal environment.

To earn your financial income and your money -2nd house- is in element water, your work house 6th - daily work as well and your career and 10th house as well.

With this all you definitely need to be emotionally identified with what work you do. And you like to help people.

Oniket Vivlioflos

Thanks for the reply I just checked my natal chart that you attached with your reply . It shows Leo in 10th house . So Leo's ruler is the Sun and I've my sun in my 3rd house . Then does that have any potential impact on my career or life in general?
Also, as you said my Midheaven in Cancer which is ruled by the moon is in 9th house does that mean success in foreign land ? Because 9th house rules distant lands right?

Zora

Account Closed
Neptune rules your work house and moon your career and life path house - to have a good supported chance for a change in job and career, both rulers of 6th and 10th have to be activated by a transit at first.

And actually transiting uranus as your ruler of 5th house - self-identification still holds on squaring and challenging your neptune for a change in job and sextiles your moon supporting your career and life path for a change.

But your aquarius lilith - the darkside of moon - in 4th house - your inner fear is squared by t-uranus as well for a change and to liberate yourself from being scared that people might notice your being different from others. A feeling of not being welcomed to earth and to have to fight against the rest of the world for your place here - with lilith square mars.

Oniket Vivlioflos

Where cancer is placed in a chart- and where moon as ruler of cancer is in - we are figuratively looking for "our children" we like to take care of. And in your case in 10th you feel obliged to a suprapersonal order. And with moon in 9th in your personal environment.

To earn your financial income and your money -2nd house- is in element water, your work house 6th - daily work as well and your career and 10th house as well.

With this all you definitely need to be emotionally identified with what work you do. And you like to help people.

I've Pluto in Sagittarius in 2nd house and Aries in 6th house .

I've so much water in all my major houses lol 😂🤭
also my Venus in Pisces is in 5th house . I think this makes my Libra rising ruled by Venus watery too .
I've read that Venus in 5th house is great but I've never experienced affection or get into a romantic relationship ever .
But I feel like I'm in love with love itself 🤣

Oniket Vivlioflos

Neptune rules your work house and moon your career and life path house - to have a good supported chance for a change in job and career, both rulers of 6th and 10th have to be activated by a transit at first.

And actually transiting uranus as your ruler of 5th house - self-identification still holds on squaring and challenging your neptune for a change in job and sextiles your moon supporting your career and life path for a change.
But your aquarius lilith - the darkside of moon - in 4th house - your inner fear is squared by t-uranus as well for a change and to liberate yourself from being scared that people might notice your being different from others. A feeling of not being welcomed to earth and to have to fight against the rest of the world for your place here - with lilith square mars.

Yes, this is true considering the fact that all my life I've this constant feeling that I belong to nowhere or anyone. I always need to struggle 2x times more than my peers to achieve something.
In my earlier question in another thread, I asked if I'd ever receive any fame only because I feel like if I get famous I'd finally feel satisfied . For me fame is equivalent to be adored and accepted by this world. To be seen and appreciated.
Let's see which profession will work for me .....🥰
Thanks so much for reading my chart.

Last edited:

Oniket Vivlioflos

Hello Oniket,

your 10th house is not empty - no house is empty -every house has a sign in and where the ruler of sign is in house - shows what and where the most important area is for your lifepath and your personal way of evolvement in this life.

And your moon as ruler of 10th house is in 9th house - the house of teachers, lawyers and house of travels and religious belief.

attachment.php

My 9th house is all crowded up 😂
I have my North Node in Cancer in 9th.
also my Vertex in Cancer and Moon in Cancer in 9th .

Zora

Account Closed
I've Pluto in Sagittarius in 2nd house and Aries in 6th house
But your pluto is strong placed for taking care for money income- scorpio is the beginning sign of 2nd house and pluto as ruler of 2nd is in 2nd of selfpurpose and mostly subconsciously guided and directed. But also depends on what you personally take faith (sagittrius) in and what self-trust you have.

Aries is the beginning sign of your 7th house - relationships. 6th house is with 29° degrees still under pisces and ruled by neptune.

also my Venus in Pisces is in 5th house . I think this makes my Libra rising ruled by Venus watery too .

