My Man Crush Gallery - Scorpio (Sun), Libra (ASC) and Capricorn (Sun)

MissCapricorn

I hope that not problem that I open a topic for the pictures about my favourites...!

I find the fact interesting that lots of-lots of actor from my favourites' Sun is in Scorpio or Capricorn or they have Libra rising sign or both. :biggrin:
I don't know why these three zodiac is so attractive to me, but I could gaze at these men for years and years! :love:

Somebody else who have similar obsession maybe?
If yes, then you can check my pictures and we can talk about them here...

***​

In the first turn:

Benedict Cumberbatch - :cancer: / :libra:

tumblr_ne1av4sE6y1sqsgjoo1_250.png

tumblr_static_44sidgnsqlwkcc88ow0osgooc.jpg

Gerard Butler - :scorpio: / :libra:

Gerard-Butler.jpg

91279d3fd2c5ea9ae911c8f952e6b7a4.jpg

Sabin Tambrea - :scorpio: or :capricorn: ? ( As I know he born on November 18, but I read somewhere that maybe on Fabruary 1th... )

BsG8MI0CIAEur99.jpg

f0e5524633f7cf00855ecc6bb42888be.jpg

Last edited:

sibylline

So is Benedict Cumberbatch like the Ryan Gosling of Europe? Because I sure hear a lot about him online from women across the pond. He's not at all my type but I guess I can see his appeal. The first time I saw him actually act was in Atonement. He was great, doing the best with the role he was given. If you haven't seen it, I won't give away details.

I find the fact interesting that lots of-lots of actor from my favourites' Sun is in Scorpio or Capricorn or they have Libra rising sign or both.

You just like the pretty boys. :happy:

Though sometimes these birth times are not reliable. There seems to be a bias towards giving "good-looking" celebs Libra Rising because that's supposed to be the beautiful ASC. I guess some people have to be born exactly at 12 noon, but that time for Benedict seems fishy. And exactly midnight for Jared Leto giving him 0 degrees Libra Rising...probably not. He could have easily been born a minute or two earlier and had Virgo Rising. With his meticulous appearance (nice highlights, ha), I could see either.

MissCapricorn

So is Benedict Cumberbatch like the Ryan Gosling of Europe?

I am really happy that you have positive opinion on Ben! :) I don't know Ryan Gosling too much, but in the case of the fame and popularity you're right, they could be similar. As for Ben, I had see all of his movies, but thanks for your recommendation! I'm fan and respecter of him since 3 years and 11 month, so almost 4 years now.
It sounds strangely, but I feel as if Ben would save my life, because he keeps me away from the worst obsessions. He have a very adorable personality and he's a fantastic actor. I find his face attractive, but not just his unique look made him my biggest favourite.
When I seen him first on a picture from the 'Sherlock' then I thought that " He looks like an alien or a vampire. He's Dracula from space! " . But my mind changed totally when I seen his talent and how he able to play his roles. I could write so lot about him, but better if I finish it for now.I'll continue with their birth time!

MissCapricorn

Though sometimes these birth times are not reliable.

Then their birth time. I also think about that a little bit strange that they, Jared and Benedict was born in these exact times... So I can agree with you, although in the case of Ben I read that his biogapher said and shared with us that he was born at noon. I know, of course, that anybody can say whatever they want and not sure that this is true. Anyways, I thought first that Jared have Aqua Asc and Ben have Scorpio rising sign maybe... There's no people around me Libra people or person who would have Libra rising sign, but I think that Ben's Libra can be in his first house. Others think and say that he have Virgo Asc, but I don't think this somehow... But I don't know Virgo people in my life, so it's stil not sure...

Anyways, if you want and you have favourite with these zodiac sign maybe , you take the liberty and bring them here!

Anybody take the liberty if want!

MissCapricorn

I bet you have strong cardinal signs/ or venus at least.

You think so? Well, I can't tell what have stron act/effect on me in my chart, but sure that my Venus and Pluto stand together in Scorpio, therefore I thought that this is the reason of why I like Scorpio men... This thought is right then?
Anyways my Venus get negative acts or effect from Pluto and Mars, but positive from Neptun and Uranus... My Venus would be strange then?

theV

You think so? Well, I can't tell what have stron act/effect on me in my chart, but sure that my Venus and Pluto stand together in Scorpio, therefore I thought that this is the reason of why I like Scorpio men... This thought is right then?
Anyways my Venus get negative acts or effect from Pluto and Mars, but positive from Neptun and Uranus... My Venus would be strange then?

Venus/Pluto woman are attracted to mysterious man, dominating and controlling, as themselves express their femininity in controlled, mysterious, appealing image. Venus/Pluto desires powerful interaction, intense and passionate, usually sexually dominating so no strange to be attracted to these type of men who satisfies strong impulse for sexual dominance, for power. Sometimes macho, hypermasculine, but not on all cases.

MissCapricorn

Venus/Pluto woman are attracted to mysterious man, dominating and controlling, as themselves express their femininity in controlled, mysterious, appealing image.

