Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horary Astrology (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Will I lose weight ? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133265)

Scherzy 04-17-2020 08:46 PM

Will I lose weight ?

1 Attachment(s)
Will I lose weight
for me chart says yes...

Jesusistheway 04-19-2020 06:54 PM

Re: Will I lose weight ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scherzy (Post 1039729)
Will I lose weight
for me chart says yes...

mars is separating from jupiter so yes. pluto is conjoined to jupiter as well as saturn so another yes .

i think yes . it'll be late.

Scherzy 04-19-2020 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesusistheway (Post 1040092)
mars is separating from jupiter so yes. pluto is conjoined to jupiter as well as saturn so another yes .

Thank you :)
May you inform about the timing?

Chrysalis 04-19-2020 07:03 PM

An unmotivated Pisces moon making a square to the ruler of food/venus which venus exalts. Id say this shows you will be lacking the proper motivation to be able to restrict food intake/or certain kinds of foods, to enable you to easily lose weight. Also you Mars is VOC.

aquarius7000 04-19-2020 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesusistheway (Post 1040092)

Hi,

Saturn is in a different sign, so not conjoined to Jup.

The Moon is ruled by Jup and Jup expands and grows, not reduces. The Jup-ruled-Moon will enter a square with Venus, which is similar to Jup in effect and naturally rules good food, etc. Finally, Mars (querent) moved away from Saturn some time back. We would have wanted Mars to move towards Saturn in this case in order for Saturn to restrict it. However, Mars is in Saturn's domain by sign, so the querent is somewhat mentally motivated (both planets are in the 3rd house), but will not succeed.

Scherzy 04-21-2020 01:05 AM

Thank you all :)

Aria Venue 04-21-2020 12:36 PM

Change your diet and start moving, heat up with rigorous physical activity.as mars you are stagnated and fixed, even your 5th is mars, fixed.the food you are eating l2 (jupiter also natural ruler of fat) is bad(in his fall) and makes your body bigger (exalts mars) and moon in Jupiter's domicile (you want to eat).In diets preferably we use a waning moon.Still if you want to reach your goal(lose five kilos) you can try, but it will be difficult, considering also that both sigs are weak as peregrine and cadent, with no power to act, although mars is more motivated due to mutual reception with mercury.
Good luck

aquarius7000 04-21-2020 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aria Venue (Post 1040519)
Change your diet and start moving, heat up with rigorous physical activity.as mars you are stagnated and fixed, even your 5th is mars, fixed.the food you are eating l2 (jupiter also natural ruler of fat) is bad(in his fall) and makes your body bigger (exalts mars) and moon in Jupiter's domicile (you want to eat).In diets preferably we use a waning moon.Still if you want to reach your goal(lose five kilos) you can try, but it will be difficult, considering also that both sigs are weak as peregrine and cadent, with no power to act, although mars is more motivated due to mutual reception with mercury.
Good luck

Good points!
Scherzy, what sign is your 2nd house in, in your natal chart?