But your pisces venus is in the house of landlord uranus - aquarius is the 5th house beginning sign. Uranus mainly decides what your venus has to do. And aquarius is the sign of being special and different from others also in self-expression of nonconventional standard. And under ruler uranus - venus likes to jump out or to avoid love affairs because of fearing people coming near.

I've read that Venus in 5th house is great but I've never experienced affection or get into a romantic relationship ever . But I feel like I'm in love with love itself 🤣

Your venus is probably mostly not visible to people with your venus semisextile neptune lilith conjunct in 4th house - and your inner fear hold you back from all and on distance.

Your venus is also a 8th house venus - and has all experienced and stored memory from the past and from childhood under - what can result in being very cautious as well. As in 8th house sits jupiter and squares your venus - what might result in a lack of self-trust.

Oniket Vivlioflos

But your pluto is strong placed for taking care for money income- scorpio is the beginning sign of 2nd house and pluto as ruler of 2nd is in 2nd of selfpurpose and mostly subconsciously guided and directed. But also depends on what you personally take faith (sagittrius) in and what self-trust you have.

Aries is the beginning sign of your 7th house - relationships. 6th house is with 29° degrees still under pisces and ruled by Neptune.
But your pisces venus is in the house of landlord uranus - aquarius is the 5th house beginning sign. Uranus mainly decides what your venus has to do. And aquarius is the sign of being special and different from others also in self-expression of nonconventional standard. And under ruler uranus - venus likes to jump out or to avoid love affairs because of fearing people coming near.
Your venus is probably mostly not visible to people with your venus semisextile neptune lilith conjunct in 4th house - and your inner fear hold you back from all and on distance.

Your venus is also a 8th house venus - and has all experienced and stored memory from the past and from childhood under - what can result in being very cautious as well. As in 8th house sits jupiter and squares your venus - what might result in a lack of self-trust.

I'm surprised that you can say so much about myself using astrology.
Yes, I'm pretty anxious of intimacy because of childhood trauma .
Also lack of self trust is definitely something I suffer from like in social anxiety and too much caution before taking a step.
Internet occupies a great part of my life . I tend to be more social in the world of internet than real life.

JUPITERASC

Oniket Vivlioflos;1019264 said:
Yes, this is true considering the fact that all my life I've this constant feeling that I belong to nowhere or anyone. I always need to struggle 2x times more than my peers to achieve something.
In my earlier question in another thread, I asked if I'd ever receive any fame only because I feel like if I get famous I'd finally feel satisfied . For me fame is equivalent to be adored and accepted by this world. To be seen and appreciated.
Let's see which profession will work for me .....��
Thanks so much for reading my chart.

HOW TO INTERPRET EMPTY HOUSES :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fepY9zNLLwQ

Thanks for the reply I just checked my natal chart that you attached with your reply . It shows Leo in 10th house . So Leo's ruler is the Sun and I've my sun in my 3rd house . Then does that have any potential impact on my career or life in general?
Also, as you said my Midheaven in Cancer which is ruled by the moon is in 9th house does that mean success in foreign land ? Because 9th house rules distant lands right?

Bunraku

omg
this is the first chart I've seen where all the nocturnal planets are placed in their major dignities (bar mercury) and in a grand trine :eek:

Oniket Vivlioflos

omg
this is the first chart I've seen where all the nocturnal planets are placed in their major dignities (bar mercury) and in a grand trine :eek:

What's a grand trine ? Like, I've heard the term earlier but can you please explain a bit?
What are nocturnal planets and what are "dignities" ? bar mercury?

I'm sorry but I don't know most astrological terms 😅 I'm learning from Google nowadays btw how does it affect one's chart ?