I can't deny that I really attracted to mysterious man, that's true as you see... But I'm uncertain in the other things what you wrote, just because I'm not very interested in sexuality, I mean that I lean in the direction of asexual mostly so far. Everything what I feel and ever felt that is only platonic not more. Of course I think these men are beautiful and good to look at them to me, but I like them for their mistic and elegant atmosphere around them if we talk about only their appearance. If we talk about their personality too which is not known for us actually just a little, then I adore their intelligence and sensitivity for example... This all is fit in the picture of a Venus/Pluto woman or not to much ?

theV

I can't deny that I really attracted to mysterious man, that's true as you see... But I'm uncertain in the other things what you wrote, just because I'm not very interested in sexuality, I mean that I lean in the direction of asexual mostly so far. Everything what I feel and ever felt that is only platonic not more. Of course I think these men are beautiful and good to look at them to me, but I like them for their mistic and elegant atmosphere around them if we talk about only their appearance. If we talk about their personality too which is not known for us actually just a little, then I adore their intelligence and sensitivity for example... This all is fit in the picture of a Venus/Pluto woman or not to much ?

Maybe there is something else smoothen the Venus/Pluto. Generally this is the description given to venus/pluto.

sibylline

When I seen him first on a picture from the 'Sherlock' then I thought that " He looks like an alien or a vampire. He's Dracula from space! "

Lol, he does have an unusual look.

Then their birth time. I also think about that a little bit strange that they, Jared and Benedict was born in these exact times... So I can agree with you, although in the case of Ben I read that his biogapher said and shared with us that he was born at noon.

12 noon could easily really be 11:47 AM or 12:20 PM. People often round times because, why not? It's close enough. It's not like anyone needs a more precise time to draw up a natal chart or anything! :)

Anyways, I thought first that Jared have Aqua Asc and Ben have Scorpio rising sign maybe... There's no people around me Libra people or person who would have Libra rising sign, but I think that Ben's Libra can be in his first house. Others think and say that he have Virgo Asc, but I don't think this somehow... But I don't know Virgo people in my life, so it's stil not sure...

Jared has Venus in Aquarius and if his ASC is really Libra then that would be his ruler. So that could be giving you an Aqua vibe.

MissCapricorn

Maybe there is something else smoothen the Venus/Pluto. Generally this is the description given to venus/pluto.

I'll be honest, I do not know what to say so ... But thank you for you wrote this because I found it interesting and I learned a new one.:joyful:

sibylline

You need to get used to the way how he look like, that's sure.:alien::wink: I like so much that there are lot of emotion in those beautiful shaped and colored eyes. :love:

I'm used to his look now, but eh, it's just not for me. He's a fine actor though.

theV is right that you have strong Cardinal energy, with your Sun, Mercury, Uranus, and Neptune in Capricorn (last cardinal sign).

theV

I'm used to his look now, but eh, it's just not for me. He's a fine actor though.

theV is right that you have strong Cardinal energy, with your Sun, Mercury, Uranus, and Neptune in Capricorn (last cardinal sign).

You are a cancer, right? maybe that's why you aren't attracted to guy of your same sign

sibylline

You are a cancer, right? maybe that's why you aren't attracted to guy of your same sign

LOL, no. I'm a Pisces Sun. I do like and have dated Cancerians; my ex-fiance is a Cancer Sun. I'm just not drawn to Benedict. No one on this list intrigues me except maybe Jared Leto.

anjelik

Jared Leto, aka Jordan Catalano - how I loved him when I was 15. He's so pretty! Benedict Cumberbatch is intriguing in a way to me, but he doesn't make me feel overwhelmed with sexual energy. But this could also be based on the characters he has played. Same with Gosling - he's attractive, no doubt, but he's too soft for me, personally. Certain movies I have found Ryan Gosling to be hot and others way too feminine where I even find his voice to be a little too soft. Gerard Butler is attractive in a skeevy kind of way to me. I think I only liked him because he was in P.S. I Love You. I have a thing for accents (hence why I married an Englishman I suppose). You seem to like pretty boys!

Give me Tom Hardy, Chris Hemsworth, Channing Tatum and Matt Damon any day of the week. Though I do like the pretty faces of people like Brad Pitt, Zac Efron, Chris Pine. Oh and Leonardo DiCaprio, since I was like 12.

Venus/Pluto woman are attracted to mysterious man, dominating and controlling, as themselves express their femininity in controlled, mysterious, appealing image. Venus/Pluto desires powerful interaction, intense and passionate, usually sexually dominating so no strange to be attracted to these type of men who satisfies strong impulse for sexual dominance, for power. Sometimes macho, hypermasculine, but not on all cases.

I have Venus/Pluto and physically I am attracted to men that look traditionally masculine. I also enjoy a personality that tries to be dominant (I use the word tries, because I won't let someone dominate me but like a man that carries himself like that in public) or is dominant in other areas of his life.

theV

I liked Ryan Gosling in the believer, he is a versatile actor but if he weren't fit or well groomed, I don't think of him as attractive. It is the scorpio subtle appeal that makes him the way he is.

Tom Hardy is very attractive and masculine looking, although he said he prefers feminine expression in male. I wonder what his asc is? I think capricorn or cancer is possibility.