Oniket Vivlioflos

10th lord moon negating to 9th cancer with rahu NNode,
negating career, retired attitude,
acting skills, learning to be sensitive, foreign travels n pilgrimage,
secular attitude towards religion, toxic health issues heart-lungs-thighs etc;
may like to live in Northern continents, regions, countries, towns, streets;
currently rahu transit natal moon-rahu cancer 9th;

rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors, observe fast Amavasya evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown gomedh over pendant toucing heart;

sun-moon opp, born around full moon, diffused thinking;

Leo-sun badhaka for libra asc, stress-delays in career-vocation;
sun-mer lords 9/10 with ketu cap 3rd,
prosperity through printing, typing, admin, etc;
detachment from siblings,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc, accident prone;
practical, hardworking, ambitious, good initiative n event management;

jup-sat-ketu now transit sun-mer-ketu cap 3rd; seeking change/transfer;
donate 1.25kg white til at Bhadrakali temple sat evening after sunset;

mars own scorpio first, growth-riches through
research-occult-astro-metallurgy-alchemy-forensics etc;

sat-mars opp stress-struggle in health n relationship,
head-brain-urological-throat-thyroid-dental issues;

Sat taurus 7th, food technology-dentistry etc;

Jup gemini 8th, business analytics n research, instrumental music, etc;
jup aspect own sag 2nd, supportive of family-finances-singing etc

Asc lord venus elevated pisces 5th, selfless attitude,
luck through education, art, dance, etc;

hope will be able to integrate ideas for yourself,
do share specifics how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies etc,

wishing you well, kshantaram

Hey thaaaaanks for looking into my chart!
I used to wear a brown 'gomedh' on my left hand middle finger as a child then I replaced it a amethyst which I still wear . I wear a pearl on my index finger from childhood and a yellow sapphire secured by gold on my middle finger. Someone suggested me to wear a Ruby ( which I don't) instead of wearing these.

Any gemstone you suggest me wearing ? If yes, tell me the proper procedure and carat .
Any particular mantra or that'll be helpful? What's my most auspicious day of week and color? Who should be my patron deity and plant if any?

Any day or food I should avoid?

kshantaram

Premium Member
10th lord moon negating to 9th cancer with rahu NNode,
negating career, retired attitude,
acting skills, learning to be sensitive, foreign travels n pilgrimage,
secular attitude towards religion, toxic health issues heart-lungs-thighs etc;
may like to live in Northern continents, regions, countries, towns, streets;
currently rahu transit natal moon-rahu cancer 9th;

rise-fall in life,
prayers for ancestors, observe fast Amavasya evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown gomedh over pendant toucing heart;

sun-moon opp, born around full moon, diffused thinking;

Leo-sun badhaka for libra asc, stress-delays in career-vocation;
sun-mer lords 9/10 with ketu cap 3rd,
prosperity through printing, typing, admin, etc;
detachment from siblings,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc, accident prone;
practical, hardworking, ambitious, good initiative n event management;

jup-sat-ketu now transit sun-mer-ketu cap 3rd; seeking change/transfer;
donate 1.25kg white til at Bhadrakali temple sat evening after sunset;

mars own scorpio first, growth-riches through
research-occult-astro-metallurgy-alchemy-forensics etc;

sat-mars opp stress-struggle in health n relationship,
head-brain-urological-throat-thyroid-dental issues;
observe fast sat evenings;

Sat taurus 7th, food technology-dentistry etc;

Jup gemini 8th, business analytics n research, instrumental music, etc;
jup aspect own sag 2nd, supportive of family-finances-singing etc
jup gemini 8th prone to chronic liver issues etc,

prayers to saint of faith, recite dutta stotra,
offer yellow flowers at the pooja/saint temple wed mornings;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

Asc lord venus elevated pisces 5th, selfless attitude,
luck through education, art, dance, etc;

hope will be able to integrate ideas for yourself,
do share specifics how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies etc,

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hey thaaaaanks for looking into my chart!
I used to wear a brown 'gomedh' on my left hand middle finger as a child then I replaced it a amethyst which I still wear . I wear a pearl on my index finger from childhood and a yellow sapphire secured by gold on my middle finger. Someone suggested me to wear a Ruby ( which I don't) instead of wearing these.

Any gemstone you suggest me wearing ? If yes, tell me the proper procedure and carat .
Any particular mantra or that'll be helpful? What's my most auspicious day of week and color? Who should be my patron deity and plant if any?

Any day or food I should avoid?

Appreciate the ack, what prompted you to go for a reading!

any feedbacks on career choices and interests, what are you studying now and what are your plans and any ideas to pick from the reading.
Specific feedbacks on traits-talents-health etc how true-untrue-insightful-helpful-relevant etc

btw : why going for a western placidus chart, being Indian from Calcutta!

Last edited: